Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin

***I Spy... Louboutins in Movies & TV!!!***

POST A REPLY

Feb 5, 2009, 8:55pm   #46
Scrappy bioch
Iron man again

Feb 5, 2009, 9:17pm   #47
Scrappy bioch
Jodie Foster on Inside Man. Although I am not so sure about this one but I remember seeing her wearing CL. She was seen with two different hermes bags on that movie too.

Feb 5, 2009, 9:23pm   #48
★ ★ ★
^^ OMG! I totally remember that now and I went, "OMG! I want her bags, shoes, and suits!" lol
Feb 5, 2009, 9:29pm   #49
Scrappy bioch
Originally Posted by Speedah
^^ OMG! I totally remember that now and I went, "OMG! I want her bags, shoes, and suits!" lol
I know huh. I was like is this Jodie Foster??

Does anyone remember her on "The silence of the Lambs". She was so young and she had this little coach leather bag and Dr. Lecter told her something like "you with your cheap shoes and expensive bag" I was like hahahahaha.

ETA: I found it

Quote:
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.
So mean!!
Feb 5, 2009, 10:04pm   #50
★ ★ ★
^^ LOL.
Feb 5, 2009, 10:19pm   #51
Originally Posted by Marisa783
Gwyneth also wears black simples in Iron Man

I was trying to think what movie I recently saw that I kept seeing CLs in and that's it, Iron Man. I was watching it with my dad and brother and getting all excited but didn't bother to mention it to them.
Feb 6, 2009, 6:16pm   #52
Vintage CLs please
Rihanna in her video:

Feb 6, 2009, 6:22pm   #53
In the movie "The Women", I think it's at the beginning Annette Benning is carrying a CL shopping bag.
Feb 6, 2009, 7:55pm   #54
Loub & Food Lover
I was watching HGTV House Hunters in Michigan and the real estate agent was wearing Numero Prive (I think in black, but not sure of the material) and she was also wearing tan City Girls.
Feb 6, 2009, 9:48pm   #55
I think it was a Lexus commercial where the lady is getting out of her car in a LBD and you see a flash of red from her shoes. I think they're Yoyo 100s in black patent. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Oh! Oh! I'm pretty sure you mean Kate Walsh's Cadillac commercial!

*fans self* That commercial is too hot.
Feb 6, 2009, 9:53pm   #56
★ ★ ★
^^ I know exactly which one you're talking about! She did have Louboutins, didn't she? That commercial is hot!

The one i'm thinking about though the woman gets out of the car and walks away to a fancy party or something. I think she had short black/dark brown hair and she was wearing a black dress. I'm almost positive it's a Lexus or even a Hyundai commercial (afterall, they did start comparing themselves to Lexus...).
Feb 7, 2009, 2:03am   #57
a
Originally Posted by ZoeyZoo
There is a new show on HGTV about a woman in real estate that just opened her own brokerage. I don't know the name of the show but DH was watching it. I noticed she has CLs on because DH had just told me mine looked like clown shoes (because of the red soles) and I wanted to point out that she had "clown shoes" on too.
OMG YES!!!
The Property Shop
LOVEEEEE TATIANA!!
I always look forward to seeing the credits..to see footage of her walking in those hot shoes
Feb 7, 2009, 12:52pm   #58
shoeuphoria
Originally Posted by betty*00
In the movie "The Women", I think it's at the beginning Annette Benning is carrying a CL shopping bag.
She is carrying a CL shopping bag
Feb 7, 2009, 1:46pm   #59
Scrappy bioch
I think it was a Lexus commercial where the lady is getting out of her car in a LBD and you see a flash of red from her shoes. I think they're Yoyo 100s in black patent. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I do, when I was shopping for a car I saw this commercial. Then I bought my Lexus and told my hubby "Can I has a pair of CL now?"
Feb 7, 2009, 1:48pm   #60
Scrappy bioch
Originally Posted by ZoeyZoo
There is a new show on HGTV about a woman in real estate that just opened her own brokerage. I don't know the name of the show but DH was watching it. I noticed she has CLs on because DH had just told me mine looked like clown shoes (because of the red soles) and I wanted to point out that she had "clown shoes" on too.
I saw this too. Is this the same woman walking around with her doggie inside her burberry purse??. She dresses nicely.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin