Home > >

SHARE THE LOVE: the CL Girls' NON-CL Purchases thread!

POST A REPLY

Nov 13, 2012, 4:19am   #5311
poppyseed
Originally Posted by mrl1005
Love the Alma!!!! Very pretty!!!
Originally Posted by soleilbrun
Wow, they are all gorgeous. Congratulations!
Originally Posted by dbeth

Wow, these are amazing!!!! Just pass em on down to me when you are done.
Thank you guys!
Nov 13, 2012, 4:23am   #5312
poppyseed
Originally Posted by mularice
Ah yes! I have it in a navy with gold skulls and a beige and white one. They are just so easy to add to plain outfits (I struggle to accessorise). Also got a pashmina one for extra warmth as does my bf (we can mix and share!)
Tbh I think it's the only way I can have skulls on me as my style doesn't lend itself to being "fashionable" or "edgy"! I hope you share pics of the one on its way!
I think I'm not stopping with the two, old or not! Navy sounds great. This one that's coming has red anchors on it as well as skulls, will definitelly post pics when it's here! I think my next one will be pashmina, I hear they are really soft and warm, just what I need in this weather!
Nov 13, 2012, 8:33am   #5313
Christchrist
Originally Posted by AEGIS
i have purchased some wonderfully tacky Juicy couture jewelry. christmas shopping for others exposed me to this brand.
Sweet. I have a hard time warming up to juicy. These are pretty cute though
Nov 13, 2012, 9:49am   #5314
mizcolon73
3Kouture Bears......
i have purchased some wonderfully tacky Juicy couture jewelry. christmas shopping for others exposed me to this brand.
I love alot of juicy's jewlery pieces... They can be quite the statement piece if worn correctly!!! These pieces are lovely!!❤❤ Heads up, it's 30% off of jewelry online!!! 😃
Nov 13, 2012, 10:31am   #5315
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
Originally Posted by poppyseed
It's Bleu Nuit, sort of teal blue. I would like something in Bleu Infini too, these dark but not quite black colours are right up my street
What colour is you Alma? I do love Almas, they are just lush!

it's amarante

Wow I could find use for that necklace, yummy!
i wore it last week and got a lot of compliments on it. i found it on ebay through a seller who was willing to do a BIN for $40 each. I think they each retailed for $150-200.

Originally Posted by Christchrist
Sweet. I have a hard time warming up to juicy. These are pretty cute though
yeah i pretty much ignore them and relegated them to teenage jewelry. but i am buying my niece [who is 15] a charm bracelet, and charms so i am pouring over everything and found stuff w/o a 'J' on them that I liked.

Originally Posted by mizcolon73
I love alot of juicy's jewlery pieces... They can be quite the statement piece if worn correctly!!! These pieces are lovely!!❤❤ Heads up, it's 30% off of jewelry online!!! 😃

i know. i have been trying to avoid it
Nov 13, 2012, 10:51am   #5316
Sincerelycass11
Complete Fanatic
My first ever pair of Prada shoes!! I was going o get Biancas, but my heart fell to these as I have nothing like them- and I was told Prada was comfy!
Attached Images

Nov 13, 2012, 11:07am   #5317
poppyseed
it's amarante

You lucky lady! I've just bought amarante bag, but it's not alma, it's arriving tomorrow, so I'm mega exctited. Bet you love yours!
Nov 13, 2012, 11:59am   #5318
Christchrist
Originally Posted by Sincerelycass11
My first ever pair of Prada shoes!! I was going o get Biancas, but my heart fell to these as I have nothing like them- and I was told Prada was comfy!
Good choice. Those are needed for winter
Nov 13, 2012, 12:55pm   #5319
Sincerelycass11
Complete Fanatic

Good choice. Those are needed for winter
Thank you! That's what was on my mind too :) do you have a pair(or more) of go to shoes for winter?
Nov 13, 2012, 1:24pm   #5320
Christchrist

Thank you! That's what was on my mind too :) do you have a pair(or more) of go to shoes for winter?
I just ordered these Louis Vuitton boots

Name:  image-2432450184.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  475.6 KB

And I have a couple already from last year. I'm a shoe collector not so much boots. I do love them though
Nov 13, 2012, 4:14pm   #5321
megt10
These are gorgeous Cass. I love boots.
Nov 13, 2012, 4:14pm   #5322
megt10

Attachment 1945312

And I have a couple already from last year. I'm a shoe collector not so much boots. I do love them though
Also fabulous boots, loving seeing all the different boots that people have been getting.
Nov 13, 2012, 4:55pm   #5323
Christchrist
Originally Posted by megt10

Also fabulous boots, loving seeing all the different boots that people have been getting.
Meg I love your ysa
Nov 13, 2012, 8:36pm   #5324
wannaprada
I've fallen back in love with LV, but in a whole new way than before! :)
These are only ebay finds, but I'm head over heels over them, especially the Alma...also my first Mcqueen scarf, hopefully more to come!
Your Alma is beautiful, congrats!

Totally not tacky!

Those look delicious! Love them!

Can't wait to see a mod pic! I was actually this close from buying a pair of CL boots today but I didn't pull the plug. I'm getting the itch again with all these boots here! :)
Nov 13, 2012, 8:38pm   #5325
wannaprada
Received my first Chanel bag today and I really like it! It's so soft, OMG! :)
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >