Home > >

Mandie_044's first reveal! :)


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 18, 2012, 11:10am   #16
LizzielovesCL's Avatar
LizzielovesCL
Member
Congrats, on those crystal pythons!. I have them in lady Daf. the skin is so cool!
Jun 18, 2012, 12:22pm   #17
sammix3's Avatar
sammix3
Miss Sammi
The VPs are gorgeous!
Jun 18, 2012, 1:11pm   #18
beagly911's Avatar
beagly911
Member
Congrats, they are beautiful!
Jun 18, 2012, 2:04pm   #19
dirtyaddiction's Avatar
dirtyaddiction
Member
congrats! You have a great versatile collection
Jun 18, 2012, 3:33pm   #20
bitchychinky's Avatar
bitchychinky
Member
What a stunning pair! They look amazing on you.
What a nice collection you got going on!
Jun 18, 2012, 6:35pm   #21
dbeth's Avatar
dbeth
Member
You have started a very nice collection!! I really love your black python VP
s and I am super picky on black shoes. Are they the crystal python?
Twins on the MBB!!!
Jun 18, 2012, 6:59pm   #22
demicouture's Avatar
demicouture
"the one and only"
gorgeous pieces!! the beige MBBs are perfect!!
Jun 18, 2012, 7:01pm   #23
mandie_044's Avatar
Thread Starter
mandie_044
Member
Originally Posted by dbeth
You have started a very nice collection!! I really love your black python VP
s and I am super picky on black shoes. Are they the crystal python?
Twins on the MBB!!!
Thanks dbeth!
They are crystal python! I had my heart set on black VPs leather with the red tip, but I saw these and fell in love :) How much do you love your MBBs....they are incredible shoes!
Jun 18, 2012, 7:02pm   #24
mandie_044's Avatar
Thread Starter
mandie_044
Member
Originally Posted by LizzielovesCL
Congrats, on those crystal pythons!. I have them in lady Daf. the skin is so cool!
Thanks Lizzie!
I've never seen the crystal python, they are so beautiful!
Jun 18, 2012, 7:04pm   #25
mandie_044's Avatar
Thread Starter
mandie_044
Member
Thank you so much everyone
Jun 18, 2012, 7:15pm   #26
dbeth's Avatar
dbeth
Member
Originally Posted by mandie_044
Thanks dbeth!
They are crystal python! I had my heart set on black VPs leather with the red tip, but I saw these and fell in love :) How much do you love your MBBs....they are incredible shoes!

I thought they were the crystal!! Gorgeous! I really do love my MBB but for some reason I don't wear them, I think I have worn them once or twice.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:19pm   #27
stilly's Avatar
stilly
Member
Love the collection Mandie!!!
All gorgeous!!!
Jun 18, 2012, 9:23pm   #28
elleestbelle's Avatar
elleestbelle
Member
Gorgeous VPs!!! Congrats!!
Jun 18, 2012, 11:30pm   #29
mandie_044's Avatar
Thread Starter
mandie_044
Member
Originally Posted by stilly
Love the collection Mandie!!!
All gorgeous!!!
Thanks Stilly!
That's quite a nice comment coming from someone with such a FABULOUS collection
Jun 19, 2012, 1:17am   #30
sylphfae's Avatar
sylphfae
Member
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them all!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools