Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin

~~~Louboutins in magazines and print!~~~


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 18, 2011, 4:40am   #61
regeens's Avatar
Member
Here's the link to Dita's photos in the magazine: http://www.dita.net/press.php?article=175&action=a
Jan 18, 2011, 8:55am   #62
CEC.LV4eva's Avatar
Bal_RO_CÚline
oooh I like this thread!

I have a stacks of mags, I'll try to go through them one day and post pix!
Jan 25, 2011, 4:30pm   #63
aoqtpi's Avatar
Chanel|CL|HL Lover
nm
Last edited Jan 25, 2011 at 4:51pm.
Mar 22, 2011, 4:06pm   #64
lolitablue's Avatar
Happy Place!!
From an XOXO ad campaign. April 2010 Cosmopolitan

Neon and white Privatitas

Mar 22, 2011, 4:26pm   #65
Nolia's Avatar
Red Soul ✪
Originally Posted by Ilgin
Victoria Beckham, Vogue Turkey/August 10

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...riaBeckham.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...0-270710-7.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...ugust-2010.jpg
I love everything VB wears omg... what are those metal booties called?!

EDIT: Nevermind, I think they are Bridgets in Silver? WOW
Aug 26, 2011, 3:12pm   #66
karwood's Avatar
shoeuphoria
I was just glancing through my Harper's Bazaar Sept. 2011 issue and came across these pics. Model is wearing Daffy in both pics. Now, I want to buy a pair of navy suede Daffy, both dresses and a wind machine

Dress: Dolce and Gabbana:



Dress: Versace:

Aug 26, 2011, 4:37pm   #67
LizzielovesCL's Avatar
Member
What a cool thread!!
Aug 27, 2011, 2:30pm   #68
ChrisyAM15's Avatar
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
From Vogue China - Halte



From Vogue - Super Vic



From Vogue US - Rollerball Flats



From Who - Big Lips



From Vogue Germany - Pigalle

Sep 9, 2011, 12:04pm   #69
karwood's Avatar
shoeuphoria
Seen in Japan's Vogue October 2011 issue:

Model Julia Stegner wearing patchwork python Daffodile:



Sep 9, 2011, 3:36pm   #70
amazigrace's Avatar
HeHe24
Originally Posted by karwood
Seen in Japan's Vogue October 2011 issue:

Model Julia Stegner wearing patchwork python Daffodile:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...a-stegner9.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...lection_04.jpg
OMG! Those are beautiful! I don't like the daffs, though, so
I hope this comes out in other styles! Let me re-phrase that -
I'm too old for the daffs - they look good on everyone else,
though.
Sep 9, 2011, 4:13pm   #71
NikkisABagGirl's Avatar
Nicole Angela
I love this thread. Keep 'em coming ladies!
Oct 23, 2011, 12:11am   #72
w
Member
from marie clarie france
Attached Images
 
Oct 23, 2011, 12:13am   #73
carlinha's Avatar
LeOrangeBliss
Originally Posted by amazigrace
OMG! Those are beautiful! I don't like the daffs, though, so
I hope this comes out in other styles! Let me re-phrase that -
I'm too old for the daffs - they look good on everyone else,
though.
i was told the patchwork python daff won't be produced for the general public amazi
Oct 24, 2011, 5:16pm   #74
bambistyle's Avatar
Member
favourite pic i've found in a magazine in person :) its from a japanese magazine... forgot it if it was vivi, cancan, or jj but it was for the oct 2011 ^_^

Oct 25, 2011, 11:49am   #75
LouboutinHottie's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by karwood
I was just glancing through my Harper's Bazaar Sept. 2011 issue and came across these pics. Model is wearing Daffy in both pics. Now, I want to buy a pair of navy suede Daffy, both dresses and a wind machine

Dress: Dolce and Gabbana:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...wood/qWgB1.jpg

Dress: Versace:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...wood/Aa4Mv.jpg
Those pics are fabulous!

I this thread
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin  
TOP

Thread Tools