Home > >

Re-discover a Chloe in your closet: fall in love with your bag all over again!

POST A REPLY

Mar 25, 2010, 9:49pm   #256
daisyrockyrosie
Originally Posted by dyyong
Technically my bag wasn't in the "closet" since I sold it, but I will "re-discover" Chloe Edith because I just snapped one this morning
Congrats - can't wait to re-see your edith Naughty naughty for selling the first one
Mar 26, 2010, 7:39am   #257
dyyong
World Peace
Originally Posted by daisyrockyrosie
Congrats - can't wait to re-see your edith Naughty naughty for selling the first one
I know right? trying to make my mistake right
Apr 10, 2010, 12:17pm   #258
j
judzilla
Originally Posted by vivi1205

Oh my. What a gorgey bag ! She looks MADE for you!! Thanks for posting!!!
sorry~ side note, the cat is a beauty!
Apr 21, 2010, 10:27pm   #259
LVholic
I <3 BAGS!
daisyrockyrosie -- I can see why that Noir Quilted Bay is one of your favorites!
Jun 8, 2012, 8:09pm   #260
pennydreadful
onwards!
Okay ladies, I'm bringing this thread back because I used to love lurking through it, and now I finally have a Chloe to "rediscover" of my very own!!

My '05 Choco Paddington has not been getting much love from me lately... She was abandoned in favor of a Rebecca Minkoff MAM that was just a little bit lighter and easier to wrangle while out-and-about. Finances have been a little *ahem* tight, lately () and I got caught up in the MAM-craze all over again and seriously considered selling the paddy to fund another RM. I even contacted a consignment shop and got a trade-in estimate. But just this morning I decided to pull the Chloe out and have a look at it again, and after several minutes of fondling and fiddling with the bag, I came to the conclusion that I had clearly lost my marbles for a moment there and that I would be certifiably out of my mind to sell this purse!

I mean, seriously! The leather on this bag is DIVINE. And I do not use that word often! It slouches so beautifully and I literally cannot stop touching it. I even loosened the side straps to un-cinch the body of the bag a little bit, and it makes a big difference. Somehow makes the bag feel sufficiently "different" to sate my thirst for a shiny new purse.

Anyways, I just wanted to share with people I know will commiserate I tried to explain the thrill of rediscovery with the BF and he just looked at me like I was nuts.

Anyone else put a neglected bag back into rotation lately???
Jun 11, 2012, 4:08pm   #261
s
sarahmoon714
Yes!!! Me too!! I've totally thought about selling my paddy then I bring her out and wonder if I've lost my mind. Such a beautiful bg with amazing leather. I still bring her out!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >