Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Shakedown 1979 • Cool Kids Never Have the Time

POST A REPLY

Apr 6, 2011, 1:36am   #61
hazeltt
I love your collection! You have so many tdf pairs!! Waiting for more to over!
Apr 6, 2011, 2:40am   #62
KarenBorter
I'm Doomed!
Originally Posted by MadameElle
Thank you for sharing your collection. Can't wait to see the rest of it. My favorite so far is the UV greissimo.
You and I have the same taste it seems ... So far we are shoe twins on my first 2 pair and I LOVE that UV Greissimo as well!
Apr 6, 2011, 4:57am   #63
9distelle
Looove heels! <3
Great collection, congrats!!!
Apr 6, 2011, 6:20am   #64
regeens
Alice, well worth the wait! You know I'm one of your biggest shoe fans. Love your Nayer story! Can't wait for the next set of photos.
Apr 6, 2011, 8:12am   #65
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by KarenBorter
OMG HERE! (and LOVE that song and the SP)

Originally Posted by mmmoussighi
yay! I'm here too!

Originally Posted by bitchychinky
Lets get this show on the road!!

Originally Posted by Dessye
Finally, an Alice1979 collection thread!

Originally Posted by aoqtpi
Wow love the first two! Can't wait to see the rest!
Thank you! Can't wait to show the rest either!
Apr 6, 2011, 8:19am   #66
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by pixiesparkle
Live reveal yay!!

Originally Posted by Clooky001
Super... More more!!

Originally Posted by NerdyBirdy1982
Alice! Every pair is amazing! Congrats!!!!
Thank you Birdy!

Originally Posted by missgiannina
love everything cant wait to see the rest
Thank you missgiannina!

Originally Posted by bitchychinky
oh la la tdf!!
Thank you bitchychinky!

Originally Posted by PeepToe
Here! Great collection so far! I can not wait to see the rest!
Thank you PeepToe!

Originally Posted by tigertrixie
Wow, loving what I am seeing so far
Thank you tigertrixie!
Apr 6, 2011, 8:24am   #67
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by capv29
Lace bouquet
Thank you capv29! The LB LCs are one of my faves too!

Originally Posted by pixiesparkle
the RB WS Jenny is stunning!!! fab collection so far..I can't wait to see more
Thank you pixiesparkle! The rb IRL is truly stunning!

Originally Posted by nakedmosher2of3
I die! This is definately going to be one of my favorite threads!! Can't wait for the next installment!!!
naked!!!! Miss you! Thank you so much sweetie. Please don't stay away for too long.

Originally Posted by FlipDiver
I love them all! The Peniche is my fave so far! Can't wait to see the rest
Thank you FlipDiver! I love the Peniche too! I think they're conservative yet unique and fun.
Apr 6, 2011, 8:29am   #68
Indieana
WOW - thats all I can say - all so lovely so far - I love all the Gres styles too - wish I could have more pairs!!
Apr 6, 2011, 8:30am   #69
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by chanel*liz
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! and love the jenny 150 in royal blue watersnake!!! TDF!!
Thank you chanel*liz! I have waited for the Jenny for a long time, and I'm absolutely in love with them.

Originally Posted by PyAri
I love how you are telling a story with each lair. It makes learning about your collection that much more exciting! I love each and every pair! I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us.
Thank you PyAri! You'll probably see later on, not every pair has a story, sometimes I just happened to see a pair and bring them home with me But every pair in my collection is special to me.

Originally Posted by natassha68
Im so glad you decided to share with us , cant wait to see the entirety
Thanks so much beautiful natassha! I'm glad that you're here to see my collection. I have been in love with yours for a long time
Apr 6, 2011, 8:36am   #70
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by PyAri
Yay, thank you.

The VPs in Luxor Leopard Pony are my favorite so far because I have never been a fan of pony and this pair has actually caught my eye. So beautiful!!!

My favorite pic so far. Cannot wait to see what else is next.
Originally Posted by PeepToe
I tried these on in Orlando and I seriously regret not getting them. My H talked me out of it because I wouldnt wear them enough. Ughh! I am lusting after them hard!!!
Thank you PyAri and PeepToe. I absolutely love my Luxor VPs. For the longest time I couldn't decide between leopard MBPs and the Luxor VPs, but at the end I chose the VPs over the MBPs. They're one of the most comfy pair I have and I can't be any happier with my decision. I can see myself wearing them 10, 20, or even 30 years down the road.

Originally Posted by Dessye
Wow, stunning collection - I love every pair!!!! RB WS Jenny = And shoe twins on the Ornirons!

Waiting for the next installment!
Thank you Dessye! Yay on the Ornirons! I love being shoe twins with you, you have such an amazing collection yourself. Just wait and see, we have more pairs that we're shoe twins in
Apr 6, 2011, 8:47am   #71
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by Woozy
Beautiful Collection!!!! Cant wait to see the rest
Thank you Woozy! More pairs are definitely coming up!

Originally Posted by elfgirl
I can't wait for the rest! I'm so glad you're finally doing a collection post, alice. You have some of the most amazing pairs!

Thank you elfgirl! I feel very blessed to share my collection with a group of wonderful people!

Originally Posted by phiphi
alice - YAY!!! your collection thread!!!! i know it is going to be SO amazing.. installment #1 is spectacular so far!

can't wait to see what is next!
Thanks so much sweet phiphi!

Originally Posted by karwood
Gorgeous!!! Loving everything so far. I can't wait to see the rest!
Thank you kar! I love the new additions in your avi. The Magos are prefect on you

Originally Posted by glamourbag
Gorgeous collection! Especially love your LC nude/lace and Jenny 150s!!! TDF!
Thank you glamourbag!

Originally Posted by stilly
I LOVE these!!!
Your collection is amazing!!!
Thank you my Pigalle queen Glad you approve them!
Apr 6, 2011, 8:48am   #72
SassySarah
CL & LV obsessed!
Alice I love your collection! Leopard Pigalles
Apr 6, 2011, 8:59am   #73
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by chloe speaks
Alice1979: Love your collection. So many unique pairs!
Thank you chloe speaks!

Originally Posted by LavenderIce
Alice! I am so happy you're doing a collection thread. Finally! I love how it began with the Nayer! Beautiful, beautiful pair. I love it! I know I'm going to love this entire thread. I love everything so far.
Thank you M! I'm so happy that you're here to see the beginning. I was actually crying when I posted the Nayers. I have never looked back to the day when I decided to quit my job and go back to school until now. So many memories and emotions are rushing through my mind. I guess only time will tell if I made a wrong move.

Glad you love everything. Some of the pairs are very very special because of you

Originally Posted by carlinha
yay alice!!! i have been waiting for this day forever!!! i am so glad you finally started a collection thread, because i know your collection is so special and full of amazing and rare and well-thought out pieces!!!

so far i LOVE the lace bouquet lady, you were the person that made me fall for these , all the leopard pony hair (so gorgeous and unique!), all the greiss, ESPECIALLY the royal blue watersnake jenny... man, THE DRAMA!!!

can't wait for the future installations!
Thanks so much Carla! Now I'm looking back and thinking, I'm such a drama queen We all have our bad days in getting a pair of CLs. You and Lav are right, the Jennys are absolutely worth all the trouble.

I'm glad I'm the one who made you fall for the LB LCs. Your collection is beyond this world, and they're now a part of it.
Apr 6, 2011, 9:08am   #74
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by *MJ*
Yay!!! Love everything so far, and can't wait to see the rest!!

My faves are the Lace LC, the RB WS Jenny, and the Ornirons!!!
Thank you *MJ*! Seems like the lace LCs and rb ws Jennys are among the crowd's favorites. Love it!

Originally Posted by jancedtif
Goodness Alice! I'm so excited that you're doing a collection thread and I can't wait for the other installments!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Thank you jance! I'm so glad that you stopped by. Thanks again for letting me share!

Originally Posted by rdgldy
Alice, you are one of my CL goddesses, and I cannot wait to see the rest of the installments. You have been my inspiration on more than one pair in my collection!! You have wonderful taste and own many of my favorites.
Aw... you're too sweet and too kind my friend! You have exquisite taste and YOU ARE my inspiration for my collection, I'm still swooning over some of the most incredible styles in your collection, the Castillana, the PLC, the Y'open, the Miss Money Penny, just to name a few. Perhaps one day I will have them
Apr 6, 2011, 9:17am   #75
Alice1979
Toxic
Originally Posted by bornfree
great collection and cant wait to see the rest. Lovely
Thank you bornfree!

Originally Posted by crystalhowlett
YES ALICE, i love this thread already and so many more boxes to go!!!! Many thanks to you for all your help with my mini melt downs hehehehehe. Cant wait to see more.....
Thank you sweetie! Glad you're here. No problem for the mini melt downs, and I hope that you're doing well.

Originally Posted by jeshika
i love installment 1! can't wait to see what is next!

absolutely love the Lace Lady Claudes and RB Jennys!
Thank you jeshika! Wow the lace LCs and rb Jennys are such crowd pleasers! Love it!

Originally Posted by mal
What a treat! I love your collection and can't wait for your presentation of the next installment
Stunning Nude Biancas, the Royal Blue Jennys the LGs... so amazing
Pure beauty!
Hi sweetie! I'm sorry I started so late. I was sitting there by myself all afternoon and suddenly this guy came up and started to show me stuff on the computer at 4. What a timing! But I'm glad that you're here! Thank you so much for your wonderful comment.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >