Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

~ The Girl 6 Collection of CrazySexyCool Shoes ~

POST A REPLY

Sep 8, 2010, 8:51pm   #46
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
The second photo of the Soms are taken with a flash. Don't you just love how crazy that orange color is? It just pops!

Sep 8, 2010, 8:51pm   #47
louboutinlawyer
Hello, lover...
Wow!! So many unique and rare styles- I love the clover heel, SO cool! Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to seeing the rest of your amazing collection!
Sep 8, 2010, 8:55pm   #48
laurenam
Loub Lover
This thread is my entertainment for the evening. I love all of them so far and cannot wait to see the rest! I love the stories you share with each shoe!
Sep 8, 2010, 8:57pm   #49
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
As previously mentioned, I was traveling to Hawaii for one of my job stints. There is a Neiman Marcus there at the Ala Moana mall in Oahu. If you ever get a chance to visit Waikiki, you have to go to that mall. It's outdoors with wonderful tropical plants. It attracts a lot of tourists. In fact, there are busloads of people that tour that place!

The craziest, coolest thing about that mall is that it carries winter stuff like fur coats during the fall/winter season! I couldn't wrap my head around that being as how it is mostly hot and humid there.

In any case, I visited the Neiman Marcus there and fell in love with this shoe. Every girl has to have something wild in their collection!

These are the Brown Kid/Ghana Pony Very Prive Orlato. I call them the Snow Leopards!

Sep 8, 2010, 8:58pm   #50
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
Originally Posted by louboutinlawyer
Wow!! So many unique and rare styles- I love the clover heel, SO cool! Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to seeing the rest of your amazing collection!
Awww... Thanks! Yes, I feel very lucky to have some rare styles in my collection. But, you will definitely see some more familiar lovelies later on!

Thanks for visiting my thread! I hope you continue to enjoy it!

G6
Sep 8, 2010, 8:58pm   #51
Vodkaine
Louboutin & Chocolat
That orange screams HERMES all the way !! LOVE ! =)
Sep 8, 2010, 9:00pm   #52
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
Originally Posted by laurenam
This thread is my entertainment for the evening. I love all of them so far and cannot wait to see the rest! I love the stories you share with each shoe!
It's my entertainment, too!

I feel privileged to be able to share this with the forum. This forum has given me a lot of inspiration! All of the ladies (and gentlemen) on here are wonderfully kind and generous!

G6
Sep 8, 2010, 9:01pm   #53
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
Originally Posted by Vodkaine
That orange screams HERMES all the way !! LOVE ! =)
Oooo... I should nickname the "Hermes" shoes! Yes, I love orange!

G6
Sep 8, 2010, 9:09pm   #54
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
I am so happy to see you have began your collection thread Girl6!

Thank you for touching our lives here in the Bay Area... your presence at our mixers will be missed and hopefully we have not seen the last of you! I have enjoyed the time we have shared and I wish you all the best in the newest chapter of life!

Oh.... and the shoes.... ladies, Girl6 has shown us a glimpse at her classics but wait until she pulls out the big guns!
Sep 8, 2010, 9:10pm   #55
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
After that purchase of the Snow Leopards, my eye started wandering towards more exotic shoes. I actually dabbled in exotic shoes with my Manolos, but I had never owned a pair of exotic Louboutins until this pair. It didn't help that they were the most expensive pair of shoes for me at that point, either.

I've worn these shoes with so many outfits. But, the most memorable had to be at a wedding a couple of years ago. I had a grey satin ruched off shoulder dress on. Admittedly, it was a bit sexy for a wedding, but for those of you who know me, that never figures into my choices. I wore these shoes with that dress. I was asked to dance by a lot of men to dance with them that night. Each one of them complimented me on these shoes.

The bride of the wedding came up to me near the end of the evening and demanded to know where I got the shoes. I told her and she stomped off in a huff. I heard later through the grapevine that she felt that I upstaged her with the shoes. Meh... What can you do? You have to flaunt it before you die!

Some of you will die with this photo...

These are the infamous Ayers Roccia Python Yoyo Sling Zeppa. I die just looking at them!

Sep 8, 2010, 9:14pm   #56
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
Originally Posted by BellaShoes
I am so happy to see you have began your collection thread Girl6!

Thank you for touching our lives here in the Bay Area... your presence at our mixers will be missed and hopefully we have not seen the last of you! I have enjoyed the time we have shared and I wish you all the best in the newest chapter of life!

Oh.... and the shoes.... ladies, Girl6 has shown us a glimpse at her classics but wait until she pulls out the big guns!
Ahhh... The beautiful and incomparable Bella! I will be back in the Bay Area after some time, I hope. But, you can bet that I will be keeping in touch with all of your through this forum.

Thank you for being an inspiration and for starting the gatherings! I'm glad that you will be continuing them. It's been my absolute pleasure to have been in your presence!

Never change, Bella! You are a jewel in the Bay Area!

Always,
G6
Sep 8, 2010, 9:22pm   #57
babyontheway
G6- I have enjoyed reading and looking at all your lovely shoes. I look forward to seeing your whole family!! Thanks for sharing
Sep 8, 2010, 9:25pm   #58
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
Originally Posted by babyontheway
G6- I have enjoyed reading and looking at all your lovely shoes. I look forward to seeing your whole family!! Thanks for sharing
Thank you for stopping by!

G6
Sep 8, 2010, 9:31pm   #59
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
I continued my journey with exotics. I was hooked! This next pair has quite a story, though.

I was on the hunt for them just before a lot of you started your hunt. I was in a highly technical meeting when I got a text from a dear friend on this forum. She said, "Quick! They are on eBay!" I texted back and said, "Can't get to a PC! ARGH!" I then made up a story about going to the bathroom and I ran out of that meeting! I was running like my life depended on it! I went to my PC, logged on to eBay and managed to hit the BIN button sight unseen.

A little later on, I found out that I managed to beat another member of this forum by a mere few seconds for this shoe. I felt bad, but I was elated that I finally got my UHG at that time. However, to the woman that I beat for these shoes, here's a hug and I hope you found your pair!

These are the Roccia Python with Burgundy Tip Very Prive. Don't ever pass up a chance to own these. They go with everything and you can never go wrong with wearing them!

Sep 8, 2010, 9:35pm   #60
Girl 6
Supreme Shoe Lover!
I always say that a girl can never have enough animal print shoes in her collection. I especially love a pair that is a slingback. You get the wild in front and the sexy in back.

I don't even know why Msr. Louboutin decided to stop making this style. There's toe cleavage and heel exposure in the back. These are definitely crazysexycool!

These are the Cheetah Patent Rolande. Meow!

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >