Home > >

Pigalle 120 Club: tips on sizing, comfort, and walking with confidence on 120mm

POST A REPLY

Aug 10, 2010, 3:36am   #46
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
Originally Posted by ericanjensen
Where did you get these? I didn't see them on the CL site.
Miami - ami -ami!
Aug 10, 2010, 3:38am   #47
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
Originally Posted by cipelica
Mine are finally here, black kid leather Pigalle 120s! I sized full size down from my standard CL size and half size down from my standard italian size, and they are a perfect fit! Really comfortable, too
yahooo!! I'm so glad you like them!! \(^(oo)^)/

modeling photos please
Aug 10, 2010, 3:41am   #48
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
Originally Posted by Suziie
are they comfortable? Thinking of getting a pair, but afraid that they will hurt and I'll have to place them in the closet (collecting dust -_-')
I find them super comfy - they're my walking shoes, for days when I know there will be lots of walking involved . . . but then, I'm weird

I think they can work for almost anyone with patience and practice, but some definetely take to them more easily. You may want to check out the upcoming post on piggy's "pigalle shaped foot" theory, to see if you have pigalle shaped feet! (^(oo)~)
Aug 10, 2010, 3:51am   #49
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
Originally Posted by Vodkaine
YES YES YES !! I've been waiting for this thread for months ! Is it later than PIggy will show us how to walk in PIGalles with videos of herself versus the SF streets ? =D
Originally Posted by BattyBugs
I don't own any Pigales (yet), but I would love some tips on how to walk in higher heels.
Originally Posted by Aikandy

I SOOooo love these educational threads.

The tutorial is being written - I suspect it's going to run almost 3 pages in MS Word! And yes, there will be a bit of video, although taken in piggy's garage rather than on an actual public hill, for ease of videography . . . still a pretty decent hill tho - steeper than the ones outside, actually (^(oo)^)v

piggy's garage, viewed from outside - look, it's the pigmobile!

and from inside, standing next to the pigmobile:
Attached Images

Aug 10, 2010, 3:53am   #50
BattyBugs
Shoe crazy!
I can't wait!
Aug 10, 2010, 4:09am   #51
cipelica
Voila' - kindly excuse the crappy cellphone pictures

Aug 10, 2010, 7:39am   #52
Charm
I can't wait!
Me too! Walking in 120's does seem daunting to me but hopefully with dear Piggy's help I might brave a pair....

Piggy you are the MOST.
Aug 10, 2010, 10:51am   #53
cl-pig

There are a couple of pigalle 120 videos on youtube that show how to walk on them elegantly.
Aug 10, 2010, 2:19pm   #54
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
Originally Posted by cipelica
Voila' - kindly excuse the crappy cellphone pictures

beautiful!!! they look perfect on you - the ultimate classic, never-out-of style, forever amazing "little black shoe"
Aug 10, 2010, 2:21pm   #55
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
I can't wait!
Originally Posted by Charm
Me too! Walking in 120's does seem daunting to me but hopefully with dear Piggy's help I might brave a pair....

Piggy you are the MOST.
awww thanks ladies!

Charm - go go go! piggy has faith in you! (^(oo)^)
Aug 10, 2010, 2:25pm   #56
laurayuki
Rational Narcissist
Oh all very lovely! can't wait for piggy to post the video and instructions!!! @_@ :)
Aug 10, 2010, 2:47pm   #57
lvpiggy
feels like pigsomnia
hmmm - does anyone know if there's a way to link to hosted videos other than on youtube? not particularly keen on uploading videos of myself to youtube for the world to stumble upon randomly . . . (>(oo)<)`
Aug 10, 2010, 2:51pm   #58
laurayuki
Rational Narcissist
I don't know but some friends use this insteadn of youtube http://vimeo.com/
Aug 10, 2010, 3:00pm   #59
cl-pig
Originally Posted by lvpiggy
hmmm - does anyone know if there's a way to link to hosted videos other than on youtube? not particularly keen on uploading videos of myself to youtube for the world to stumble upon randomly . . . (>(oo)<)`
You can try hosting it on rapidshare, and asking others to download it to their computers instead of streaming it online. That way nobody except the readers on this message board will know where to look for the files and what the file address is
Aug 10, 2010, 3:02pm   #60
cipelica
Bad Piggy, such an enabler!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >