Home Premier Designers Chloé

Red Grape Marcie + Cyclamen Paraty

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2012, 11:46pm   #31
Originally Posted by melovepurse
Here she is! Eggplant Paraty arrived today!
I was deciding between the Scarlet and Eggplant. I have a definite leaning toward purple and the Eggplant just feels right. Both Paratys look great together. I still hope to catch a bright colored Marcie before summer heats up... It's hard to tell if Scarlet is a more orangy or washed out red, which I wouldn't love.
Love the eggplant! Big congrats on two Paraties!
I was thinking about eggpalnt colour too, in your pictures it looks just right for me:) Can you please tell which picture is more accurate at http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...raty_bag/52650 with more red undertone or at http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jtoPlBM with darker greyish-blue hues?
May 16, 2012, 11:55pm   #32
super bag hag
Hi GemsBerry!! and thank you!! I have been drooling over these colors for most of 2012.

The SSense photo is more true to the Eggplant. The Saks photo makes it look washed out and grey. Its a deep purple with a touch of plum to it! I think you'll love it...

Originally Posted by GemsBerry
Love the eggplant! Big congrats on two Paraties!
I was thinking about eggpalnt colour too, in your pictures it looks just right for me:) Can you please tell which picture is more accurate at http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...raty_bag/52650 with more red undertone or at http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...&bmUID=jtoPlBM with darker greyish-blue hues?
May 17, 2012, 12:09am   #33
Melovepurse, thank you for the fast response. I love it, I'm getting there, just waiting on Fall collection arrivals in late May-early June. If there's no Elsie shoulder in eggplant-ish colour I'll snatch the same Paraty!
Eggplant

Hi GemsBerry!! and thank you!! I have been drooling over these colors for most of 2012.

The SSense photo is more true to the Eggplant. The Saks photo makes it look washed out and grey. Its a deep purple with a touch of plum to it! I think you'll love it...
May 18, 2012, 5:33am   #34
Originally Posted by LibJames
Plus, you get to shop all over again, am I right or am I right or am I right?!
all hail LibJames!!!.....so true, so true!!!!
May 18, 2012, 5:52pm   #35
Wow so gorgeous, I love both the Cyclamen and Eggplant!

I tried on the eggplant paraty last week at the Chloe store at South Coast Plaza, it really complemented the saturated blue-purple sweater I was wearing. I was tempted to buy it but they only had a medium size which looked too big on me. Now that I see they have the small at HGbags I am seriously tempted....:)

Are you going to post modeling pics? Congrats on your purchase!
May 18, 2012, 10:20pm   #36
super bag hag
unvacuous - you should get the small!! I will try to snap some modeling pics tomorrow - not looking so hot right now in sweats! The small looks like it'd be a great size AND she has $100 off coupon right now....do it!!

Originally Posted by unvacuous
Wow so gorgeous, I love both the Cyclamen and Eggplant!

I tried on the eggplant paraty last week at the Chloe store at South Coast Plaza, it really complemented the saturated blue-purple sweater I was wearing. I was tempted to buy it but they only had a medium size which looked too big on me. Now that I see they have the small at HGbags I am seriously tempted....:)

Are you going to post modeling pics? Congrats on your purchase!
May 19, 2012, 12:00am   #37
unvacuous - you should get the small!! I will try to snap some modeling pics tomorrow - not looking so hot right now in sweats! The small looks like it'd be a great size AND she has $100 off coupon right now....do it!!
Oh where do you get the coupon and how long is the promotion? Heehee this is bad as I have to watch myself - I just bought a chloe marcie pouchette in poppy red last month, and my Balenciaga first just came in the mail today, a lovely lavender-grey. Both were great deals on eBay but I really have been on a small bag binge lately, haha!

If I pick up more work projects this month (I'm a freelancer) and hgbags still has the eggplant then it is meant to be, only time will tell
Jul 6, 2012, 1:22am   #38
D
Hi melovepurse, just wondering about the paraty you purchased from hg bags. Did it come with an authenticity card and the item number engraved?
Jul 6, 2012, 6:02pm   #39
C
Broccoli, yum!
Here she is! Eggplant Paraty arrived today!
I was deciding between the Scarlet and Eggplant. I have a definite leaning toward purple and the Eggplant just feels right. Both Paratys look great together. I still hope to catch a bright colored Marcie before summer heats up... It's hard to tell if Scarlet is a more orangy or washed out red, which I wouldn't love.
I love both of these! My two favorite colors together! Could you please tell me if cyclamen has any red undertones? From your beautiful pics it appears a beautiful fuchsia pink.
Jul 7, 2012, 9:18am   #40
l
OMG I love your paraty. I also prefer bright pop colors.... so your paraty looks very attracting to me
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49am   #41
Live~Laugh~Love
Beautiful paratys! Congrats.
Jul 7, 2012, 6:26pm   #42
super bag hag
Dk34 - Yes, both small Paraty bags have Chloe authenticity cards with item number in a silver hologram on the card. I have three Chloe bags from Erica (HGbags) all are authentic.

Originally Posted by Dk34
Hi melovepurse, just wondering about the paraty you purchased from hg bags. Did it come with an authenticity card and the item number engraved?
Jul 7, 2012, 6:28pm   #43
super bag hag
Hi, I think Cyclamen is a fuchsia pink with just a tiny red undertone. It leans more toward a magenta pink. I can compare it with Balenciaga Cyclamen if that helps you, or PS1 Orchid in a photo if you want, let me know if that would help you at all.

Originally Posted by Crazy4Handbags
I love both of these! My two favorite colors together! Could you please tell me if cyclamen has any red undertones? From your beautiful pics it appears a beautiful fuchsia pink.
Jul 7, 2012, 11:10pm   #44
C
Broccoli, yum!
Hi, I think Cyclamen is a fuchsia pink with just a tiny red undertone. It leans more toward a magenta pink. I can compare it with Balenciaga Cyclamen if that helps you, or PS1 Orchid in a photo if you want, let me know if that would help you at all.
Thanks so much for your response! I don't have either of these, Bal or the PS1, so I'm afraid it wouldn't help me. What would help me immensely is if you took a pic of Chloe Cyclamen next to a white piece of paper. Sorry for the odd request but it will help me see the true color.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help out a fellow Chloe lover!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chloé