Home > >

A disappointing reveal...

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 6, 2011, 1:12pm   #76
l
lilmonster
Member
I would go for a partial refund... thinking that if you were to find new ones in better condition, with that material, you'll probably snag it yourself with normal wear... just IMO..
Sep 11, 2011, 11:58am   #77
Mekinfrance's Avatar
Mekinfrance
Member
I'd return them. But that's me... I will always see the imperfections and could not ever "fully enjoy" them. Sorry but that is my honest personal opinion
Sep 11, 2011, 12:35pm   #78
PetitColibri's Avatar
Thread Starter
PetitColibri
Member
Originally Posted by lilmonster
I would go for a partial refund... thinking that if you were to find new ones in better condition, with that material, you'll probably snag it yourself with normal wear... just IMO..
Originally Posted by Mekinfrance
I'd return them. But that's me... I will always see the imperfections and could not ever "fully enjoy" them. Sorry but that is my honest personal opinion
thanks for your opinions Ladies !
I already filed a claim with paypal because seller ignored my messages.
Now I'm waiting for them do decide something ! Shoes are already ready to ship !
Sep 12, 2011, 5:16am   #79
h
hellokitty_len
Member
Hi! Since its hard to find, i will still keep the shoe but should ask for a refund.
Sep 12, 2011, 4:27pm   #80
MDM's Avatar
MDM
Member
Originally Posted by PetitColibri
thanks for your opinions Ladies !
I already filed a claim with paypal because seller ignored my messages.
Now I'm waiting for them do decide something ! Shoes are already ready to ship !
Originally Posted by PetitColibri
I just want to put them on... when they are on my feet the flaws are not so noticeable... I'm so weak
Don't give it another thought, going back and forth will only drive you crazy. Send them back, the damage will always bug you.
Now you have all of us looking out for you, your pair is out there.
Sep 12, 2011, 8:08pm   #81
PetitColibri's Avatar
Thread Starter
PetitColibri
Member
Originally Posted by MDM
Don't give it another thought, going back and forth will only drive you crazy. Send them back, the damage will always bug you.
Now you have all of us looking out for you, your pair is out there.
thanks ! you're so sweet
Oct 14, 2011, 4:49am   #82
PetitColibri's Avatar
Thread Starter
PetitColibri
Member
UPDATE :

after opening a paypal claim on the 1st of september, today after calling paypal for the second time, I just got the green light to send the shoes back !

so beware ladies, these might pop up again on ebay in a few weeks !
Oct 14, 2011, 5:01am   #83
beagly911's Avatar
beagly911
Member
Well thats some good news finally! Sort of!
Oct 14, 2011, 6:02am   #84
PetitColibri's Avatar
Thread Starter
PetitColibri
Member
Originally Posted by beagly911
Well thats some good news finally! Sort of!
yes it is ! I'm so relieved ! Going to the post office after work tonight !
Oct 14, 2011, 5:00pm   #85
lolitablue's Avatar
lolitablue
Happy Place!!
Originally Posted by PetitColibri
yes it is ! I'm so relieved ! Going to the post office after work tonight !
Good luck with that, dear!! This whole thread is heartbreaking b/c they are gorgeous shoes but she did lie!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools