POST A REPLY

Aug 14, 2012, 7:54am   #1
Name:  image-1423597919.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  468.7 KB

Got these on sale from Neiman about 5weeks ago. Since i dont live in the states someone got them for me but never bothered to check. Just realized that they both are for the right foot :( What do I do?? Any suggestions!!!
Aug 14, 2012, 8:30am   #2
Originally Posted by dd82

Got these on sale from Neiman about 5weeks ago. Since i dont live in the states someone got them for me but never bothered to check. Just realized that they both are for the right foot :( What do I do?? Any suggestions!!!
Call the store you purchased them from and send them back. It's likely they won't have a replacement pair at this point if they were from sale season but at least you'll get your money back. Sorry! I've received two wrong pairs this sale season and one mismatched (different sizes for left and right) but never two of the same feet. Bummer!
Aug 14, 2012, 8:39am   #3
Originally Posted by ShoobieDoobie

Call the store you purchased them from and send them back. It's likely they won't have a replacement pair at this point if they were from sale season but at least you'll get your money back. Sorry! I've received two wrong pairs this sale season and one mismatched (different sizes for left and right) but never two of the same feet. Bummer!
I know it's pretty crazy isn't it. To get two of the same feet..
Aug 14, 2012, 8:47am   #4
Ahhh, I feel so sorry about your pair!

I agree on calling your store and letting them know about the situation. But hope they will be able to get a replacement for you
Aug 14, 2012, 1:14pm   #5
Bal_RO_CÚline
Yeah call the boutiques, good luck

btw... I think they're both of the LEFT foot lol
Aug 14, 2012, 3:32pm   #6
Gˇ­an Daginn
The rights shoe looks like a left-feet shoe to me?!
Aug 14, 2012, 4:11pm   #7
Maybe it's just the picture but they also look like 2 different shoes!
Aug 14, 2012, 9:05pm   #8
Well IMHO the shoe on the left looks like it has been tried on or worn(some stretching) but if you look at the insole they are both definately "two left feet"...And any of us that can wear CL's do not have two left feet!!! hehe

I'm pretty sure Neiman will be willing to work with you! Contact them and see what they say!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin