Home Premier Designers Chloé

My new Paraty

POST A REPLY

Feb 17, 2012, 4:09pm   #16
Such a beautiful colour, congrats on finding this perfect specimen! love the matching shoes too:)
Feb 17, 2012, 5:09pm   #17
puppy ♥
Congrats on such a gorgeous bag! What season/year is it from?
Feb 17, 2012, 5:49pm   #18
happy
gorgeous!
Feb 18, 2012, 2:04am   #19
Where did you purchase this? I saw a pink one at Neiman Marcus not sure if it's the same one but it's gorgeous!
Feb 18, 2012, 12:12pm   #20
M
Mariahbeautiful
What an amazing color! I love the shape - just screams character all over! x
Feb 19, 2012, 7:26am   #21
It's from Chloe Sloane Sq, last year and was bought unused from a friend
Feb 19, 2012, 8:12am   #22
Gorgeous bag! Love the color. Congrats!
Feb 19, 2012, 9:45am   #23
Very beautiful... love the gorgeous pink berry!
Feb 20, 2012, 5:52pm   #24
v
Congrats on your new Paraty. The color is really amazing. Very berry delicious. :) I also recently got a Paraty in wood, and noticed that the leather is a bit dry. I live in New England so the dry air might have done it. But still... I was wondering if your pebbled leather feels dry at all. I'm trying to figure out if it's a unique issue with my bag or a common problem. Thank you.
Feb 20, 2012, 5:54pm   #25
m
Originally Posted by vduerk
Congrats on your new Paraty. The color is really amazing. Very berry delicious. :) I also recently got a Paraty in wood, and noticed that the leather is a bit dry. I live in New England so the dry air might have done it. But still... I was wondering if your pebbled leather feels dry at all. I'm trying to figure out if it's a unique issue with my bag or a common problem. Thank you.
I live in New England too and the corners of my paraty do get quite dry. I apply LMB silk serum to the corners once a month and that seems to help!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Feb 20, 2012, 6:50pm   #26
happy
Originally Posted by vduerk
I have a paraty in Caramel from Saks, purchased this past fall and it has wear at the corners already. You can see the white under the leather! Very annoying! Maybe I will try LMB on the corners like Momo721 suggested.
Feb 20, 2012, 11:24pm   #27
l
I love your Paraty and matching shoes!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chloé