Home Premier Designers Chlo

My beautiful new Marcie!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 30, 2011, 10:51pm   #16
gingerfarm's Avatar
Member
Beautiful! The leather on it looks so amazing.
Aug 31, 2011, 2:59am   #17
baglover529's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by scholastican
congrats, OP! You have the marcie of my dreams!

How roomy is this small size? I'd love to sling it messenger style, also shoulder bag style. It seems the perfect casual yet nice shape bag to me. And is the color as delish irl as it looks on pics? I really need to get my butt to the Chloe boutique...Thanks!
Very spacious! I would say it's a little bit roomier (if not just as roomy) than my medium Paraty. It's very comfortable carried on the shoulder (with the 2 handles), on the crook of my arm and messenger style as well. In fact, I find it easier to carry than my Paraty which, if carried messenger style, sits in a weird spot so I only wear it on one shoulder. The long strap of Marcie is longer and a little wider. The color is as scrumptious as it looks in the photo. The most accurate capture of the color is the one in the close-up photo I posted.

Go get your Marcie!!! I guarantee, you will not regret it!
Aug 31, 2011, 3:00am   #18
baglover529's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Tagullah
You might be able to get Collonil on eBay - worth a a try maybe ( and before anyone asks, no I don't have shares in Collonil ).
Thanks, Tag! I will check it out!
Aug 31, 2011, 9:25pm   #19
kdo's Avatar
kdo
Let's Go Caps!
I love the tan color -- congrats! I have the Apple spray but did not use it on my Marcie and she's held up well.
Aug 31, 2011, 10:20pm   #20
baglover529's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by nazaluke
Congrats! Your Tan Marcie is gorgeous, and I could just take a bite out of that leather!!!
Enjoy it! (I haven't waterproofed mine, but I don't use my good bags when it rains, which is not often here)
Originally Posted by kdo
I love the tan color -- congrats! I have the Apple spray but did not use it on my Marcie and she's held up well.
Thank you for the helpful info! I guess it's safe to say that Marcie holds up well without any protection. Although I think I will still get myself a waterproof spray, just in case.
Aug 31, 2011, 11:57pm   #21
scholastican's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by baglover529
Very spacious! I would say it's a little bit roomier (if not just as roomy) than my medium Paraty. It's very comfortable carried on the shoulder (with the 2 handles), on the crook of my arm and messenger style as well. In fact, I find it easier to carry than my Paraty which, if carried messenger style, sits in a weird spot so I only wear it on one shoulder. The long strap of Marcie is longer and a little wider. The color is as scrumptious as it looks in the photo. The most accurate capture of the color is the one in the close-up photo I posted.

Go get your Marcie!!! I guarantee, you will not regret it!
Thank you for the feedback. I have been very good by TPF standards , and after almost a year of "bag abstinence" found myself absolutely smitten by the Marcie. I've wanted this hue for a while now, but nothing's fit the bill until I came upon this particular Marcie. So excited because after a couple of days staring at Marcies in all sizes, shapes and colours online, I came home with my own today. YAY! Chloe boutiques are sold out nationwide of the tan calfskin Marcie satchel with detachable shoulder strap(was told it only comes in medium), only NM shows it online(but is described as small) but is back ordered until November. I just referred to it as the $1650 version as I called around in search for it this morning. Lucked out and found it at my local NM, last one in the store, hooray! So after checking every single minute detail of this perfection, I sprayed it lightly with a stain and water repellent. I read in the small booklet it came with(also at chloe.com) to "waterproof your leather good". I want to cuddle with my Marcie, but have to transfer all my Goyard Fidji's contents into it so I can start using her tomorrow.

Thank you again, bagtwin !
Sep 1, 2011, 12:08am   #22
dinitegrity's Avatar
Cultivating
love this color!
Sep 1, 2011, 3:49pm   #23
A
Member
Beautiful bag! Congrats!
Sep 1, 2011, 11:09pm   #24
baglover529's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by scholastican
Thank you for the feedback. I have been very good by TPF standards , and after almost a year of "bag abstinence" found myself absolutely smitten by the Marcie. I've wanted this hue for a while now, but nothing's fit the bill until I came upon this particular Marcie. So excited because after a couple of days staring at Marcies in all sizes, shapes and colours online, I came home with my own today. YAY! Chloe boutiques are sold out nationwide of the tan calfskin Marcie satchel with detachable shoulder strap(was told it only comes in medium), only NM shows it online(but is described as small) but is back ordered until November. I just referred to it as the $1650 version as I called around in search for it this morning. Lucked out and found it at my local NM, last one in the store, hooray! So after checking every single minute detail of this perfection, I sprayed it lightly with a stain and water repellent. I read in the small booklet it came with(also at chloe.com) to "waterproof your leather good". I want to cuddle with my Marcie, but have to transfer all my Goyard Fidji's contents into it so I can start using her tomorrow.

Thank you again, bagtwin !
You're welcome! Have you posted a reveal thread yet? I believe megababe has the same bag as us so we are bag triplets now!
Sep 3, 2011, 3:43am   #25
B
BOP
Member
Major drools..... Congratulations on this gorgeous bag!
Sep 3, 2011, 8:33am   #26
baglover529's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Thanks again for sharing my Marcie happiness, everyone!
Sep 4, 2011, 9:55am   #27
rachiem's Avatar
Member
beautiful...congrats!
Feb 13, 2012, 8:52pm   #28
daughtybag's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by baglover529
She's finally here! She is absolutely gorgeous and I am in love!

I got the Medium Marcie with crossbody strap in Tan. I can't believe how soft and light she is! And the smell....oh so heavenly. She is roomier than I expected and just so perfect.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9060/img3371s.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8464/img3372b.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lovely bag!
Feb 13, 2012, 9:03pm   #29
daughtybag's Avatar
Member
Hi there everyone!

I also got myself a Marcie in the red color ( rosso) .
Can I spray it with the collonil water stop spray to protect it from stains ?
Thanks!
Feb 14, 2012, 4:59pm   #30
macaroonchica93's Avatar
That's Cool.
Very beautiful color, Congrats
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chlo  
TOP

Thread Tools