Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

I did it!

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 9:06am   #1
b
bag^lover
I've just finished a transaction on my 3rd Chloe - Licorice Paraty bag.
I've been thinking about the bag ever since I missed out on the desert mauve one on hgbags until I see a licorice available. I'm usually a brown bag person... so after pondering over it for weeks... I finally did it.

What do you ladies think? Is licorice a good choice?
Aug 5, 2012, 12:33pm   #2
C
Crazy4Handbags
Broccoli, yum!
Ooh! Licorice looks amazing! Can't wait for your reveal! How exciting!!!!
Aug 5, 2012, 12:48pm   #3
s
sunapr
I was thinking on getting Licorice too! but I I was just with brown bags for too long.
Great color, great choice!
Aug 5, 2012, 6:51pm   #4
melovepurse
super bag hag
Sounds yummy - great choice!
Aug 6, 2012, 3:31am   #5
woody
If you like brown bags you will love licorice! Can't wait to see it!
Aug 6, 2012, 9:05am   #6
LibJames
Can't wait to see! Post fam pictures too!!
Aug 6, 2012, 10:34am   #7
b
bag^lover
Originally Posted by woody
If you like brown bags you will love licorice! Can't wait to see it!
Originally Posted by LibJames
Can't wait to see! Post fam pictures too!!
I will. Can't wait to receive it! It'll probably take a week. Now I'm officially on a ban.
Aug 6, 2012, 9:36pm   #8
madforchloe
Can't wait to see posted pics of the licorice!
Aug 7, 2012, 4:12pm   #9
uadjit
Pirinja
Originally Posted by bag^lover
I've just finished a transaction on my 3rd Chloe - Licorice Paraty bag.
I've been thinking about the bag ever since I missed out on the desert mauve one on hgbags until I see a licorice available. I'm usually a brown bag person... so after pondering over it for weeks... I finally did it.

What do you ladies think? Is licorice a good choice?
I just bought a licorice Paraty. It's beautiful but the color is definitely hard to nail down. Sort of like milk chocolate, maybe? I'm terrible at reveals and that sort of thing but I'll try to post some pics in different light so you can see what I mean.

Edit: I added some pics to the Paraty reference thread. I am still not very happy with how I captured the color. It looks like a whisky-ish color on screen but is definitely a milk chocolate brown. If you like brown bags you will love this color. It is lovely and will go with just about everything.
Last edited Aug 7, 2012 at 4:39pm.
Aug 7, 2012, 6:29pm   #10
kdo
Let's Go Caps!
Congrats, can't wait to see!
Aug 8, 2012, 1:10am   #11
b
bag^lover
Originally Posted by uadjit
I just bought a licorice Paraty. It's beautiful but the color is definitely hard to nail down. Sort of like milk chocolate, maybe? I'm terrible at reveals and that sort of thing but I'll try to post some pics in different light so you can see what I mean.

Edit: I added some pics to the Paraty reference thread. I am still not very happy with how I captured the color. It looks like a whisky-ish color on screen but is definitely a milk chocolate brown. If you like brown bags you will love this color. It is lovely and will go with just about everything.
Love your licorice! Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to receive mine. The waiting is always the hardest.
Aug 8, 2012, 1:22am   #12
uadjit
Pirinja
Originally Posted by bag^lover
Love your licorice! Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to receive mine. The waiting is always the hardest.
You're welcome. It's so frustrating to not be able to catch the color. When I try to take a pic it's literally redder on the screen on my phone than it is right in front of me. But like I said, it's a lovely brown and a versatile one so you really can't go wrong. :)

I predict you'll love your new bag but I can't wait to hear how you feel when you get her. Enjoy!
Aug 10, 2012, 8:00pm   #13
Cupcake2008
Just the word licorice sounds yummy so I am really looking forward to your reveal
Aug 18, 2012, 3:14am   #14
b
bag^lover
My bag was in customs for a week. Had a hard time waiting for it to arrive to me. Today, I finally finished collected it from the post office. Photos to come.
Aug 18, 2012, 3:18am   #15
b
bag^lover

Last edited Aug 18, 2012 at 5:03am.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >