Home > >

Quick Reveal. Medium Marcie in Plum Color

POST A REPLY

Feb 9, 2012, 4:08am   #16
c
crazybagfan
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
Oh, she still wants you to carry pink fluffy Juicy Couture? Or very clean, neat Coach bags??? That's cute!

I think the Animation Marcie is still pretty but it's far more conservative looking, I don't like the smaller front pocket which is not very useful and the price tag is higher as well. If I received one as a gift, I would still be thrilled though

Enjoy your new bag. I hope to get one this year but I have other more important obligations which take priority
I never like a Juicy Couture bag because it's too fancy for me Maybe Kate Spade is better. I have a Celine Micro, my mum also said this bag looks like carried by old people. I guess she just feel the leather looks mature. Maybe she will like lambskin than calf leather.

Why Animation Marcie is expensive than normal Marcie? Any particular detail that cost the extra? Anyway, Marcie is really a perfect bag, the size, long strap, handle and weight all just perfect. I hope can see your Marcie reveal soon.
Feb 9, 2012, 5:39pm   #17
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by crazybagfan
I never like a Juicy Couture bag because it's too fancy for me Maybe Kate Spade is better. I have a Celine Micro, my mum also said this bag looks like carried by old people. I guess she just feel the leather looks mature. Maybe she will like lambskin than calf leather.

Why Animation Marcie is expensive than normal Marcie? Any particular detail that cost the extra? Anyway, Marcie is really a perfect bag, the size, long strap, handle and weight all just perfect. I hope can see your Marcie reveal soon.
The SA suggested that the price increase is perhaps due to extra detailing around the pocket & entire front of bag...although it's not 'braided' as there's a braided Marcie too. I don't think that's a very good reason for price increase but of course, I prefer the original version
Feb 9, 2012, 5:40pm   #18
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by crazybagfan
Thanks. My mum actually said the bag is more suitable for her and she wanna use it i guess
Ha, ha - there is her motivation. She can get another colour, then you can trade once in a while.
Feb 9, 2012, 11:59pm   #19
lilmissb
puppy ♥
Looks great on you, congrats!
Feb 10, 2012, 9:40pm   #20
nazaluke
Love Plum! Love the Marcie! Congrats!
Feb 18, 2012, 2:00pm   #21
c
crazybagfan
Thanks again for all the good words. The bag is indeed spacious. I can put a lot of my stuff. The leather smell good and seems durable. I love to carry it with the long strap. I strongly recommend this model with the detachable long strap!
Feb 19, 2012, 9:13am   #22
BAL_Fanatic
Gorgeous! Love the color and looks great on you. Congrats!
Feb 22, 2012, 1:32pm   #23
d
doodle10
doodle10
stunning! that color is absolutely lovely- and I think you can wear it with most things!
Feb 23, 2012, 12:23pm   #24
yellowbernie
That is such a Gorgeous bag, I love it
Feb 29, 2012, 2:09am   #25
Z
Zabear
Gorgeous. Love it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >