POST A REPLY

Feb 29, 2012, 5:51pm   #31
Oh yeah, don't forget to change your siggy
Feb 29, 2012, 6:03pm   #32
CMM
I vote for black leather or black liquid leggings, a white slouchy tee and maybe a colored cropped blazer.

I also agree with EssBee a pale pink dress with a cropped black leather jacket over it would look amaze with these.
Feb 29, 2012, 11:57pm   #33
wow just wow congrats on these.
Mar 1, 2012, 1:53am   #34
LeOrangeBliss
i have the nude/rose gold specchio and so far have worn them out with a blue HL dress, some Hermes bracelets (CDC, Rivale and Medor) and AMQ clutch

i agree with everyone here that skinny black leggings/leather pants or simple dress in a solid color would be your best bet! (any color really would go well with black depending on the look you are going for)
Mar 1, 2012, 5:38am   #35
E
Originally Posted by soleilbrun
Congratulations on a magnificent pair!
I re-iterate the fashion advice already posted: keep it simple, let the shoes talk.

Essbee: please do a polyvore type of thing because I cannot imagine how these shoes can be office appropriate unless you work in the fashion industry. That may be due to my lack of imagination.
Obviously you would have to work in an environment where such shoes wouldn't cause a heart attack (fashion/press/etc)!
If someone can point me in the direction of a stock photo for them, I would love to create a Polyvore set!
Mar 1, 2012, 9:34am   #36
Ok not entirely sure of what to wear still, mainly because I don't own many trousers other than jeans and it's still very cold here!

Plain black dress and tights.
Never really been that into peep toes and tights but I don't think it looks that bad.

Name:  image-1944350968.jpg
Views: 2729
Size:  212.9 KB
Mar 1, 2012, 11:33am   #37
Red Soul ✪
Originally Posted by Gimmiebags
Ok not entirely sure of what to wear still, mainly because I don't own many trousers other than jeans and it's still very cold here!

Never really been that into peep toes and tights but I don't think it looks that bad.

Attachment 1623784
Perfection.
Mar 1, 2012, 11:41am   #38
Over the Rainbow

Attachment 1623784
gorgeous! I'm loving this look!
Mar 1, 2012, 11:48am   #39
sam

Attachment 1623784
GREAT!!!
Mar 1, 2012, 11:50am   #40

Attachment 1623784
You look amazing!
Mar 1, 2012, 12:07pm   #41

Attachment 1623784
Your outfit is great!
Keep em coming!!
Mar 1, 2012, 12:19pm   #42
Originally Posted by Nolia
A little off topic but, does anyone know how the stores are displaying the Isolde? Do they have a shoe form? (How are they keeping the straps up?)

I wonder if something like this would work for your Isoldes
http://www.acmedisplay.com/shop/product.aspx?id=3490
http://www.robertham.com/images/Prod...dium/SFP-2.jpg

I just googled/yahooed "Acrylic shoe insert," "acrylic boot insert," "plastic shoe insert" or "acrylic shoe shapers"
Mar 1, 2012, 1:20pm   #43
LeOrangeBliss

Attachment 1623784
Mar 1, 2012, 1:59pm   #44
Big Heels=Big Dreams
Ooh I'm gunna go against the grain and say I love the all black but I'd go for a dress without the lace as I think with the shoes it's a bit busy? But I'm very minimalist so don't mind me! You still look great.
Mar 1, 2012, 3:50pm   #45
big hair, high heels

Attachment 1623784
Fabulous! The tights dont hurt the outfit at all!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin