Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin

CL newbie ( black pumps)

POST A REPLY

Jun 10, 2012, 11:39am   #1
Z
Hey everyone
I'm relatively new to this sub forum and completly new to CL shoes. I'm looking to treat myself to a pair of simple black pumps which I'd be able to wear both to dinner and at work.
I have a few important presentations coming up which is why I thought I'd order a pair lowish heel black pumps.

Iv had my eye on these. I relatively wide feet at the front but narrow around the back. I was thinking are these relatively comfortable ( atleast after the break in phase)

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...-10209940.aspx

Or any other styles do you recommend.

Thank you so much!
Jun 10, 2012, 11:43am   #2
Bal_RO_CÚline
yeah, they're okay. I dont' think they're *the* most comfy CLs, but the low heel height definitely helps. If you have wide feet, you may find the toebox a little tight...

They're very appropriate for doing your big presentations at work

So overall, yes, I think it's a good starter pair and the price is great!
Jun 10, 2012, 12:02pm   #3
Z
Originally Posted by CEC.LV4eva
yeah, they're okay. I dont' think they're *the* most comfy CLs, but the low heel height definitely helps. If you have wide feet, you may find the toebox a little tight...

They're very appropriate for doing your big presentations at work

So overall, yes, I think it's a good starter pair and the price is great!
Im tallish (5'9) so i am not used to wearing heels. So im trying to find a lowish heel but not completely flat.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:05pm   #4
Originally Posted by Zahzah
Hey everyone
I'm relatively new to this sub forum and completly new to CL shoes. I'm looking to treat myself to a pair of simple black pumps which I'd be able to wear both to dinner and at work.
I have a few important presentations coming up which is why I thought I'd order a pair lowish heel black pumps.

Iv had my eye on these. I relatively wide feet at the front but narrow around the back. I was thinking are these relatively comfortable ( atleast after the break in phase)

Thank you so much!
i find the simple pump to be quite "comfy" (comfort with CLs is relative... LOL)
these look like a 45 mm heel.. which i find quite short. if you're not used to heels though, this would work for you, especially if you have wider feet and a narrow heel. you could go up to an 85 too - it's not quite 4 inches. if you want, you could also try a lower heeled pigalle (pointy toe) in a kid leather, which stretches more than patent. HTH!
Jun 10, 2012, 12:20pm   #5
Z
Originally Posted by phiphi
i find the simple pump to be quite "comfy" (comfort with CLs is relative... LOL)
these look like a 45 mm heel.. which i find quite short. if you're not used to heels though, this would work for you, especially if you have wider feet and a narrow heel. you could go up to an 85 too - it's not quite 4 inches. if you want, you could also try a lower heeled pigalle (pointy toe) in a kid leather, which stretches more than patent. HTH!
Hi thanks for the advice :)
I was looking on the CL uk website I was actually going to buy the 85mm ones cause i cant find any lower.
Jun 10, 2012, 2:12pm   #6
Z
I was trying to look for the 70mm simple pumps. I can't find it anywhere! :(
Jun 10, 2012, 2:19pm   #7
Hey everyone

Thank you so much!
I find my Simples and New Simples some of my most comfortable CL's with a closed toe, for a peep toe I love, love, love my VP's - walked 2.5 miles in them the other day at work! With a wider toe area and narrow heel the Simples would probably be the best for what you want. I too am 5'9" and was apprehensive about a high heel!
Jun 10, 2012, 2:35pm   #8
Z
Originally Posted by beagly911
I find my Simples and New Simples some of my most comfortable CL's with a closed toe, for a peep toe I love, love, love my VP's - walked 2.5 miles in them the other day at work! With a wider toe area and narrow heel the Simples would probably be the best for what you want. I too am 5'9" and was apprehensive about a high heel!
Thanks for the info :)

Which heel height did you get?
Jun 10, 2012, 2:46pm   #9
Thanks for the info :)

Which heel height did you get?
I have an extensive CL collection (although not nearly a large as others here), the two simples I have are 100's. The lowest I have are 100's and the tallest are 140's...which makes me 6'2 to 6'3...LOL DH is only 5'8 so I just go for it!!!

You can see my collection here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christian...on-706157.html
Jun 10, 2012, 2:53pm   #10
Z
I have an extensive CL collection (although not nearly a large as others here), the two simples I have are 100's. The lowest I have are 100's and the tallest are 140's...which makes me 6'2 to 6'3...LOL DH is only 5'8 so I just go for it!!!

You can see my collection here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christian...on-706157.html
Amazing collection!
Love them all :)
Jun 10, 2012, 3:20pm   #11
Thank you, but as for your search, I just thought that maybe the Prorata might be another good choice. From what I have heard they are comfortable and with the 'sculpted' heel they have a little more "sexy" factor than a straight heel.
Jun 10, 2012, 4:04pm   #12
Z
Thank you, but as for your search, I just thought that maybe the Prorata might be another good choice. From what I have heard they are comfortable and with the 'sculpted' heel they have a little more "sexy" factor than a straight heel.
Ooo just had a look at them! They do have that extra sexy factor. Can you only get them in a smaller heel. I can only find 90mm
Jun 10, 2012, 4:19pm   #13
They only come in the 90 but with the platform they feel lower, about a 75 or 80, thus a very comfortable easy to wear CL.
Jun 10, 2012, 5:29pm   #14
I was trying to look for the 70mm simple pumps. I can't find it anywhere! :(
Saks had the the Simple 70 last weeks.. Well I should say Saks NY.. Good luck finding them :)
Jun 10, 2012, 5:32pm   #15

Ooo just had a look at them! They do have that extra sexy factor. Can you only get them in a smaller heel. I can only find 90mm
I have the Prorata. Got them for Mothers Day :) I'm not a person that's comfortable with wearing heels either but I can attest that the Prorata 90's are very comfortable heel height to wear. I can easily wear them all day without my feet feeling tired or hurting. The platform front helps a great deal!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes Christian Louboutin