Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin

Lotta CL Love~Megs Collection

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2011, 4:17pm   #61
WOW you have an amazing collection!
Jul 18, 2011, 6:40pm   #62
Originally Posted by BagsR4Me
Meg, you have a great collection! I love the Fontanettes. Congrats!
Thanks BagsR4Me, they are pretty but I find them really uncomfortable. I am glad they look good in my shoe closet because I don't think they will ever be a shoe I wear often.

Originally Posted by sammix3
Whoa Meg... Remember... You're an investor. And investing in CLs and DVF are great choices, they're beautiful, classic, and made to last :)
Thanks Sammie, I am not sure that my financial advisor had these types of investments in mind

Originally Posted by LVoepink
amazing collection!
Thanks so much

Originally Posted by missgiannina
beautiful collection!
Thank you missgiannina

Originally Posted by Mittens34
Meg I love your beautiful CL collection and your closet is to die for!!!
Thanks Mittens, did you see the whole thing in my other thread? I am in the middle of doing my jewelry cabinet. It is really fun you should check it out.
Originally Posted by LouboutinHottie
WOW you have an amazing collection!
Thanks LH!
Jul 18, 2011, 7:43pm   #63
Meg---so glad to finally see your CL Collection!!! I knew you would be bitten by 'the bug'. I can totally relate!!! Lovely collection----my favorites are the Lady Pony and purple Rolando's. Gorgeous!!!
Jul 18, 2011, 8:06pm   #64
Lovely collection! The lady ponies are TDF!
and love that closet!
Jul 19, 2011, 5:25am   #65
M
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by megt10
Thanks BagsR4Me, they are pretty but I find them really uncomfortable. I am glad they look good in my shoe closet because I don't think they will ever be a shoe I wear often.

Thanks Sammie, I am not sure that my financial advisor had these types of investments in mind

Thanks so much

Thank you missgiannina

Thanks Mittens, did you see the whole thing in my other thread? I am in the middle of doing my jewelry cabinet. It is really fun you should check it out.

Thanks LH!
Meg, no I have not seen your other thread. I will go check it out right now!!!
Jul 19, 2011, 6:51am   #66
Originally Posted by dbeth
Meg---so glad to finally see your CL Collection!!! I knew you would be bitten by 'the bug'. I can totally relate!!! Lovely collection----my favorites are the Lady Pony and purple Rolando's. Gorgeous!!!
Thanks Beth. I will try and heed your advice though. This is a dangerous place
Originally Posted by laleeza
Lovely collection! The lady ponies are TDF!
and love that closet!
Thank you Laleeza I am really glad that I got them. They are a gorgeous shoe and really comfortable.
Jul 19, 2011, 9:53am   #67
Vintage CLs please
Amazing closet and gorgeous collection! Thank you for sharing your beauties!
Jul 19, 2011, 12:30pm   #68
Thanks Beth. I will try and heed your advice though. This is a dangerous place

Well, as you know, I just bought several pairs myself after taking a 2 year break from CL!! It's hard to stop once you start.
Jul 19, 2011, 12:33pm   #69
Thank you Phiphi, as I have said before that is a wonderful compliment coming from someone who has such great style! Now that the renovations are through well almost through (I am doing a Calif. Closet for my SO starting tomorrow, he was feeling a little left out) I am hoping to spend more time out and about in my DVF and CL's!
Jul 19, 2011, 1:31pm   #70
Now a Mrs.
classy and fabulous is correct! beautiful collection. I wish I had a closet like that...
Jul 19, 2011, 2:28pm   #71
i love your collection and YAYYY! Your closets done!
Jul 19, 2011, 3:53pm   #72
big hair, high heels
Beautiful collection, with lots of diversity Meg! I am in absolute love with your closet though, it is perfection
Jul 19, 2011, 6:18pm   #73
I'm Doomed!
Gorgeous collection and tdf closet!
Jul 19, 2011, 11:34pm   #74
Red Soul ✪
i DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!

Your closet is BEAUTIFUL and those shoes are definitely going to be sooo pampered in there!
Jul 20, 2011, 12:09am   #75
On Time OuT
You have a gorgeous beyond gorgeous collection! OMG I could live in your closet! If I had that closet I would just stick my mattress in there and sleep in it ! To Die For!!!! Your closet n collection inspire me to work way harder so maybe one day I can have a closet like yours! Thank you for sharing!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin