POST A REPLY

Jul 4, 2008, 11:10pm   #46
^ I don't know . They're so comfy and pretty I forgive their thiness LOL
Jul 4, 2008, 11:11pm   #47
Originally Posted by *Lo
^^^LOL Babypie me too!!!

OP IMO NP's are much more better looking on a wide foot than VP's and the clichy, oh my sling, horatio, architeks and lady gres are nice too, its all about finding the right size in each specific style
Lo, did you try any Decolletes? I like the way the Decolzep fits too. But I still love my VPs, I don't think they look too bad! Hey, what's OP?
Jul 4, 2008, 11:11pm   #48
Originally Posted by *Lo
^^^LOL Babypie me too!!!

OP IMO NP's are much more better looking on a wide foot than VP's and the clichy, oh my sling, horatio, architeks and lady gres are nice too, its all about finding the right size in each specific style
Makes sense...I've never thought of that before. Hmmm....
Jul 4, 2008, 11:12pm   #49
Originally Posted by socalboo
Lo, did you try any Decolletes? I like the way the Decolzep fits too. But I still love my VPs, I don't think they look too bad! Hey, what's OP?
OP - Original Poster.

I agree, decolletes look great on a wide foot as they're cut slightly higher along the sides, but still have that low cut curvy CL look.
Jul 4, 2008, 11:13pm   #50
Originally Posted by babypie
^ I don't know . They're so comfy and pretty I forgive their thiness LOL
They are comfy! What size did you get? I went tts, I thought that may have been the problem, should've sized up, just a half! But, I tried on the brown glitart Simples and they are definitely tts! The SA said that a lot of people were saying that.
Jul 4, 2008, 11:14pm   #51
Makes sense...I've never thought of that before. Hmmm....
finding that out now myself too! I think they really do need to be tried on. They're so all over the place!
Jul 4, 2008, 11:16pm   #52
*Lo
Socal it means Original poster i think, haha, I havent tried the decolette yet, i was afraid they would be too narrow, i have to try a pair. I still love the VP as well, they are such a classic

Babypie you should try a pair of NP's , lol.
Jul 4, 2008, 11:18pm   #53
*Lo
Originally Posted by socalboo
They are comfy! What size did you get? I went tts, I thought that may have been the problem, should've sized up, just a half! But, I tried on the brown glitart Simples and they are definitely tts! The SA said that a lot of people were saying that.

I got the Glitart ronron's in the mail yesterday and tried them on today and they felt TIGHT, but i think me feet are swollen from dancing and drinking all night last night
Jul 4, 2008, 11:18pm   #54
^ ita!
Jul 4, 2008, 11:21pm   #55
Lo ~ I've heard that the Ron Rons are tight in the toe box. But the Simples don't seem as narrow as before. I really want to try the New Simples, I love that little platform! Are you keeping them? I've also found that shoes feel tighter at night and especially if I've been on them all day, or running around in flip-flops all day!
Jul 4, 2008, 11:21pm   #56
SoCal I got 1/2 size up and I'm glad I did, TTS would've been too tight on me.

Lo if I can get my cupcakes into Decolletes you can too! Size up by 1/2, they are actually quite comfortable.
Jul 4, 2008, 11:25pm   #57
ita, too tight! I've been looking at the tiger Decolletes, might have to get those!
Jul 4, 2008, 11:27pm   #58
*Lo
^^^LOL Babypie!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I have to try them next time i see them, i really love the way they look

Socal I want to try the new simples too they look sooo cute I wanted the pweter ones but i waited too long and now they're sold out in my size. I should try the simples because some of them were narrow feeling before but my kid ones stretched to perfection, I want babypie's pink ones. I think im going to try the RonRons again because they are sooooooo gorgeous, its weird because they felt tight but they didnt look so bad i think im going to do the thick sock thing because i love them too much to part with them and i really like the shape of them also they are under $600 which IMO is fabulous
Jul 4, 2008, 11:38pm   #59
Good idea Lo! The sock trick works! I know what you mean, I love the glitart and the Ron Rons! I have a pair of brown glitart Simples, they didn't get the RR in glitart, on hold at Nordies 'til Monday...I'm supposed to be on a ban! But if I wait even just until September, they'll be gone! Pewter's already sold out?! I know, under $600! I'm torn by that though, I hear myself saying it and then thinking, oh my gosh, those shoes are nearly $600!
Jul 6, 2008, 10:49am   #60
Vintage CLs please
I kept telling my husband I had muffin top on my feet!
That is hilarious babypie!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin