Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin

***CL's Love for CLs*** - Collection of CEC.LV4eva

POST A REPLY

Apr 24, 2011, 5:36pm   #46
Bal_RO_CÚline
Originally Posted by Elise499
I love your collection, the last 3 pairs are amazing !
Thank you Elise! My choices in shoes are usually quite demure and subtle, until recently I decided that I need prettier shoes

Originally Posted by Nolia
MM, PP, AD~
Thanks Nolia! Glad you're back! We're shoe twins remember?

Originally Posted by erinmiyu
yay! glad to see a collection thread! loving it so far :)
Thanks for visiting erinmiyu!

Originally Posted by 5elle
Oh lovely!!! More!
Thanks 5elle! I don't have that many pairs of shoes, but I look positively toward the future lol

Originally Posted by KarenBorter
yay! I'm here for a brand new collection thread! Lovely shoes so far and I LOVE that you posted a pic of them "beaten up" before spa treatment ... shoes are to be worn! Love this. and Love your purple
haha thanks Karen! I agree, shoes are meant to be worn! So I don't baby my shoes or bags

Well i'm going out for dinner now. Have a great Easter everyone!!!
Apr 24, 2011, 5:56pm   #47
Originally Posted by CEC.LV4eva

Thanks 5elle! I don't have that many pairs of shoes, but I look positively toward the future lol

Are you kidding? Fabulous collection! Love you decolzeps and pigalle platos the most
Apr 24, 2011, 6:09pm   #48
Your collection is TDF! Thanks for sharing!
Apr 24, 2011, 6:49pm   #49
Chanel|CL|HL Lover
You have a beautiful collection! The Barbies are really the icing on the cake. I'm glad you managed to make the PPs work. Those MMs are fantastic on you as well!
Apr 24, 2011, 6:55pm   #50
Deeply In Love
How wonderful to have a CEC collection thread! I am loving the Azzuro patent--I feel like it is one of those colors that gets overlooked but is TDF! Your Barbies are so precious . Thank you for sharing with us!
Apr 24, 2011, 7:37pm   #51
♥ Duh - winning! ♥
Can we get a family shot please?
Apr 24, 2011, 7:55pm   #52
You have a beautiful collection!! I love the gorgeous blue VPs and pink ronrons.
Apr 24, 2011, 8:03pm   #53
J
Just Starting
I'm glad I finally got to see your whole CL's collection :)!!! Love the Pigalle Platos! This will be so nice for grad ball!
Apr 24, 2011, 8:07pm   #54
Bal_RO_CÚline
Originally Posted by aoqtpi
You have a beautiful collection! The Barbies are really the icing on the cake. I'm glad you managed to make the PPs work. Those MMs are fantastic on you as well!
THanks aoqtpi! haha I have a weakness for Barbies lol

Originally Posted by Cityfashionista
Your collection is TDF! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you City! So... how about those Jade ADs???

Originally Posted by cts900
How wonderful to have a CEC collection thread! I am loving the Azzuro patent--I feel like it is one of those colors that gets overlooked but is TDF! Your Barbies are so precious . Thank you for sharing with us!
Thank you cts900!!! yes, the blue azzuro VPs are simple, but so versatile Thank you again for visiting!

Originally Posted by rdgldy
You have a beautiful collection!! I love the gorgeous blue VPs and pink ronrons.
thanks rdgldy!! your collection is fabulous, you know I look up to you!!!
Apr 24, 2011, 8:25pm   #55
Bal_RO_CÚline
Originally Posted by J.Queen
I'm glad I finally got to see your whole CL's collection :)!!! Love the Pigalle Platos! This will be so nice for grad ball!
Hey J.Queen!!! Thanks for visiting! You're finally here on tPF! It's about time! Oh and I'm honored to have your first post here on my thread!!!

Originally Posted by jenaywins
Can we get a family shot please?
Hi Jenay! Well my apartment's a mess and I'm moving out soon, so my shoes are a bit everywhere. I line them up in their boxes along the hallway lol (there are a couple of shoes missing, gone to the cobbler's). I did have a group pic back from 2009. I promise to get a display case and do a proper collection pic once I settle into my new apartment by the end of this summer

Attached Images

Apr 24, 2011, 8:30pm   #56
♥ Duh - winning! ♥
^^
Apr 24, 2011, 9:06pm   #57
Love your collection, especially the recent additions! And I love how the pink ron rons stand out from the rest!
Apr 24, 2011, 9:17pm   #58
J
Just Starting
Love the family pic :)!
Apr 24, 2011, 10:16pm   #59
C - i knew you'd have a gorgeous collection! love them all!! thanks for sharing!
Apr 24, 2011, 10:21pm   #60
I'm Doomed!
Originally Posted by CEC.LV4eva
^Hottie: Yes, definitely get a pair of VPs! You'll wonder how you walked on earth without them lol

SS11 Alta Dama 140 in Royal Blue Nabuck Watersnake

- I succumb to the beautiful pictures and hype from all you wonderfully devious enablers!!! I couldn't resist at the last minute before all stores start selling out completely. I'd better get them now than to regret later on.
There are a few little issues with these shoes though in that the vegetable dye doesn't take up evenly (known problem) and the right heel doesn't have the nice defined scales as the left shoe. Meh... I'm not going to bother... Nothing's perfect in life.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1303682111

Yeah my Bianca's aren't perfectly colored either and there are light spots all over the shoes but I love them mucho ... when they are about a year I will probably take them in to get re-dyed.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin