Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

***CL Sizing Info & Advice •*READ FIRST PAGE***

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Sep 13, 2010, 9:13am   #46
SassySarah's Avatar
SassySarah
CL & LV obsessed!
Originally Posted by bornfree
Hi ladies, does anyone know how the sizing for the following NM "Titi curved-heel pumps" runs? is it TTS? TIA

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...0199cat5130731
On me the Titi runs large. Yes tight in the toe box but length wise it slips off if it's TTS, so I have to go a half size down. However, I've discovered for me personally not the best shoe since I have a wider foot.
Sep 13, 2010, 1:32pm   #47
dezynrbaglaydee's Avatar
dezynrbaglaydee
Member
Hi ladies, there are so many posts regarding Lady Claude sizing but I'm still confused.
I'm a true 38 in CLs, but have issues with really tight toe boxes, so went with a 38.5 in Gerissimos for example.

Am I wrong to think the Lady Claude will fit like the Titi? I have the Titi in a 38 and they were pure torture the first time I wore them, with some sock stretching they are fine now.

so I guess my question is do I go with a 38 or 38.5?

thank you!!!
Sep 13, 2010, 2:00pm   #48
olidivia's Avatar
olidivia
Member
Thanks immashoesaddict!
Sep 13, 2010, 4:25pm   #49
jenaywins's Avatar
jenaywins
♥ Duh - winning! ♥
Hi girls,

So I bought a pair of Whipsnake VP's from a lovely seller on Bonanzle; however, they're slightly too big. They're a 39, and I generally take a 38.5 in almost every style... My studded VP's are a 38, so perhaps I went a whole size up on the VP's on accident!

Anyways, I have heel grips and Killer Kushionz in the shoes and the right shoe still feels as if I will have heel slippage, as it's smaller than my left foot. Any tips? I've never had to really pad a shoe to make it fit!
Sep 13, 2010, 4:32pm   #50
E
ElisaBr13
Member
Hello Lovely TPFers,

I just purchased the Flannel Biancas in size 36 from mytheresa and I was wondering if they are going to be tight. I also purchase the Nude Biancas, which have arrived in a size 36 they fit perfectly. I guess my concern is if the Flannel material opposed to the Patent Leather would make a difference in sizing.

Anyone that has the Grey Flannel Bianca, what size did you stick with?
Thanks in advanced
Sep 13, 2010, 5:57pm   #51
erinmiyu's Avatar
erinmiyu
queen of kitsch
elisa, i don't have these but i have a pair in flannel and they seem to fit the same as leather or patent. hth.

so there is a new season pair of ron rons in a 36.5 i'm looking at. i've not tried on ron rons before, but my new season simple size is 36.5. i'm thinking they will be too tight, but hopeful? i also wear a 37 in declics, 37 new season decolletes, 36.5 in old season new simple.

i have narrowish feet but very long toes. my us size is typically 6.5, occasionally 7.
Sep 14, 2010, 6:41am   #52
what_katy_does's Avatar
what_katy_does
Member
Hello ladies!

I'm in a bit of a quandry and wondering whether anyone can help...
I've recently purchased a stunning pair of En Passant on the bay - advertised as a 39 but when they arrived they've turned out to be a 39.5 Whilst I'm waiting to hear from the seller to find out about a refund, I'm also on the hunt for a replacement. Bought these for a big function, then bought frock, purse, accessories etc all with these in mind....

My TTS is a 39, so according to your sizing advice a 39 in En Passant 120 should fit. The 39.5 is clearly waaaaaay too big even for padding. Absolutely perfect on the width but I can get about 4 fingers down the gap at the heel. Pics to demonstrate attached (really bad work stockings + awkward angle for photography = fat ankles, whoops!)

Name:  DSCF2213.JPG
Views: 779
Size:  139.0 KB

Name:  DSCF2214.JPG
Views: 770
Size:  170.6 KB

Chances of finding a 39 are remote and I only have 3 weeks now to find, order, buy and wait for the delivery of the right pair of shoes - uh oh! Wanted an ankle strap for security if a bit tipsy later in the evening, but also might have to walk a mile or so which means I don't want to be in horrible agony from an ill-fitting pair of shoes.

Thing is, I've spotted a pair of En Passant 120 black patent in a 38.5 on the bay and I'm wondering whether I might be able to get away with them..... Any thoughts????

If it helps - I'm a 38.5 in Pigalle 120, 39 in Pigalle 100, 39 in Ronnette, 39 in Espadrilles. Oh, and I have pretty wide feet...



628deab8-d992-4872-9421-58db95e62238
1.03.01
Sep 14, 2010, 7:18am   #53
nillacobain's Avatar
nillacobain
Member
Originally Posted by what_katy_does
Hello ladies!

I'm in a bit of a quandry and wondering whether anyone can help...
I've recently purchased a stunning pair of En Passant on the bay - advertised as a 39 but when they arrived they've turned out to be a 39.5 Whilst I'm waiting to hear from the seller to find out about a refund, I'm also on the hunt for a replacement. Bought these for a big function, then bought frock, purse, accessories etc all with these in mind....

My TTS is a 39, so according to your sizing advice a 39 in En Passant 120 should fit. The 39.5 is clearly waaaaaay too big even for padding. Absolutely perfect on the width but I can get about 4 fingers down the gap at the heel. Pics to demonstrate attached (really bad work stockings + awkward angle for photography = fat ankles, whoops!)

Attachment 1203935

Attachment 1203936

Chances of finding a 39 are remote and I only have 3 weeks now to find, order, buy and wait for the delivery of the right pair of shoes - uh oh! Wanted an ankle strap for security if a bit tipsy later in the evening, but also might have to walk a mile or so which means I don't want to be in horrible agony from an ill-fitting pair of shoes.

Thing is, I've spotted a pair of En Passant 120 black patent in a 38.5 on the bay and I'm wondering whether I might be able to get away with them..... Any thoughts????

If it helps - I'm a 38.5 in Pigalle 120, 39 in Pigalle 100, 39 in Ronnette, 39 in Espadrilles. Oh, and I have pretty wide feet...



628deab8-d992-4872-9421-58db95e62238
1.03.01
You're right. They look big on you. I'm not an En Passant expert ... but I think they fit like Pigalles? IMO the 38.5 might be fine since the 39.5 look like a whole size too big on you ... but please wait for an expert lady's opinion.
Sep 14, 2010, 9:42am   #54
E
ElisaBr13
Member
Thanks Erin. I just got an email form mytheresa canceling my order. I am so sad :( Oh well... Hopefully Ill find it elsewhere for that same great price!
Sep 14, 2010, 9:43am   #55
immashoesaddict's Avatar
immashoesaddict
◦● TEAM JIGGLES ●◦
Originally Posted by jenaywins
Hi girls,

So I bought a pair of Whipsnake VP's from a lovely seller on Bonanzle; however, they're slightly too big. They're a 39, and I generally take a 38.5 in almost every style... My studded VP's are a 38, so perhaps I went a whole size up on the VP's on accident!

Anyways, I have heel grips and Killer Kushionz in the shoes and the right shoe still feels as if I will have heel slippage, as it's smaller than my left foot. Any tips? I've never had to really pad a shoe to make it fit!

DOUBLE HEEL GRIPP hahha i did this to one of my VP . slap another heel grip ontop of your current one , i use Dr.Scholl suede heel gripp :)
Sep 14, 2010, 9:44am   #56
immashoesaddict's Avatar
immashoesaddict
◦● TEAM JIGGLES ●◦
Originally Posted by olidivia
Thanks immashoesaddict!
you welcome :)
Sep 14, 2010, 9:46am   #57
immashoesaddict's Avatar
immashoesaddict
◦● TEAM JIGGLES ●◦
Originally Posted by ElisaBr13
Hello Lovely TPFers,

I just purchased the Flannel Biancas in size 36 from mytheresa and I was wondering if they are going to be tight. I also purchase the Nude Biancas, which have arrived in a size 36 they fit perfectly. I guess my concern is if the Flannel material opposed to the Patent Leather would make a difference in sizing.

Anyone that has the Grey Flannel Bianca, what size did you stick with?
Thanks in advanced

generally all biancas runs the same , keep in mind once broken in - stretching wise , each material stretches differently , satin & patent doesnt stretch as much as say kid leather ( not to the point your feet will swim in the shoe just enough so they'd be comfy ) . I think flannel wont give much, so 36 for flannel will be fine :)
Sep 14, 2010, 9:51am   #58
immashoesaddict's Avatar
immashoesaddict
◦● TEAM JIGGLES ●◦
Originally Posted by erinmiyu
elisa, i don't have these but i have a pair in flannel and they seem to fit the same as leather or patent. hth.

so there is a new season pair of ron rons in a 36.5 i'm looking at. i've not tried on ron rons before, but my new season simple size is 36.5. i'm thinking they will be too tight, but hopeful? i also wear a 37 in declics, 37 new season decolletes, 36.5 in old season new simple.

i have narrowish feet but very long toes. my us size is typically 6.5, occasionally 7.
ron ron's is TTS , they might run big this season , i havent tried any new season ron ron but i would go TTS / your simples size. i just checked with the refrence threads , chelley belley and another tpfer suggested TTS new season sizing , 36.5 in your case
Sep 14, 2010, 9:54am   #59
immashoesaddict's Avatar
immashoesaddict
◦● TEAM JIGGLES ●◦
Originally Posted by what_katy_does
Hello ladies!

I'm in a bit of a quandry and wondering whether anyone can help...
I've recently purchased a stunning pair of En Passant on the bay - advertised as a 39 but when they arrived they've turned out to be a 39.5 Whilst I'm waiting to hear from the seller to find out about a refund, I'm also on the hunt for a replacement. Bought these for a big function, then bought frock, purse, accessories etc all with these in mind....

My TTS is a 39, so according to your sizing advice a 39 in En Passant 120 should fit. The 39.5 is clearly waaaaaay too big even for padding. Absolutely perfect on the width but I can get about 4 fingers down the gap at the heel. Pics to demonstrate attached (really bad work stockings + awkward angle for photography = fat ankles, whoops!)

Attachment 1203935

Attachment 1203936

Chances of finding a 39 are remote and I only have 3 weeks now to find, order, buy and wait for the delivery of the right pair of shoes - uh oh! Wanted an ankle strap for security if a bit tipsy later in the evening, but also might have to walk a mile or so which means I don't want to be in horrible agony from an ill-fitting pair of shoes.

Thing is, I've spotted a pair of En Passant 120 black patent in a 38.5 on the bay and I'm wondering whether I might be able to get away with them..... Any thoughts????

If it helps - I'm a 38.5 in Pigalle 120, 39 in Pigalle 100, 39 in Ronnette, 39 in Espadrilles. Oh, and I have pretty wide feet...



628deab8-d992-4872-9421-58db95e62238
1.03.01

hiya sweets!

as per the first page :
En Passant 120 1/2 size DOWN

you actually needed 38.5 1/2 size down

i hope you get the right pair :)
Sep 14, 2010, 10:55am   #60
what_katy_does's Avatar
what_katy_does
Member
Originally Posted by nillacobain
You're right. They look big on you. I'm not an En Passant expert ... but I think they fit like Pigalles? IMO the 38.5 might be fine since the 39.5 look like a whole size too big on you ... but please wait for an expert lady's opinion.
Originally Posted by immashoesaddict
hiya sweets!

as per the first page :
En Passant 120 1/2 size DOWN

you actually needed 38.5 1/2 size down

i hope you get the right pair :)
Thank you very much indeed ladies! Fingers crossed because I just clicked that ol' buy it now button
Now to get the cash back for the first pair..............!

628deab8-d992-4872-9421-58db95e62238
1.03.01
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools