Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin

Share your biggest CL heartbreak.. The ones you love, but can't seem to wear.

POST A REPLY

Jul 2, 2012, 7:23pm   #31
D
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by LVoepink
Madame Butterfly Bootie... I love them to bits but i cannot walk in them without looking like Bambi on ice! I am contemplating getting the hot pink suede ron rons and selling the MBB but I don't know if I can!
OMG really?!? I feel like I can RUN in my MBB!!
Jul 2, 2012, 7:36pm   #32
<3OOO~~~
funny how each of us are different, these shoes mentioned are all ones that i love LOL and i find my 160 maggies fairly comfy but can't really do VPs!

Originally Posted by AEGIS
I just got the 120mm and I noticed the toe box is tiiiight. It is so narrow! I need to stretch it out
i love my 120 mbp

Originally Posted by LVoepink
Madame Butterfly Bootie... I love them to bits but i cannot walk in them without looking like Bambi on ice! I am contemplating getting the hot pink suede ron rons and selling the MBB but I don't know if I can!
mbb is probably my most comfy CLs

Originally Posted by cts900
Black Patent Decolzep....this beautiful, amazing, classic, sexy pair took me a loooooong time to acquire but was ultimately impossible on my foot and letting it go darn near broke me .
i have a black kid pair of decolzeps and love them!

Originally Posted by bellezza
I think it's the reflective pieces...Is that glass or some metal? I'm not sure what the material is, but I tried on that shoe when it came out. They ran extremely large, oddly (the pair that fit was 2 half sizes smaller), and they had pieces of the reflectors that dug into my feet. I'm surprised if anyone got those shoes to work, because they weren't constructed properly.

I would say Very Galaxy, even though I never purchased it. I'm not sure what I'd say would be my worst shoe, because I never bought one. I've occasionally had problems in trying on the Decollete, the Simple, and the Very Prive. I had to try on a brown VP recently and it hurt, unlike a different colored leather one I had years ago.
yeah i think it's the metal/glass pieces :(
Jul 2, 2012, 8:28pm   #33
Sad to say that my black and violet suede Bibi's are killer. My ankles just can't deal with the pitch.
Jul 2, 2012, 9:52pm   #34
Miss Sammi
Absolutely cannot do VPs
Jul 2, 2012, 10:23pm   #35
Originally Posted by AEGIS
that is so unfortunate! you have so many great VPs

I know. It makes me sad. I'll be getting rid of some of them, there is no use for them to be sitting there & unworn.
Jul 2, 2012, 10:23pm   #36
Originally Posted by sammix3
Absolutely cannot do VPs
I thought I was the only one Sammi!! VPs seem to be so comfy for most.
Jul 2, 2012, 11:37pm   #37
Coach, LV & CL Lover
My indigo VPs - I went 1/2 size down and they're MURDER on my toes.

Furiously trying to stretch as I type this. >_<
Jul 3, 2012, 1:10am   #38
I absolutely adore the Armadillo's. I first bought them in black and noticed they pinched my pinky toes - couldn't survive a day in them. I own about pairs of Loubie's and never experienced that before. I thought it was just a fluke with just that particular pair and stupidly bought them in luggage. Same problem! I'm so bummed because I love the d'orsay style and the pleating.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:24am   #39
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Originally Posted by carlinha
for me, it would be the Pigalle 120... so sexy, but so painful!

also, the lowcut toebox makes my super long toes look obscene
Second this! Pigalle 120 and picks and co which I love but they are so painful even to stand
Jul 3, 2012, 4:53am   #40
Originally Posted by cts900
Black Patent Decolzep....this beautiful, amazing, classic, sexy pair took me a loooooong time to acquire but was ultimately impossible on my foot and letting it go darn near broke me .
Two pairs for me:

- Decolzeps, I tried 4 sizes in these (both patent and suede) but could not make them work! In 37 and 37.5 I could even fit my foot in them! (I'm 37 TTS in CLs)

- Catwoman, def on of my fave CLs ever. I got them in 36.5 (due to heel being 130mm) but: a) the pitch was way to steep b) lenght was fine but could not fit my somewhat wide feet in them.

They both went to a lovely lady here.
Jul 3, 2012, 8:55am   #41
Multi Glitter Titis, the KILL me. I wore them for New Years dinner and just about cried.
Jul 3, 2012, 9:00am   #42
The most painfull breakup for me was letting my Maggies go, I had the original tobacco/black colorway and loved them, but the metal cap is painful. I was gutted when I sold them.
Jul 3, 2012, 12:07pm   #43
Originally Posted by Dianabanana12
OMG really?!? I feel like I can RUN in my MBB!!
Originally Posted by gymangel812
funny how each of us are different, these shoes mentioned are all ones that i love LOL and i find my 160 maggies fairly comfy but can't really do VPs!

mbb is probably my most comfy CLs
I think they are comfy but the height/pitch/platform is just too much for me, I feel very unstable and trip alot :( :( I wish I could master them like you ladies!
Jul 3, 2012, 1:30pm   #44
Deeply In Love
Originally Posted by nillacobain
Two pairs for me:

- Decolzeps, I tried 4 sizes in these (both patent and suede) but could not make them work! In 37 and 37.5 I could even fit my foot in them! (I'm 37 TTS in CLs)

Originally Posted by NANI1972
The most painfull breakup for me was letting my Maggies go, I had the original tobacco/black colorway and loved them, but the metal cap is painful. I was gutted when I sold them.
This is a perfect description. I feel you, girl .
Jul 4, 2012, 6:30am   #45
queen of kitsch
pigalle 120, rolando and vp are the most uncomfortable to me (in that order).
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin