POST A REPLY

Aug 29, 2008, 1:38pm   #31
purly
ALL THE BAGS!
Oh my goodness, so cute.

awww I love everyone's pets.

--

So, my pet's name is Remy. She adopted us (or rather, she adopted our doorway - we think she just likes the smell of fish, which we are always cooking). We made a decision to take her in and get her fleas fixed, and she's been the best cat ever since.

She loves boxes. We think she probable grew up in them :)
Aug 29, 2008, 1:39pm   #32
shoeaddictklw
Bitmap
Awww she's so cute purly!
Aug 29, 2008, 1:43pm   #33
purly
ALL THE BAGS!
Originally Posted by shoeaddictklw
Awww she's so cute purly!
I know! She's not particularly soft and she's sort of overweight but she's always doing the most adorable things. I try to snap pics whenever she does them. If you click the link on the pic above you can see more. OMG I just about died the other day when she crawled into this old Jansport backpack and she just stuck her little chin out and spied up at me!
Aug 29, 2008, 2:01pm   #34
Chins4
How many is 2 many?
Purly, she's so pretty
Aug 29, 2008, 2:23pm   #35
evolkatie
I've been a little busy lately but here are just pictures of my westies :) I love all 7 of them :)

Here are Nikki & Dewey sleeping

And here are my grandchildren :) They will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Definitely a handful.
my 4 girls:

and the only boy:
Aug 29, 2008, 2:25pm   #36
rdgldy
TPF Moderator
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! SO CUTE
Aug 29, 2008, 2:26pm   #37
purly
ALL THE BAGS!
Originally Posted by evolkatie

And here are my grandchildren :) They will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Definitely a handful.
my 4 girls:

Is it possible to get a heart attack from cuteness?

Aug 29, 2008, 2:30pm   #38
Stinas
evolkatie - OMG!!! I totally want one now!!!
Aug 29, 2008, 2:35pm   #39
evolkatie
Thanks everyone :)
Aug 29, 2008, 2:49pm   #40
xsouzie
Material Girl
Here's my sunshine. His name is Poupee...hehe
Attached Images

Aug 29, 2008, 2:51pm   #41
keya
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Everyone's pets are too cute!! (I have to tear myself away from this thread to keep from commenting on everyone individually - I'm just too tired and hungry to do so right now) I have a Bichon baby, but I don't usually put her pictures online. I don't know why, I'm just weird and over protective when it comes to my babies
Aug 29, 2008, 2:54pm   #42
aeross
I love this thread !

My parents dog, campbell. She's a labrador and sooo cute.

The black blob slobbed out on the bed cover and window is my adopted kitty Tilly. She's 11 now but acts like a kitten when she's not sleeping. We took her in last year after her previous owner died and she's finally settled in now, Ahh she's so my baby girl
Attached Images

Aug 29, 2008, 3:10pm   #43
adeana
Max and Jack. They are old, Max is almost 14 and Jack is 10. At least they don't chew on shoes anymore.
Attached Images

Aug 29, 2008, 3:42pm   #44
meggyg8r
killing them softly
OMG how did I not see this thread earlier!?!?! ::Goes to find pictures of the animals...::
Aug 29, 2008, 3:48pm   #45
linpaddy
Originally Posted by shoeaddictklw
They're a new genetic mutation. They've only been around since 2002
I love your snake! I've always been fond of snakes and DH and I are planning to get one. We've had rats, hamsters, fish, parrot, frogs, shrimp, and spiders.

I'll try to post pictures today!

Are there any known health issues with this particular breed? Like eye problems?

DH is very against me wearing python on my arm or feet because he adores them. It didn't help that every time I see a snake, I think HANDBAG!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >