POST A REPLY

Aug 20, 2012, 3:52pm   #226
H
Originally Posted by ouija board
That's good to know. I have only seen them in photos, and just assumed that the toebox was shaped like Rolandos so must fit like Rolandos (which pretty much killed my feet even for 10 min). I might just have to investigate.. So compared to Pigalle 120, how far do you go up in size? I'm a 34.5 in Pigalle 120 and 35.5 in Very Prive. Thanks!
I hear you. When I first saw the photos, I thought they would fit like Rolandos too.

I wear 36 for Pigalle 120 and VP 36.5 which I should have gotten a 37, and Maggie 37. You can tell the toe-box is generous just by looking at them before you even try them on.

I sized up to 37.5 for Rolandos and it nearly killed me but they stretched out to the point that I have massive heel slippage after 5-6 wears by the way. I am working on the 37s now. Once they stretch out, they are okay comfy fyi.
Aug 20, 2012, 3:56pm   #227
H
That's good to know. I have only seen them in photos, and just assumed that the toebox was shaped like Rolandos so must fit like Rolandos (which pretty much killed my feet even for 10 min). I might just have to investigate.. So compared to Pigalle 120, how far do you go up in size? I'm a 34.5 in Pigalle 120 and 35.5 in Very Prive. Thanks!
There is a black astrakan pony skin maggie out there this season.
Very comfortable.
Aug 20, 2012, 4:48pm   #228
Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy45
I hear you. When I first saw the photos, I thought they would fit like Rolandos too.

I wear 36 for Pigalle 120 and VP 36.5 which I should have gotten a 37, and Maggie 37. You can tell the toe-box is generous just by looking at them before you even try them on.

I sized up to 37.5 for Rolandos and it nearly killed me but they stretched out to the point that I have massive heel slippage after 5-6 wears by the way. I am working on the 37s now. Once they stretch out, they are okay comfy fyi.
Thank you!! The black astrakhan ones are the ones I'm eying That's good to know about the Rolandos, too, although I'm not sure my feet can handle the breaking in period.
Aug 20, 2012, 4:50pm   #229
H
Thank you!! The black astrakhan ones are the ones I'm eying That's good to know about the Rolandos, too, although I'm not sure my feet can handle the breaking in period.
Get yourself a shoe stretcher made for high heels! Makes a world of difference!!!
I have one for heels higher than 100s.
Aug 20, 2012, 6:08pm   #230
Get yourself a shoe stretcher made for high heels! Makes a world of difference!!!
I have one for heels higher than 100s.
Are you referring to the stretch spray? Or is there something else I haven't heard of?
Aug 21, 2012, 3:25am   #231
H
Originally Posted by hermosa_vogue
Are you referring to the stretch spray? Or is there something else I haven't heard of?
I am talking about a shoe stretcher that looks like a shoe keeper, but the toe bit spreads out to stretch out the toe-box. Combine it with a shoe stretcher spray and it does wonders!!!
Aug 21, 2012, 10:16pm   #232
Deeply In Love
Thanks! Found a pair on eBay in my TTS so that's perfect
Great! Good luck :).
Aug 28, 2012, 6:48pm   #233
Missed out on the Miss Marples :-( Devastated

Now I'm enquiring about the Bianca 140s. Reading through this thread it seems like I should go TTS to 1/2 size up but in general everyone says to go 1/2 - 1 size down. I assume the discrepancy is because of my wide feet but can someone please advise?

My TTS is 35.5 and I'm looking at a pair of Bianca 140s in black patent in 36. The seller says she is normally a 36 in Louboutin and these are too small for her.

Thanks in advance!
Aug 28, 2012, 8:45pm   #234
This thread has helped so much! I am buying my first pair of CLs Friday and now I know more of what styles to try on! I just hope the store has a good selection!
Aug 28, 2012, 9:09pm   #235
Flap Happy
Originally Posted by amd_tan
Thanks hun!!!!
And oddly enough, I found them just slightly wider at the base than the Altadamas. Thought I'd add just in case you've ever worn/tried on the AD's.
Aug 28, 2012, 10:26pm   #236

Now I'm enquiring about the Bianca 140s. Reading through this thread it seems like I should go TTS to 1/2 size up but in general everyone says to go 1/2 - 1 size down. I assume the discrepancy is because of my wide feet but can someone please advise?

My TTS is 35.5 and I'm looking at a pair of Bianca 140s in black patent in 36. The seller says she is normally a 36 in Louboutin and these are too small for her.

Thanks in advance!
I'm only speaking from personal experience with Biancas (and Bibi...Bianca with the thicker heel). In patent I stay TTS, and in kid leather I went down 1/2 a size. When I first tried on the Biancas in patent, they felt a bit tight in the toe box...but they do eventually stretch. If I went up 1/2 a size I already had a bit of a gap and needed foot petals.

I hope this helps! :)
Aug 28, 2012, 11:32pm   #237
Originally Posted by mrl1005
I'm only speaking from personal experience with Biancas (and Bibi...Bianca with the thicker heel). In patent I stay TTS, and in kid leather I went down 1/2 a size. When I first tried on the Biancas in patent, they felt a bit tight in the toe box...but they do eventually stretch. If I went up 1/2 a size I already had a bit of a gap and needed foot petals.

I hope this helps! :)
Thanks for that! I'm leaning towards no anyway - too risky with wide feet like mine

Thanks mrl
Aug 28, 2012, 11:51pm   #238
Thanks for that! I'm leaning towards no anyway - too risky with wide feet like mine

Thanks mrl
Your welcome!
Aug 29, 2012, 12:17am   #239

Thanks in advance!
Hermosa, I am a 41 and just bought a pair of Bianca's in 41 and they fit like a dream. For me they were TTS.
Aug 29, 2012, 12:23am   #240
Maggies are very kind to wider feet.

Mine are slightly on the wider side (ummm... how does one determine if the feet are wide?), well definitely not narrow and they are very comfy. I love them so much that I have a few pairs in different colors.

I am a true US6.5 and 37s for Maggies in both 140s and 160s.
Hope this helps!
I didn't know Maggie's came in 160's!! I think I need oxygen
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin