Home > >

Strass purchase; Yay or nay?

POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 7:06pm   #31
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
Originally Posted by mrl1005
Congrats on the purchase :)

thanks! i hope you find a pair you love in your price range. i have seen it before :)

Originally Posted by gymangel812
i know i hate it when low starting auctions that i'm watching get posted here :( pics when you get them! i'm still looking for a decently priced pair of strass (ideally potpourri collection) but nothing is ever my size :(

yeah I was hoping no one would post it lol. i should probably do a collection thread soon actually. i feel like i have all the spikes, exotics and now strass. the louboutin trifecta
Aug 17, 2012, 7:50pm   #32
mrl1005
Originally Posted by AEGIS
thanks! i hope you find a pair you love in your price range. i have seen it before :)

yeah I was hoping no one would post it lol. i should probably do a collection thread soon actually. i feel like i have all the spikes, exotics and now strass. the louboutin trifecta
One day eventually. As for now, I'm just beginning my collection and really just trying to only purchase the shoes I can use for multi-purpose (work and play).
Aug 18, 2012, 3:57pm   #33
Loubiwhirl_
Big Heels=Big Dreams

Aug 18, 2012, 3:58pm   #34
Loubiwhirl_
Big Heels=Big Dreams

I want this to happen.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >