Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What style is this? *THE CL IDENTIFICATION THREAD*

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Aug 4, 2012, 2:46pm   #3736
Speedah's Avatar
Speedah
★ ★ ★
What are these?

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com...zRQ6PnRa_c.jpg
Aug 4, 2012, 4:50pm   #3737
t
tanyame
Member
Originally Posted by LV&Evie
Hi! Can anyone help me identify these ribbon sandals I recently won on ebay? I'm thinking that they are an older style...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130729027759...#ht_500wt_1287
Hey! Where you able to find out the names of those ribbon sandals? I also have very similar ones-with darker ribbon and cork heel. http://www.notesbytanya.com/wp-conte...le-collage.jpg and here http://www.notesbytanya.com/chilly-days/

I got them at decadestwo1 about a year ago, there were named someting like crossgrain ribbon but I doubt its there original name. Let me know if you have more info.
Aug 4, 2012, 5:00pm   #3738
anniethecat's Avatar
anniethecat
Love my ladybug
Originally Posted by Speedah
What are these?

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com...zRQ6PnRa_c.jpg
Figurina
Aug 5, 2012, 3:52pm   #3739
LV&Evie's Avatar
LV&Evie
Member
Originally Posted by tanyame
Hey! Where you able to find out the names of those ribbon sandals? I also have very similar ones-with darker ribbon and cork heel. http://www.notesbytanya.com/wp-conte...le-collage.jpg and here http://www.notesbytanya.com/chilly-days/

I got them at decadestwo1 about a year ago, there were named someting like crossgrain ribbon but I doubt its there original name. Let me know if you have more info.
OMG, thank you!! I had given up on anyone being able to help me out on these. Those are such a close match, like sister shoes. :)
Aug 7, 2012, 9:30am   #3740
Speedah's Avatar
Speedah
★ ★ ★
Originally Posted by anniethecat
Figurina
Thanks, Annie!
Aug 7, 2012, 4:31pm   #3741
laneybaby's Avatar
laneybaby
Laney
Hello,

I would like to add a pair of CL boots to my collection. I'm leaning toward one of these:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jA1P4eQ

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jA1P4eS

Does anyone know the name of these boots?
Aug 7, 2012, 11:18pm   #3742
shontel's Avatar
shontel
Member
Originally Posted by laneybaby
Hello,

I would like to add a pair of CL boots to my collection. I'm leaning toward one of these:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jA1P4eQ

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jA1P4eS

Does anyone know the name of these boots?
This link isn't working (for me).
Aug 8, 2012, 6:39am   #3743
laneybaby's Avatar
laneybaby
Laney
Originally Posted by shontel

This link isn't working (for me).
Sorry it worked when I was on my computer but on my phone it just takes me to Saks mobile site. I'm going to try to post pics instead.
Aug 8, 2012, 6:45am   #3744
laneybaby's Avatar
laneybaby
Laney
I hope these work:
Attached Images
    
Aug 8, 2012, 7:51am   #3745
nillacobain's Avatar
nillacobain
Member
Originally Posted by laneybaby
I hope these work:
The black ones are Vichy Botta 120.

ETA: found them! The luggage ones are the Mirabelle 120: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/it_...elle-calf.html
Aug 8, 2012, 9:02am   #3746
laneybaby's Avatar
laneybaby
Laney
Originally Posted by nillacobain

The black ones are Vichy Botta 120.

ETA: found them! The luggage ones are the Mirabelle 120: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/it_...elle-calf.html
Thanks!!
Aug 9, 2012, 6:05pm   #3747
blackbeltshoppr's Avatar
blackbeltshoppr
♥♥♥
I have a very interesting issue... I'm hoping you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this!

I was in the Chicago Nordstrom store two weeks ago. I was thrilled to be able to try shoes on in the store, not just buy them blindly online!! I tried on two styles that I liked (and then purchased). One pair was the Filo. The other pair was what I thought was a Piou Piou 100.

When I saw the boxes, the box for the Piou Piou pair said Decollette. I was majorly confused. I had tried on a returned pair of Decolletes at my Nordies back home. Between that, and being a Loubi adict, I was nearly positive those weren't the same shoe. I even asked the sales associate, who assured me it was correct.

It was clear both pairs had been tried on, so I asked that two new pairs be shipped to my home. Lo and behold, the "Piou Pious" arrived in a Decollete box!!

Please someone tell me if I've lost my mind. I purchased this shoe for $625, which is also the price for Decolletes at Nordies. Is the Piou Piou 100 the same price?



The pair in question is the pair on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Aug 9, 2012, 7:31pm   #3748
LV&Evie's Avatar
LV&Evie
Member
Originally Posted by blackbeltshoppr
I have a very interesting issue... I'm hoping you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this!

I was in the Chicago Nordstrom store two weeks ago. I was thrilled to be able to try shoes on in the store, not just buy them blindly online!! I tried on two styles that I liked (and then purchased). One pair was the Filo. The other pair was what I thought was a Piou Piou 100.

When I saw the boxes, the box for the Piou Piou pair said Decollette. I was majorly confused. I had tried on a returned pair of Decolletes at my Nordies back home. Between that, and being a Loubi adict, I was nearly positive those weren't the same shoe. I even asked the sales associate, who assured me it was correct.

It was clear both pairs had been tried on, so I asked that two new pairs be shipped to my home. Lo and behold, the "Piou Pious" arrived in a Decollete box!!

Please someone tell me if I've lost my mind. I purchased this shoe for $625, which is also the price for Decolletes at Nordies. Is the Piou Piou 100 the same price?



The pair in question is the pair on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The pair on the right are NOT Decolletes. I have a pair and they are not that pointy-toed.
Aug 9, 2012, 9:40pm   #3749
sakura23's Avatar
sakura23
Member
Originally Posted by blackbeltshoppr
I have a very interesting issue... I'm hoping you ladies can help me get to the bottom of this!

I was in the Chicago Nordstrom store two weeks ago. I was thrilled to be able to try shoes on in the store, not just buy them blindly online!! I tried on two styles that I liked (and then purchased). One pair was the Filo. The other pair was what I thought was a Piou Piou 100.

When I saw the boxes, the box for the Piou Piou pair said Decollette. I was majorly confused. I had tried on a returned pair of Decolletes at my Nordies back home. Between that, and being a Loubi adict, I was nearly positive those weren't the same shoe. I even asked the sales associate, who assured me it was correct.

It was clear both pairs had been tried on, so I asked that two new pairs be shipped to my home. Lo and behold, the "Piou Pious" arrived in a Decollete box!!

Please someone tell me if I've lost my mind. I purchased this shoe for $625, which is also the price for Decolletes at Nordies. Is the Piou Piou 100 the same price?



The pair in question is the pair on the right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Originally Posted by LV&Evie
The pair on the right are NOT Decolletes. I have a pair and they are not that pointy-toed.
They are not the original decolletes which have an almond toe, but the new decolletes which i believe is decollete 354 which came out in the last couple of months.
Aug 10, 2012, 10:08am   #3750
blackbeltshoppr's Avatar
blackbeltshoppr
♥♥♥
Originally Posted by sakura23
They are not the original decolletes which have an almond toe, but the new decolletes which i believe is decollete 354 which came out in the last couple of months.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!

I feel much better now haha.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools