Home > >

***CL Lovers' GENERAL CHAT Thread***

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 17, 2012, 9:26am   #7741
Cityfashionista
Originally Posted by 318Platinum
Okay, I've been searching and searching and I was wondering. Does anyone on here have the Marie Antoinettes? I haven't seen anyone with them on here, and I was just wondering. Reveals+Mods? I think it was pretty expensive, but nothing compared to the prices of CLs nowadays. When was it released? I wonder what the largest size was that it came in? Hmmmmmmm
I know a vet member had a pair. I don't know if there are pics tho.
Jun 17, 2012, 1:27pm   #7742
jamidee
Chanel,Loubi,LV ohmy
Originally Posted by 318Platinum
Okay, I've been searching and searching and I was wondering. Does anyone on here have the Marie Antoinettes? I haven't seen anyone with them on here, and I was just wondering. Reveals+Mods? I think it was pretty expensive, but nothing compared to the prices of CLs nowadays. When was it released? I wonder what the largest size was that it came in? Hmmmmmmm
I believe they were released spring of 09. They were 6k+ Something like 6,295ish... you know typical cl numbers. But, I don't know anyone who had them and I've never seen them revealed on anyone other than Dita von teese. She rocked them a couple of times from what I remember. In fact, I think she wore them for her wedding to marilyn manson... with that FABULOUSLY gorgeous purple dress.
Jun 20, 2012, 12:00am   #7743
hazeltt
Hi ladies! I need your help! I want to get the black un bouts but they are all sold out. I'm offered a pair in mandarin red but I don't know if I should get them and just dye them black? Or should I just pass on them?
Jun 20, 2012, 1:41am   #7744
ochie
princess
Originally Posted by hazeltt
Hi ladies! I need your help! I want to get the black un bouts but they are all sold out. I'm offered a pair in mandarin red but I don't know if I should get them and just dye them black? Or should I just pass on them?

I love the un bout so much!!! I wish I can find them in my size in both color pink and yellow!!! I already tried to check Europe, Dubai, Australia but no luck at all. get them if you found them in your size your lucky !!
Jun 25, 2012, 10:01am   #7745
anniethecat
Love my ladybug
Saw this article on the MSN homepage this morning...has anyone seen her CRIBS airing? I would love to see her closet.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...lection-062412
Jun 25, 2012, 10:54am   #7746
skislope15
Originally Posted by anniethecat
Saw this article on the MSN homepage this morning...has anyone seen her CRIBS airing? I would love to see her closet.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...lection-062412
That chick was on the millionaire matchmaker, she has issues lol, alot more then an ex after her shoes collection.
I highly doubt he didnt know about a secret closet in his own house, i would think he probably didnt know the value of the shoes until the article about her shoe collection was released last year. I believe someone posted it here when it came out
Jun 25, 2012, 11:49pm   #7747
Doglover1610
Coach, LV & CL Lover
Wish me good luck while I try to score one of the pairs on my wishlist!
Jun 27, 2012, 12:07am   #7748
t
tslsusi
I love this thread but need advice. I bought my first pair of CL, the purse forum helped me to authenticate the shoes, when they arrived they looked great except the bottom soles are more of an orange red then a candy apple red like my friend's. Could mine be fake? Or did Cl make slightly different red soles? They are still shiny and everything else matches up to the original but they are 4 yrs old and are the Iowa Zeppas. Has anyone ever seen a authentic pair where the red was slightly off? Any advice would be much appreciate!
Jun 27, 2012, 5:49am   #7749
Clooky001

Hey :) yes I'm fine have a scrapped knee but other than that I'm fine! Ha I'm terrible I alway trip up when sober let alone drunk! Lol
I've wrecked to many pairs of nice shoes now :(
I'm the same the shoes are the first thing I check!

I'm gutted cause if these were just dirty I wouldn't mind but its scratched the material off on both the toes :( and I've already tried to get another pair but everywhere is completely sold out now! :( gonna get the black & turquoise ones to make me feel a bit better! Ha
Jun 27, 2012, 5:55am   #7750
sabrunka
Crazy Awesome
Aww no :( Poor things!! They look so... So... Hurt lol. I really hope I never fall and mess up any of my expensive shoes! Good luck in your search!
Jun 27, 2012, 6:15am   #7751
fumi
Originally Posted by Clooky001

Hey :) yes I'm fine have a scrapped knee but other than that I'm fine! Ha I'm terrible I alway trip up when sober let alone drunk! Lol

I'm gutted cause if these were just dirty I wouldn't mind but its scratched the material off on both the toes :( and I've already tried to get another pair but everywhere is completely sold out now! :( gonna get the black & turquoise ones to make me feel a bit better! Ha
Can't wait for your reveal! I hope you can get these fixed by a cobbler.
Jun 27, 2012, 9:37am   #7752
jamidee
Chanel,Loubi,LV ohmy

So this isn't dirt? I was thinking you can send them off to get cleaned maybe?
Jun 27, 2012, 9:39am   #7753
jamidee
Chanel,Loubi,LV ohmy

I do it too ... Everytime it happens I have a really serious talk with myself and tell myself how I am not worthy of expensive things becaus I don't know how to take care of them and this will be the last pair I am buying for myself...
Jun 27, 2012, 9:42am   #7754
NANI1972
Originally Posted by tslsusi
I love this thread but need advice. I bought my first pair of CL, the purse forum helped me to authenticate the shoes, when they arrived they looked great except the bottom soles are more of an orange red then a candy apple red like my friend's. Could mine be fake? Or did Cl make slightly different red soles? They are still shiny and everything else matches up to the original but they are 4 yrs old and are the Iowa Zeppas. Has anyone ever seen a authentic pair where the red was slightly off? Any advice would be much appreciate!
The red sole does slightly differ sometimes. I have noticed on some of my own shoes. You can always re-post on the authenticate thread with your own pics to give yourself piece of mind.
Jun 27, 2012, 11:46am   #7755
D
Dianabanana12
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by tslsusi

There are different shades of red used for the soles of CL's. If you do a search, you can probably find something. I have seen it on here before. Good luclk!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >