Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

ASHLYN strut your stuff **CLUBHOUSE**!!!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 5, 2012, 1:39pm   #1
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
I want to see pictures, how you dress her up... How she looks on...

Show me your stuff Ashlyn! Leather, signature show her off!

Not my pic's but some samples.
Attached Images
     
Jul 5, 2012, 1:51pm   #2
Shoebaglady's Avatar
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
LOL! I was going to get the black bag today!!!! DH was rushing me so I left it behind! But I love it!
Jul 5, 2012, 2:43pm   #3
MedtechCarol's Avatar
MedtechCarol
Mental Rubik's Cube
This is the LARGE Ashlyn in camel, it's about 16x14...this is the scarf I usually use.
Jul 5, 2012, 7:37pm   #4
Woodranda's Avatar
Woodranda
Member
Ashlyn in Midnight:
Attached Images
 
Jul 5, 2012, 7:45pm   #5
shellindc's Avatar
shellindc
Coach-ified!
Bag Fetish, what's the leather on that second one? Is the soft suede-y like metallic? Like the small Poppy pushlock "wristlet" or Sabrina metallic leather? I LOVE that leather.
Jul 5, 2012, 8:24pm   #6
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by shellindc
Bag Fetish, what's the leather on that second one? Is the soft suede-y like metallic? Like the small Poppy pushlock "wristlet" or Sabrina metallic leather? I LOVE that leather.
yes I believe that is what it is ..
Jul 5, 2012, 8:28pm   #7
bevie125's Avatar
bevie125
Member
Before I post my picture of my bag, let just say that I did not stage this, LOL. My 5 year old daughter put this on my bag so that I could hold it for her while we were out yesterday.

Jul 5, 2012, 8:29pm   #8
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
^^^ too cute!
Jul 5, 2012, 9:00pm   #9
theheidis's Avatar
theheidis
Member
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
yes I believe that is what it is ..
Why am I always drawn to this when it's so delicate?

Did they have the shimmer leather ones at the outlet?
Jul 5, 2012, 9:20pm   #10
bcolada20's Avatar
bcolada20
Member
Originally Posted by bevie125
Before I post my picture of my bag, let just say that I did not stage this, LOL. My 5 year old daughter put this on my bag so that I could hold it for her while we were out yesterday.
Bag twins! I have the same one :)
Jul 5, 2012, 11:13pm   #11
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
I joined the club today
Attached Images
 
Jul 6, 2012, 12:37am   #12
theheidis's Avatar
theheidis
Member
Here's mine, glad you made me want to get it out, it's so soft! I couldn't get my fob to fit in the metal area though - was it a tight fit? Not sure this works on there, just threw it on there to try
Attached Images
 
Jul 6, 2012, 6:52am   #13
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
I thin that charm is too think to fit where I had mine.. Charm looks good on your bag.
I agree that bag is soft.. I love it! have you used yours much?
Originally Posted by theheidis
Here's mine, glad you made me want to get it out, it's so soft! I couldn't get my fob to fit in the metal area though - was it a tight fit? Not sure this works on there, just threw it on there to try
Jul 6, 2012, 9:49am   #14
theheidis's Avatar
theheidis
Member
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
I thin that charm is too think to fit where I had mine.. Charm looks good on your bag.
I agree that bag is soft.. I love it! have you used yours much?
No, I was buying too much at the time, tried it, liked it & then put it away, glad I got her back out of the closet
Jul 6, 2012, 10:57am   #15
l
lovemyzoes
lovemyzoes
are these at the outlets now? I want one.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools