Home > >

The Lazy Gal's Way To Stretch The Toe Box!

POST A REPLY

Jul 7, 2008, 10:38pm   #31
lovely&amazing
Podiums? Mine.
^ Yay! Success!!
Jul 7, 2008, 11:58pm   #32
honu
I wonder if the alcohol work wth patent leather?
Jul 8, 2008, 12:18am   #33
rainyjewels
eat me
^^ the ones i just stretched were patent leather, so yes!
Jul 8, 2008, 12:37am   #34
glamgrl921
T$
ok, so i couldn't wait any longer. i am trying this trick on my suede manolo mary janes tonight and i'll keep u updated tomorrow.... fingers crossed!!!
Jul 8, 2008, 2:25pm   #35
jellybebe
loves pink!!!
Thanks for the tip!
Nov 1, 2008, 8:55pm   #36
madamefifi
cat hoarder
I can't remember in which thread or which member's post I read about this, but I did it over the past 2 days with my pony Pigalles and my satin VPs, which fit perfectly but were a bit tight in the toe box (due to me not being used anymore to high heels, I think), and the difference in comfort is amazing!! Thank you so much, whoever you are!!!
Nov 1, 2008, 8:58pm   #37
oo_let_me_see
100% Puerto Greekan
Cool madam, I'm glad it worked for you!
Nov 1, 2008, 9:05pm   #38
Vixxen
I'll take them!
Yeah, me too! I had a pair of suede Rolandos that were so tight I could hardly walk in them and then I did the sock technique for a couple of hours over a weekend and now they are PERFECT!
Nov 1, 2008, 9:12pm   #39
rainyjewels
eat me
yeah i don't know who the idea originally came from but i don't think any of us even expect louboutins to fit perfectly now without the sock trick!!! thanks to whoever it was!
Nov 1, 2008, 11:39pm   #40
babypie
Yep, works everytime!
Nov 2, 2008, 12:57am   #41
ohNina
My patent RonRon's are giving me a hard time breaking in. MY SA said that she suffered for 2 days and they are now her most comfy "go to" shoe. She suggested the sock trick, but said not to wear the sock on my whole foot, just on the toe area. (because I don't want the heel stretched) Do you girls wear a sock on your whole foot, or do you cut out the front of a sock and just wear it in the toe box?
Nov 2, 2008, 1:47am   #42
lolitablue
Happy Place!!
Originally Posted by ohNina
My patent RonRon's are giving me a hard time breaking in. MY SA said that she suffered for 2 days and they are now her most comfy "go to" shoe. She suggested the sock trick, but said not to wear the sock on my whole foot, just on the toe area. (because I don't want the heel stretched) Do you girls wear a sock on your whole foot, or do you cut out the front of a sock and just wear it in the toe box?
OH great idea!!
Nov 2, 2008, 1:59am   #43
madamefifi
cat hoarder
Originally Posted by ohNina
I thought of that, because I did notice the heel slipping after a while, but I haven't cut up any socks yet. Definitely will, though. Thanks for the tip!
Nov 2, 2008, 9:55am   #44
rdgldy
TPF Moderator
just the toe part-otherwise the shoe will get all over too big!
Nov 2, 2008, 10:26am   #45
heat97
-- ok- how thick of a sock do you ladies use? hahah. are we talking like gym socks or thin socks? i am currently trying to break in a pair of rolando's
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >