POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 6, 2012, 5:22pm   #16
MedtechCarol's Avatar
Mental Rubik's Cube
Originally Posted by wolvergambit
Darn, I look the colour in yours better. lol
Well if you put it in your car under a tree right after it rains and the sun comes out, that's the color it is...at least it was for me that day...probably b/c it's a drought so it never rains so the air was really thick (everything was reflecting kinda different that day!) But I feel your pain, most of the time, the perfect color never exists!

But if you like blue you should like it, it's a gorgeous blue.
Jun 6, 2012, 5:24pm   #17
wolvergambit's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by MedtechCarol
Well if you put it in your car under a tree right after it rains and the sun comes out, that's the color it is...at least it was for me that day...probably b/c it's a drought so it never rains so the air was really thick (everything was reflecting kinda different that day!) But I feel your pain, most of the time, the perfect color never exists!

But if you like blue you should like it, it's a gorgeous blue.
LOL I'll have to remember that. My FP store found one for me at another store, so I should get to see it IRL later this week or early next!
Jun 6, 2012, 5:27pm   #18
MedtechCarol's Avatar
Mental Rubik's Cube
Originally Posted by wolvergambit
LOL I'll have to remember that. My FP store found one for me at another store, so I should get to see it IRL later this week or early next!
YAYAY!! Nothing better than a successful hunt!
Jun 6, 2012, 5:31pm   #19
wolvergambit's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by MedtechCarol
YAYAY!! Nothing better than a successful hunt!
Thanks, I can't wait to see it! I'm already planning my next Caroline, possibley the Black Whipstitch or the Python Black. I love them all!
Jun 6, 2012, 5:39pm   #20
coachgirl555's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by MedtechCarol
Freaking AWESOME collections, ladies!!!! Coachgirl it's like they're sitting outside having a party...fantabulous! And Kath...well your bags always leave me speechless!!


Ok my one little Caroline...well she's not LITTLE but she's MINE ALL MINE and I LOVE HER!! My girls love her too, they named her Big Blue! She makes me sigh every time I look at her.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../carolineb.jpg
Thanks for joining....
She is stunning!!
Jun 6, 2012, 5:42pm   #21
coachgirl555's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by BonBonz
Kath00's pic reflects the teal blue color more accurately.
It's so pretty in pics I wish I would have gotton to see her IRL..!
Jun 12, 2012, 7:44pm   #22
coachgirl555's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
My newest addition to the Caroline family possibly (if I don't keep her she will be replaced with another Caroline for sure though...!)
Last edited Jun 12, 2012 at 8:12pm.
Jun 16, 2012, 12:41pm   #23
wolvergambit's Avatar
Member
I can join the club now! Took her out today when I went to the outlet and everyone loved it! One SA said exactly how I think about this purse, " This purse puts all others to shame". The colour of the Blue Woven is TDF! It really is the most exquisite handbag I have ever seen. I think I'm hooked on Caroline!!
Attached Images
 
Jun 16, 2012, 1:08pm   #24
G
Member
Originally Posted by coachgirl555
My newest addition to the Caroline family possibly (if I don't keep her she will be replaced with another Caroline for sure though...!)
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...r/IMAG0640.jpg
Ahhhh.....so pretty!

I so want to post photos to this thread, but everything is packed away because of my remodel.
Jun 16, 2012, 1:28pm   #25
coachgirl555's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by wolvergambit
I can join the club now! Took her out today when I went to the outlet and everyone loved it! One SA said exactly how I think about this purse, " This purse puts all others to shame". The colour of the Blue Woven is TDF! It really is the most exquisite handbag I have ever seen. I think I'm hooked on Caroline!!
Welcome... she is stunning, looks awesome & perfect on your arm!!
Enjoy her!!
Can't wait to see her IRL!
Jun 16, 2012, 2:09pm   #26
k
Member
Originally Posted by wolvergambit
I can join the club now! Took her out today when I went to the outlet and everyone loved it! One SA said exactly how I think about this purse, " This purse puts all others to shame". The colour of the Blue Woven is TDF! It really is the most exquisite handbag I have ever seen. I think I'm hooked on Caroline!!
Welcome to the club. You wear that gorgeous bag like a model! Coach should hire you! I love my blue Caroline too! It's just to die for.

Katherine
Jun 16, 2012, 3:28pm   #27
wolvergambit's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kath00
Welcome to the club. You wear that gorgeous bag like a model! Coach should hire you! I love my blue Caroline too! It's just to die for.

Katherine
Thank you so much, that is very kind. I feel like a model carrying this bag. I tell you this reminds me of a Versace bag I saw on vacation in the Bahamas a couple of years ago that I fell in love with , but with a $4000 price tag I would never own it. I can't stop looking at this bag. The colour and detail is so beautiful and I'm so glad that I was able to get one before they were gone! Now every bag I think about buying I compare to this one and what can I say there is no comparison. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!
Jun 16, 2012, 3:46pm   #28
ledobe's Avatar
Too Many Pink Bags
I'm going to have to stay out of this thread. I love these bags! Not in my price range right now though. I will just have to admire in silence. :)
Jun 16, 2012, 5:10pm   #29
Vanessa17's Avatar
Raspberry Delight
On a related note, I went to the Coach store in the city yesterday - a teal Caroline was in the front window - with a pricetag of $1995 or US$2050 roughly. The SA kindly informed me that there are only 4 in Australia!
Jun 16, 2012, 6:45pm   #30
coachgirl555's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Well I did return the blk multi python Caroline in post #22
Here is her replacement and for sure the newest & 100% staying new addition to the family
I will get a group shot in a day or so
Miss blue woven Caroline
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse  
TOP

Thread Tools