Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What were your 1st pair and why?

POST A REPLY

Dec 21, 2008, 9:12pm   #16
rdgldy
TPF Moderator
Magenta sixties-started on e-bay and didn't go for the big bucks (then)!
Dec 21, 2008, 9:30pm   #17
jh4200
You can call me Jenn
Black patent new simples. I wanted black patent for versatility and easiness in dressing up or down, and I picked the new simples because the platform made them easier for me to adjust to the heel height.
Dec 21, 2008, 9:35pm   #18
loves
i'm loving it
Simple pumps in Bronze Python
Dec 21, 2008, 9:38pm   #19
ellewoods
Black espadrilles on sale a couple of summers ago. I love espadrilles and they were a great deal at Saks.
Dec 21, 2008, 10:27pm   #20
madamelizaking
Loubouholic
My very first pair which I returned were the MC Glitter NPs which I regret to this day!!! I was looking for wedding shoes and it just didn't go well with my dress when they arrived but then my first pair that I kept were Nude Satin Tamiflu's which I wore to my wedding :)
Dec 21, 2008, 10:42pm   #21
carlinha
LeOrangeBliss
i have two i consider FIRSTS...

my first FIRST one was a pair of gold flip-flops i bought years and years ago, just because they looked so good on my feet, and i really was not able to wear super high heels then

my second FIRST was BLACK KID HELMUTS... my 1st CL saw them on gwyneth paltrow and kirsten dunst on the red carpet, and i was like WOW... who makes those shoes... it wasn't several years after i saw them that i finally got up the nerve to buy them... i never thought i could walk in 4 inch heels!

well, that was then, this is now!
Dec 21, 2008, 11:08pm   #22
taydev
black kid leather vp's w/ burgundy tip. theyre pretty and its one of the classics, thats why i got 'em.
Dec 21, 2008, 11:14pm   #23
eggpudding
Coveteur
My first pair were the leopard patent NP's with gold tip - I'd been lusting after CLs for a while, but when I saw ally143's, I knew that I HAD to get them because nobody does leopard print like Msr. Louboutin!
Dec 21, 2008, 11:19pm   #24
L
LanaThaSTAR
My first pair were black kid VP's with red tip.. I've seen them on various people, and I just realized that I HAD to have them
Dec 22, 2008, 12:15am   #25
cllover
Black patent decolletes! They're sexy and classic - I even chose them over VPs.
Dec 22, 2008, 12:42am   #26
laureenthemean
My green satin Pigalle 100s! I remember falling in love with the 120s in a magazine, so when I saw them on ebay, I had to have them.
Dec 22, 2008, 12:57am   #27
LavenderIce
Vintage CLs please
My first pair were red yoyozeppas. Unfortunately they were a back up choice to my first love, the Very Prive. A lot of my early pieces in my collection were sloppy seconds to what I really wanted, but were not yet available to me. Nor did I have the knowledge that I do now thanks to tpf. Now I have a lot of what I wanted in the first place, again thanks to tpf.
Dec 22, 2008, 1:27am   #28
Jzlyn
gaining pace
Electric blue pigalle 100... to match my electric blue Balenciaga
Dec 22, 2008, 4:03am   #29
yslalice
on the avenue
two-tone blue espadrilles because i thought they were so cute. they wrapped around the ankle.
Dec 22, 2008, 4:49am   #30
xegbl
Shopaholic
My ivory Jaws which I got on ebay
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >