Home > >

**dbeth's Reveals & Collection!! I am finally a part of the club!**

POST A REPLY

Jul 20, 2009, 5:03pm   #16
t
tigertrixie
Dbeth, I love your teal Rolandos! I passed on a pair today brcause I just ordered a black pair....
I showed my DD your picture with the teal rolandos on your feet - she thought they were my feet because we have the same floor tile...LOL!

Your collection is breathtaking!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:10pm   #17
dbeth
I saved the best for last!! I am pretty sure that the Madame Claude is my absolute favorite style!! So sexy and was pleasantly suprised at how comfortable they were. I have wide feet, so I never really thought they would look good or be comfortable. Plus, as we all know, D'orsays are tricky. I took the chance when someone posted a 40.5 in pink at Barneys and I am sooo happy I did! Although there is a little heel slippage---I may need the 40.

Madame Claude in patent Pink Fuxia

And here is a few group shots

I have two more pairs coming, so I will post soon! And then I really do need to be good.
Jul 20, 2009, 5:11pm   #18
carlinha
LeOrangeBliss
WOW!!!! again, i LOVE THEM ALL!!!! the hot pink MCs look hot on you... and the VPs... and everything else!!! and i LOVE how you are not afraid of color. congrats on an amazing collection!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:11pm   #19
JetSetGo!
JGM ♥ PMG
Holy @#$%! Did you get all of those this season???? They are gorgeous. Every single one. You are not only in the club, you're in the VIP section!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:13pm   #20
jancedtif
HEART! E.A.G.L.E.S.
Yay dbeth! I just love your collection!!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:13pm   #21
_Danielle_
On a Collecting path
Absolute Fantastic collection dbeth I the python VP's
Jul 20, 2009, 5:14pm   #22
hya_been
I'm so impressed that not one pair is black!!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:18pm   #23
LouboutinNerd
In Shoe Land!!
dbeth.....OMG, what an AMAZING collection! Where have you been hiding them? I can't pick a favorite - they are all stunning! I can't get over the teal color on the Rolando Boucles. I am so sad I passed on them! And those watersnake VPs.....wow! Can't wait to see that last 2 additions!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:21pm   #24
lulabee
Sofa King Brunette
Gorgeous! I love all the VPs the most!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:24pm   #25
japskivt
Great collection. They all look great on you and I love all of the color.
Jul 20, 2009, 5:25pm   #26
a
ahleah712
Love your collection!!! Stunning!! I would like to have every single pair...
Jul 20, 2009, 5:29pm   #27
dbeth
Thank you Janicedtif, Danielle, lulabee, japskivt, ahleah 712, rdgldy & Alice!!!! It's so nice to be a part of the club & share our love for these beatiful shoes!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:37pm   #28
betty*00
They are all gorgeous! But my fave are the Nude Satin and Mount Street, so pretty!!!
Jul 20, 2009, 5:44pm   #29
dbeth
Jet-- Lol! Vip section! Yes, I got all of these during this season, probably since May. I got them ALL on sale and got some pretty good deals.

Carlinha--Thank You! Yes! I am so happy that I got the Very Croise too!! I love them, the color combo is just beautiful. Although I may need to wear them with jeans, my feet are wide and they don't look as good as the MC, HP or VP do from the front. And I agree, the MC do look good on me---they probably look the best out of all my shoes!

Dukeprincess--Thank you! I also love the nude HP----they are really flattering. I actually think they are more comfortable than the VP---guess it's the bigger platform.

LouboutinNerd-- Thanks! Yes, I was hiding a bit! I wanted to make sure before I posted that I was keeping the pairs I decided on because I have made several returns.

Nancy7--Thanks, yes, the RB look great with jeans! Especially the teal!

Tigertrixie---You must get the teal RB! Call them back--Lol. They are stunning. I can't wait to see your black ones!

Hya_been-- I know, not one pair of black! BUT.........there is a pair arriving this week.
Last edited Jul 20, 2009 at 5:48pm.
Jul 20, 2009, 5:45pm   #30
rdgldy
TPF Moderator
I am even more impressed now-all on sale and all since May-that must be some kind of record.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >