Home Premier Designers Chlo

PAPRIKA paraty - whats your opinion.

POST A REPLY

Jun 20, 2012, 2:40am   #1
the little DeViL....
I tried searching for this color online and comes out in different tone of orange. Some pix have a very bright intense orange which is what I love but some its pretty washed. Anyone here seen it irl, how is this color? Pix are welcome too.
Jun 20, 2012, 12:54pm   #2
-- bag/dog lady --
I love the color, but I share your questions: I was lusting after a large Paraty in Paprika because the first one I saw online was a brighter, deeper orange (which I LOVED!) but the few I've seen pop up online since then have seemed a little more terracotta/earthtoned. I'd be curious to see any pics, as well!
Jun 20, 2012, 11:44pm   #3
the little DeViL....
Originally Posted by AJ1025
I love the color, but I share your questions: I was lusting after a large Paraty in Paprika because the first one I saw online was a brighter, deeper orange (which I LOVED!) but the few I've seen pop up online since then have seemed a little more terracotta/earthtoned. I'd be curious to see any pics, as well!

Yes!!! I so hope some paraty expert can come in and so we can have a final decision!!!
Jun 21, 2012, 11:16pm   #4
Originally Posted by joope
I tried searching for this color online and comes out in different tone of orange. Some pix have a very bright intense orange which is what I love but some its pretty washed. Anyone here seen it irl, how is this color? Pix are welcome too.
Originally Posted by AJ1025
Me too! Been wondering what the true color is as well. I actually wouldn't mind a terracotta color, but I couldn't tell how bright paprika was either. I've seen the posted pics of the fall 2012 Orange Mechanic color which is what both of you may be looking for. :). I even asked @Shari Nakagawa (I think she works for chloe) how Paprika compared to the new Orange Mechanic but never heard back. :(. You both should look up the pics for Orange Mechanic, looks very vibrant and true orange. :)
Jun 22, 2012, 7:14am   #5
the little DeViL....
I heard its the colour of SALMON!!!???
Jun 22, 2012, 10:39pm   #6
Originally Posted by joope
I heard its the colour of SALMON!!!???
Orange Mechanic is like salmon!?!? No... Really?? Or did you hear Paprika is like salmon?
Jun 23, 2012, 11:03pm   #7
the little DeViL....
Originally Posted by jp_536
Orange Mechanic is like salmon!?!? No... Really?? Or did you hear Paprika is like salmon?
Paprika is salmon like........... :( my lust is gone.........so sad........
Jun 24, 2012, 4:11am   #8
S
Dear All,

Paprika is a beautiful shade of orange; however, if you are looking for a vibrant shade, I would definitely recommend orange mechanic.

I apologize (jp_536) for not getting back to you sooner. I will post comparison pics on Monday morning.

=),
Shari
Jun 24, 2012, 10:49pm   #9
Originally Posted by Shari Nakagawa
Dear All,

Paprika is a beautiful shade of orange; however, if you are looking for a vibrant shade, I would definitely recommend orange mechanic.

I apologize (jp_536) for not getting back to you sooner. I will post comparison pics on Monday morning.

=),
Shari
That would be awesome! TIA!! :).
Jun 25, 2012, 8:43pm   #10
S
Dear All,

Please see attached picture of paprika vs. orange mechanic.

Enjoy,
Shari
Attached Images

Jun 26, 2012, 7:30pm   #11
Dear All,

Enjoy,
Shari
They're both so nice!!! :). That's a perfect comparison pic with them side by side. Thank You!!
Jun 27, 2012, 1:39am   #12
the little DeViL....
You are so sweet to provide such useful pictures!!!!!!!!
Jun 30, 2012, 7:48pm   #13
Dear All,

Enjoy,
Shari
Hi Shari, thanks for the pics - if you have time, can you advise which pic of the orange mechanic is most true to life?

holy cannoli i am totally swooning over OM, esp if it is as bright as in the first pic where you are holding the two for comparison, it looks like a delicious smooshy orange you just want to squeeze the juice out of!.
Jul 27, 2012, 11:12pm   #14
the little DeViL....
I feel its like hermes orange :)
Jul 29, 2012, 8:46am   #15
Handbag Happy
That OM color is gorgeous!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chlo