Haha, this is very handy, considering I just made shoe-related resolutions today!
Wear and enjoy the shoes I already have, ESPECIALLY the CLs!
Finally master walking in my Pigalle 120s and Escandrias
This one bums me out the most and will be harrrrd, but for the sake of my pocketbook, closet space, and my husband's nerves, stop buying shoes in 2014, for crying out loud!
This is so neat. I never make new year resolutions...I've always believed anything worth setting a goal for doesn't have to and shouldn't wait for a certain time of year for implementation. But this has to be fun and lighthearted so I can't resist.
The things I want do in 2014 are:
Create a collection thread (that way my visits here can be more deliberate)
Wear my shoes more often
Take more action/what are you wearing today pictures (that way my visits here can be more deliberate)
* to wear my existing CLs more often and stop lusting after new ones.
* FINISH THE STRASS PROJECT (*sigh)
* sell the ones I don't wear because of the poor fit or can't think of appropriate occasion/outfit
* master the Pigalle 120 and wear them out. It's been A YEAR and I still haven't got the guts to wear them out, yet selling them is out of question :(
-Buy more unique pairs (stay away from black for crying out loud).
-Wear my heels more. (There's always an appropriate pair for every occasion!)
-Limit my purchases for DIY strass and save for sale season instead.
-Don't buy them unless I LOVE them AND they fit (which often times feels like a shot in the dark when I fit 37.5-39).
1. To wear at least half of the pairs that I have not worn yet (5-7 pairs) before buying a new one! And limit buying (so the bf doesn't get mad :P)
2. To get my UHGs: Pigalle Metal Nodo, Perche Soleil Pigalle 120mm, more Un Bouts, Pivichic Rose 100mm, Pigalle 100mm/120mm in the neons (yellow, orange, rose matador), Pigalle Pollack...wow that's quite a lot
3. Buy my sister her first CL pair, and get her hooked too!
Ok so I need to buy more BASIC pairs. Go figure. I've not done a collection thread yet, but mine is certainly far from basic. I seem to be attracted to the odd/wild ones.
I also need to refrain from being a SALE-a-holic. Unfortunately, I've failed miserably already having purchased a second sale pair today. I trick myself into believing that I NEED them bc they're on sale.
I'd also like to actually wear my CLs more. I wear them as often as I can, but that's still not often enough to offset the cost of one pair of shoes.