Home > >

Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here V2

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 3, 2014, 2:29pm   #9691
LV&Evie
Wore my Scissor Girls and my sable wrap out the other night when I went to a performance at the Met Opera! Apologies in advance for the horrible yellow lighting at the hotel....
Attached Images

Jan 3, 2014, 3:55pm   #9692
BoriquaNina
♥ Loves To Strass ♥
Originally Posted by Mrs. MFH
You are gorgeous! Love the skirt, sry I don't have any outfit ideas for the Tsar.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by LolasCloset
I love those Tsars! Personally (and this is just my own style speaking, which tends towards a vintage-y feel), I would probably try them with a flared A-line skirt that falls at the knee in black or ivory, a cinch belt, and a slim fitting top for something that could be casual-ish for day or more dressy. Ditto for a nice shirtdress with a flared skirt and nipped in waist. The picture below is mostly an idea for shape, rather than print, but even that print could work with a cute black top. Sorry the image is so big!

Another idea could be a pencil skirt with a feminine blouse on top, like with some ruffles or lace to counterbalance the slim cut of the skirt and echo the frill of the shoe.
Great ideas. I really love the frilly top and pencil skirt idea. Thank you!
Jan 3, 2014, 4:11pm   #9693
Coco_Rouge
This was my outfit for my Birthday meal in November. It was the first time wearing my Bianca heels out!

Jan 3, 2014, 8:11pm   #9694
B
Brazucaa
Originally Posted by Coco_Rouge
This was my outfit for my Birthday meal in November. It was the first time wearing my Bianca heels out!

Congratulations, you look lovely! Hope you had a wonderful time. Oh, and those shoes... they ROCK!

B
Jan 3, 2014, 9:16pm   #9695
Echoes
NoWhere Atoll
Originally Posted by karinapricilla
my blog post from few months ago: pigalle spikes in rose paris

Originally Posted by Nolia
Ditto, but same for yours a couple of pages back.
Jan 4, 2014, 12:09am   #9696
Christchrist

pj6 by fabooosh, on Flickr

Love this look
Jan 4, 2014, 2:55am   #9697
Kayapo97

Nice, and how did you find wearing them out? comfortable?
Jan 4, 2014, 3:13am   #9698
Lavenderduckiez

THose are pretty!
Jan 4, 2014, 9:18am   #9699
martinaa
sam

pj6 by fabooosh, on Flickr

You look great!
Jan 4, 2014, 1:18pm   #9700
PyAri
Dool Spool
Originally Posted by DariaD
My outfit for Chtistmas party with "Great Gatsby" dresscode, rocking gold laminato Rolandos :)Attachment 2438968
oh my gosh, you look fabulous!
Jan 4, 2014, 2:50pm   #9701
Coco_Rouge
Originally Posted by Brazucaa
Congratulations, you look lovely! Hope you had a wonderful time. Oh, and those shoes... they ROCK!

B
Thank you, I did indeed!
Jan 4, 2014, 2:52pm   #9702
Coco_Rouge
Originally Posted by Kayapo97
Nice, and how did you find wearing them out? comfortable?
Thanks! I found them really nice to walk in; my feet were a tad sore at the end of the night.. I expected that though

Originally Posted by Lavenderduckiez
THose are pretty!
Thanks!
Jan 4, 2014, 4:06pm   #9703
n
nikki2304
You look great! Amazing shoes :-)
Jan 10, 2014, 7:56pm   #9704
megt10
Ladies I am joining the land of the living again after a rough 2013. It has been a very long time since I posted an outfit. I am in the process of getting my old body back after health stuff and starting the new year on a happy note.Tonight I am heading back to Shul wearing my Bianca's for the first time. The dress is DVF, scarf Hermes, bag Chanel boy, and the jacket Balenciaga. The dog is Misha a new addition to our family.
Attached Images

Jan 10, 2014, 9:00pm   #9705
stilly

Gorgeous!!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >