Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here V2

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 12, 2012, 3:41pm   #1801
dbeth
Went out with my girlfriends this past weekend for a late Birthday celebration!! Banane in patent nude and Amanda Uprichard dress. This is one my favorite dresses----the hot pink color is TDF, it doesn't really show the true color in the pics.

Jun 12, 2012, 4:22pm   #1802
Loubiwhirl_
Big Heels=Big Dreams
Originally Posted by dbeth
Went out with my girlfriends this past weekend for a late Birthday celebration!! Banane in patent nude and Amanda Uprichard dress. This is one my favorite dresses----the hot pink color is TDF, it doesn't really show the true color in the pics.
You look gorgeous hun.
Jun 12, 2012, 6:39pm   #1803
ChocoAvantGarde

so fun and flirty! Happy belated! Gemini twinsies!
Jun 12, 2012, 6:57pm   #1804
dbeth
Originally Posted by Loubiwhirl_
You look gorgeous hun.
Originally Posted by ChocoAvantGarde
so fun and flirty! Happy belated! Gemini twinsies!

Thanks Loubi & Choco!!
Jun 12, 2012, 8:15pm   #1805
surlygirl
where my ring at??!!

dbeth!!! I had to put an extra face for the extra birthday hotness! you look gorgeous and happy belated!!!
Jun 12, 2012, 9:58pm   #1806
beagly911

Fabulous look dbeth!!
Jun 12, 2012, 10:03pm   #1807
dbeth
Originally Posted by surlygirl

dbeth!!! I had to put an extra face for the extra birthday hotness! you look gorgeous and happy belated!!!
Lol Surly! You are to cute!

Originally Posted by beagly911
Fabulous look dbeth!!
Thanks beagly dear!
Jun 12, 2012, 10:08pm   #1808
DC-Cutie
Freaking Amazing! Just gorgeous

Happy Belated Birthday

Jun 12, 2012, 10:16pm   #1809
dbeth
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
Freaking Amazing! Just gorgeous

Happy Belated Birthday

Thank you DC!!
Jun 12, 2012, 10:18pm   #1810
heiress-ox
big hair, high heels

You look HOT happy belated birthday, hope you had a wonderful time!
Jun 12, 2012, 11:37pm   #1811
heavenlyn
with Navy Proratas

Last edited Jun 12, 2012 at 11:43pm.
Jun 13, 2012, 12:05am   #1812
megt10

Beth you are totally HOT, I love the dress on you and the color is gorgeous, just like you
Jun 13, 2012, 12:07am   #1813
megt10
Originally Posted by heavenlyn
with Navy Proratas

Love these shoes. I have them and for me this is one of the most comfortable styles ever. They are so pretty in navy.
Jun 13, 2012, 12:12am   #1814
Jönathan

Absolutely gorgeous!
Jun 13, 2012, 1:07am   #1815
bling*lover
Hello Lover!
You look absolutely gorgeous, I love that dress and the nude banane go perfectly with it!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >