POST A REPLY

Aug 14, 2011, 4:04pm   #1
c
chanelgirl85
*Louboutin newbie here*

I'm eying a pair of glitter Loubies and was wondering if this kind of look is going out of style anytime soon? or is it a classic?
Aug 14, 2011, 5:22pm   #2
cts900
Deeply In Love
Hi there!

I don't follow trends well so I may not be much help here. I think anything you love is on trend for you. Which type/color of glitter on which model of CL are you considering?
Aug 14, 2011, 6:47pm   #3
Sleeping Beauty
I agree with cts900, I don't follow trends either. I tend to buy what I like, if they go out of style next year, it doesn't matter, as long as you still like. I would wear it 10 years from now as long I am comfortable with them and they fit properly.
Aug 14, 2011, 6:56pm   #4
f
fairygirl
I agree with both. I don't follow trends either, so get whatever you like. And please keep us updated on which one you get :).
Aug 14, 2011, 9:30pm   #5
S
SchnauzerCrazy
Account Deactivated
I think it depends on what you pair the shoe with but a little touch of glitter (as opposed to looking like Tinkerbell exploded above your head) can be very classy. Which pair are you considering?
Aug 14, 2011, 9:46pm   #6
jenaywins
♥ Duh - winning! ♥
I would not use the word classic, but perhaps "timeless." I don't think that any glittery item could be considered classic; however, I don't see glitter shoes being completely out. If nothing else, they are amazing for the holidays!
Aug 14, 2011, 10:17pm   #7
dc419
I agree with Jenaywins! I think they will always be around and they will look so festive and pretty during the holidays!
Aug 15, 2011, 12:17am   #8
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
depends.

i have a pair of non-cl glitter pumps that i never wear. i bought them bc they were cheap.

however, i have a pair of cl balotas which i imagine wearing out bc they're a sandal and more versatile imo.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >