THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Return sale shoes at Saks today!! Size 37.5 and 39!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 4, 2011, 12:09pm   #1
j
Thread Starter
jessb646
Member
Hi ladies

I returned the following shoes at Saks via mail and my SA just told me she recieved them. I purchased nearly 20 shoes for myself and my daughter and got a bit carryed away!!

Yolanda peep toe in a 39 color taupe/grize - $317.99
Denis 100 Bootie in black size 37.5 - $437
And sablina 140 platform mule size 39 - $397

Text her at (212) 518-3596 for photos or call (212) 940-2429

Have a good labor day weekend :)
Sep 4, 2011, 12:40pm   #2
j
Thread Starter
jessb646
Member
Oh forgot to say - ask for kristy!
Sep 4, 2011, 5:33pm   #3
CEC.LV4eva's Avatar
CEC.LV4eva
Bal_RO_Céline
not my size, but maybe some PFers will score them home
Thanks for sharing!
Sep 4, 2011, 6:45pm   #4
LouboutinHottie's Avatar
LouboutinHottie
Member
Originally Posted by jessb646
Hi ladies

I returned the following shoes at Saks via mail and my SA just told me she recieved them. I purchased nearly 20 shoes for myself and my daughter and got a bit carryed away!!

Yolanda peep toe in a 39 color taupe/grize - $317.99
Denis 100 Bootie in black size 37.5 - $437
And sablina 140 platform mule size 39 - $397

Text her at (212) 518-3596 for photos or call (212) 940-2429

Have a good labor day weekend :)
20 CLs for you and your daughter? I wish my mom was like that... I asked for 3 at a time... oh boy lmfao
Sep 4, 2011, 7:52pm   #5
j
Thread Starter
jessb646
Member
Originally Posted by LouboutinHottie
20 CLs for you and your daughter? I wish my mom was like that... I asked for 3 at a time... oh boy lmfao

We only shop "yearly" during the sales (Second markdown). Ever since I found her as an SA she makes it super easy - basically just sends us pictures of what second markdown items are in our size and we order over the phone! I left her have a couple of more pairs then I should since she is graduating!!
Sep 4, 2011, 9:02pm   #6
LouboutinHottie's Avatar
LouboutinHottie
Member
Originally Posted by jessb646
We only shop "yearly" during the sales (Second markdown). Ever since I found her as an SA she makes it super easy - basically just sends us pictures of what second markdown items are in our size and we order over the phone! I left her have a couple of more pairs then I should since she is graduating!!
I was graduating from middle school last year, and I was still on a budget. YOU ARE AWESOME.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:10pm   #7
LouboutinHottie's Avatar
LouboutinHottie
Member
Originally Posted by jessb646
We only shop "yearly" during the sales (Second markdown). Ever since I found her as an SA she makes it super easy - basically just sends us pictures of what second markdown items are in our size and we order over the phone! I left her have a couple of more pairs then I should since she is graduating!!
I was graduating from middle school last year, and I was still on a budget. YOU ARE AWESOME.
Sep 6, 2011, 1:09pm   #8
l
lilmonster
Member
Seriously awesome. I've been searching for just 1 perfect pair! What would you veterans recommend for a noob?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools