Home > >

~*~My Family Photos~*~cts900’s Quasi-Collection Thread~*~

POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2010, 4:38pm   #46
cts900
Deeply In Love
Thank you Ilgin and rilo!
indy: They are simply fabulous. I want them in black also but they never show up in my size . They are so comfy and still show stoppers IMO--even without a heel.
CG: I love it, too.
rilo: That is such a sweet thing to say. I think of my collection as being so unworthy by comparison to everyone else's. I need to stop thinking like that and realize how lucky I truly am.
Jun 17, 2010, 8:17pm   #47
siserilla
red sole addict
cts, you have a stunning collection. I love your oxblood glitter! I need some glitter in my life!
Jun 17, 2010, 9:36pm   #48
bfali
Beautiful collection!! Especially love your pink patent HPs!!! They are stunning!!
Jun 17, 2010, 10:22pm   #49
carlinha
LeOrangeBliss
oh cts, it's about time you made a collection thread!!! i your shoes, but especially the rastas thank you so much for sharing!
Jun 18, 2010, 12:04am   #50
cts900
Deeply In Love
siserilla: Thank you, sweets. Every girl needs some glitter in her life. They are amazing IRL. AH-mazing.
bfali: Thank you! I bought the pink HPs in a last call sale a few seasons back at 40% off. I still cannot believe what a score that was. At the time, I just thought they were fun. Now, they are among my most prized possessions!
carlinha: Wow, coming from the queen of the red shrine, that is a huge compliment. I am honored that you would want to see my little collection .
Jun 18, 2010, 12:22pm   #51
kett
Yay I am so happy to see you've done a collection thread! Your collection is marvelous, but I have to say it (even though you already know it) - the Greissimo's make my heart go pitter patter. I love the pink HP's too! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jun 18, 2010, 1:02pm   #52
brintee
Jesus, Etc.
Yayyyy CTS! I loveeeeeeeeeee your collection! Awww, the bone HPs They are all so fabulous, just like you!!
Jun 18, 2010, 1:05pm   #53
phiphi
wow cts - what a stunning and diverse collection. perfect for every occasion life brings you!! love them all but in particular the UHG family shot!!
Jun 18, 2010, 2:30pm   #54
cts900
Deeply In Love
Thank you so much kett, brintee, and phiphi!

kett: I feel a lot more brave about heel height now that I went for the Greis. I feel like I can get up there now! I can't wait to see what comes next, either. I am open to anything that stops me in my tracks .

brin: Those Bone HPs are still among the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen. What a blessing it was to have found them !

phi: I feel like I do have all of my occasion bases covered except it would be nice to have a satin someday for formal events. P.S. I love that shot, too!!!! My DH thinks my UHG family shot was not angled well and wants me to take some more pictures. How cute that he cares
Jun 18, 2010, 4:05pm   #55
indypup
all knotted up
Okay, your hubby is adorable. He needs to train my BF!
Jun 18, 2010, 6:40pm   #56
fieryfashionist
aka Minal :)
Ahh, I was waiting for this thread of fabulousness!! You know how much I LOVE (and want to steal ) your oxblood glitter VPs (we're cousins on those, because I have the Ron Rons)! I also adore your pink patent (perfection!!) and bone patent HPs!! HPs (I've recently discovered) are ridiculously comfy! I need to look into another pair (or two)! I also love your black suede Gres (that knot! ) and Turban flats (again... that pretty, elegant knot)!! Thanks for sharing!!
Jun 18, 2010, 10:26pm   #57
cts900
Deeply In Love
indy: He IS the best. He genuinely appreciates how sexy my CLs make me feel and he tries to support my habit in every way possible to keep up all the positive energy !

fiery: My sweet, M. Thank you for the compliments. Coming from my tPF fashion icon, your words mean more to me than you know. And, I agree, there is nothing quite as comfy as a Hyper Prive. We both need more, more, more !!!

Jun 18, 2010, 11:44pm   #58
LavenderIce
Vintage CLs please
I've been wanting to see your collection too! You're too modest, this is not a quasi-collection, it is full on a collection of beauties!
Jun 19, 2010, 9:31am   #59
elfgirl
Collector of Shiny
Oh, why do all the really cool collection threads go up while I'm traveling with no time to browse!

cts, your collection is so beautiful and well-varied! I love that you have a such wide range of styles and colors. I have to admit, I am very covetous of your glitter VPs. (And you know how I feel about your Lady Gres!) I am so honored to be your shoe cousin, my sweet!
Jun 19, 2010, 12:39pm   #60
cts900
Deeply In Love
Originally Posted by elfgirl
Oh, why do all the really cool collection threads go up while I'm traveling with no time to browse!
Awww, thanks my sweet elf. There was not much to browse through since I went with family photos only! But you are welcome to browse my slideshow ANYtime . I appreciate the kind compliments and I love being on the Gres/Greis train with you!

Originally Posted by LavenderIce
I've been wanting to see your collection too! You're too modest, this is not a quasi-collection, it is full on a collection of beauties!
Thank you so much for the generous compliment . I love every pair. It has been hard to edit my collection....but now I only have what I LOVE and will WEAR! It feels good.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >