POST A REPLY

Jun 2, 2008, 2:50am   #16
shoeuphoria
I think any CL shoes in suede is most easily to stretching to the shape of your feet. I do agree with Wantmore, you should try on as many different styles and sizes to find the shoe that is most comfortable for you.
Jun 2, 2008, 2:52am   #17
I have to say that even though it is snug, the minibout is actually comfy and they are slip free. So I guess, they are ideal for me. While VP, although extremely gorgeous and wearable, needs a bit of work to prevent slipping.
As wantmore say, you just have to try a few styles and find one that is comfy and looks good on you. I find that sometimes, the prettiest in picture is not always the prettiest on the feet and higher heels does not mean less comfy/walkable.
I am in Australia and don't always get to try before I buy, so sometimes I buy something that I truly love but turn out that it is probably not made for me (but I also learn that I always can work on it to make it comfy if I really love it!) and sometimes I buy some pairs that were good deals that surprisingly look so much better IRL and comfy.
Good luck in your quest!
Jun 2, 2008, 6:27am   #18
Hi, I have mega wide feet, I think last time I got measured as a child I was off the scale (g rings a bell..) anyhow I have always had problems with wide feet issues.

As with lauren:

CL's I cant go near are pigalles, I bought a pair but my feet spill over the sides, lets just say, to fit into those I would need to chop off my little toe and the bones connected to that. Which is a real shame becuase the pigalles are really lovely!!!!!!

I have the rolando's and they fit really well width wise, and will/are/have stretched.

I also have the activas in leather and they also stretch when I push my foot all the way in. :)

I have come to the decision that the CL's that will fit the best are the ones with the most material at the sides. Anything low cut and I have to stay away, however hard it is.

x
Jun 2, 2008, 9:33am   #19
c
thank you so much for all the answers!!!!!!! However i dont know what a lot of these shoes look like because i am new to christian louboutins is there anywhere on the forum where i can see pics of different christian louboutin style shoes
Jun 2, 2008, 9:41am   #20
shoeuphoria
Chunkymunky85, the girls here played a game listing all the CL shoes in alphabetical order:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christian...me-277820.html
Jun 2, 2008, 12:18pm   #21
c
i also really like the decollete (sp ?) how does this run, does it tend to stretch or what I am going to NY in a week and am planning to make my 1st trip to the boutique
Jun 2, 2008, 1:53pm   #22
Shoe + Nail Mod
If you have wide feet, you should go up at least one whole size for the Decollete.
Jun 2, 2008, 3:18pm   #23
c
thanks laureen
: )
Jul 3, 2008, 11:34am   #24
Its never enough...
I never realized I had wide feet until I tried on my first Louboutins a year or two ago. For the most part, that hasn't stopped my from buying CLs but there are definitely some styles that just dont look right on me (ie VPs). My foot sorta looks like its too big for the shoe Any solution to this or am I just cursed with the fate of never having the pleasure of wearing VPs??

BTW...I've tried having CLs stretched out but never to the extent where they actually look "right"...
Jul 3, 2008, 11:38am   #25
Shoe + Nail Mod
Hm, you should post modeling pics and ask for an opinion. Sometimes you're your own worst critic. I have pretty wide feet too, and still have a pair of Pigalles and the Anemones. I doubt the shoes look that bad on you.
Jul 3, 2008, 12:09pm   #26
Maybe, for you, your foot looks too big for the shoes b/c you're not used to seeing them in the VP style. Take pictures and we'll give you our honest opinions.
Jul 3, 2008, 12:10pm   #27
f
Our enabler opinions.
Jul 3, 2008, 12:18pm   #28
Its never enough...
HAHAH...kay...will do
Jul 3, 2008, 1:11pm   #29
Dreaming............
Yoyo's are great for wider feet, very comfortabe
Jul 3, 2008, 1:23pm   #30
Originally Posted by frozendiva
Our enabler opinions.
Exactly! But please do post pics! We'll be honest!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin