Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What is your ultimate HG?

POST A REPLY

Apr 7, 2008, 4:19pm   #1
MKWMDA
Lux Lover
Not sure if this has been posted about before. I'm sure it has, but I didnt see it.

What, if any, is your Ultimate HG? (Henceforth known as UHG)

The one where, if found, money is no object? Where you would do ANYTHING to get one in your size?

Mine is the Nude Patent VP with Nude Tip. If I could find one I would love it forever, money no object (ONLY with the nude tips, the others I dont want to pay over retail for.) I would probably even SLEEP in them.
Apr 7, 2008, 4:22pm   #2
Chins4
How many is 2 many?
Today, right now (and this will probably change next time someone posts some more gorgeous pics) it's the Electric Blue Suede Declic
Apr 7, 2008, 4:24pm   #3
dknigh21
I have to say it is the wine Rolando or Rolande. But I also really really really love the glitters. But I seriously jump all over the place. I'm fickle. I share the love between the different CLs and change my HG pretty much every month.
Apr 7, 2008, 4:25pm   #4
Stinas
Roccia Python VP with burgandy tip. Ill take any size...38.5-39.5 Ill sleep sooo much better if I had these.
I also want the Nude VP with gold or burgandy tip, but the Pythons come first.

Apr 7, 2008, 4:26pm   #5
dknigh21
Stinas - Those are definitely UHG worthy.
Apr 7, 2008, 4:27pm   #6
Kamilla850
Stinas - ME TOO! We have the same taste in CLs. I am just waiting for the day to meet them. I don't know why I didn't buy them when I had the chance. If I find an extra pair, you are going to be the first to know.
Apr 7, 2008, 4:28pm   #7
futurerichGirl!
LVoeLana
ANY & EVERYTHING, (which is like nothing), that I can fit my big a$$ feet into!
Apr 7, 2008, 4:29pm   #8
oo_let_me_see
100% Puerto Greekan
My is nude patent VPs! Hopefully soon. =o)-
Apr 7, 2008, 4:30pm   #9
Rocky
Nude patent VP w/burgundy tip. I was literally 2 minutes too late!
Apr 7, 2008, 4:30pm   #10
ledaatomica
More is More
me three ... Roccia python VPs with burgundy tip.
Last edited Apr 7, 2008 at 4:38pm.
Apr 7, 2008, 4:31pm   #11
sara999
RIP Daddy...
black patent activa w/python
Apr 7, 2008, 5:08pm   #12
hlfinn
ASO The Today Show
green leather or patent simples and blue or yellow lizard simples. i will never find them and if i do it's probably not going to be at a price i can afford. but a girl can dream. oh and stina's canvas and wood slingbacks.
Apr 7, 2008, 5:15pm   #13
danae
frou frou
Nude Yoyo 85.
Also a bright colored pump in a 70mm heel.
Apr 7, 2008, 5:15pm   #14
Stinas
Originally Posted by Kamilla850
Stinas - ME TOO! We have the same taste in CLs. I am just waiting for the day to meet them. I don't know why I didn't buy them when I had the chance. If I find an extra pair, you are going to be the first to know.
Me too Kam..me too!
Im dying for these. The pics that I posted were from a ebay listing that I missed out on. Very upsetting every time I look at the pics.
You will be the first to know if I find them too!
Apr 7, 2008, 5:26pm   #15
boslvuton
out of my mind
I think mine UHG are the Bronze python VPs that ashakes kam and ??(god its slipping my mind) have... But i can't break that point yet (where I can justify spending over 1000 on my shoes) hitting 700-800 was hard enough! I just really wish I was loaded so that it wouldn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!

ps but yes I also am a huge fan of the nude vp with burg tip and silver NP!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >