ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Help me choose Another Marcie!!

POST A REPLY

Aug 22, 2012, 9:32pm   #16
Lvgirl71
Originally Posted by GemsBerry
Me too, looking forward to your reveal LVGirl71. I'm so intrigued by truffle!!
Tomorrow!! I can't wait!
Has anyone in TPF posted Truffle? I can't find any postings on it.
Aug 23, 2012, 10:50am   #17
sandysandiego
I think yours will be the first! I am so excited for you!

Originally Posted by Lvgirl71
Tomorrow!! I can't wait!
Has anyone in TPF posted Truffle? I can't find any postings on it.
Aug 23, 2012, 1:49pm   #18
Lvgirl71
Okay Truffle Marcie has arrived!!
It's Gorgy!! This color brown is Amazing, love the contrasting burgundy pipping and trim on the bag!! The Large satchel is big, but it comfortably fits on the shoulders to carry, very versatile, nice ghw pops on the bag. If you don't like Large bags don't consider the Medium size, I have the large Hobo Marcie but for some reason the satchel looks bigger.
If anyone is considering getting it.. Do it! The color is so rich, love it
Attached Images

Aug 23, 2012, 3:41pm   #19
designerdiva40
Gorgeous, I have my second Marcie coming soon, there such gorgeous bags........ Congrats
Aug 23, 2012, 5:42pm   #20
Lvgirl71
Originally Posted by designerdiva40
Gorgeous, I have my second Marcie coming soon, there such gorgeous bags........ Congrats
Ooh, which one are you getting? Exciting
Aug 23, 2012, 6:48pm   #21
designerdiva40
Ooh, which one are you getting? Exciting
I got the black medium satchel with shoulder strap in black a couple of weeks ago & will be getting a medium Vermillon satchel but without long shoulder strap....... Have you bought any more Bal jackets honey, I hope to get another one but keep getting side tracked with bags
Aug 23, 2012, 7:01pm   #22
Cupcake2008
It's Gorgy!! This color brown is Amazing, love the contrasting burgundy pipping and trim on the bag!! The Large satchel is big, but it comfortably fits on the shoulders to carry, very versatile, nice ghw pops on the bag. If you don't like Large bags don't consider the Medium size, I have the large Hobo Marcie but for some reason the satchel looks bigger.
LVgirl, she is beautiful! Your Marcie pics actually made my heart flutter! Such a gorgeous, rich brown! Another Marcie to add to my list now!
Aug 23, 2012, 7:04pm   #23
Lvgirl71

I got the black medium satchel with shoulder strap in black a couple of weeks ago & will be getting a medium Vermillon satchel but without long shoulder strap....... Have you bought any more Bal jackets honey, I hope to get another one but keep getting side tracked with bags
Hey, I thought I recognized you from the Bal thread!! I haven't bought one Recently, now I have three reg motors and one quilted! Was going to get Asphalt but changed my mind last minute bc it's too close to blk! I am patiently waiting for Militaire to go on sale
Please post your Marcie's when you get them:)
Aug 23, 2012, 7:22pm   #24
Lvgirl71
Originally Posted by Cupcake2008

LVgirl, she is beautiful! Your Marcie pics actually made my heart flutter! Such a gorgeous, rich brown! Another Marcie to add to my list now!
Thanks cupcake, trust me you will love it! I'm glad I did a little research on the color bc Erica's pictures on Hgbags did not do this color justice!!
Aug 23, 2012, 10:51pm   #25
PurseLoveSF
Oh, wow, your Marcie is gonna be GORGY and perfect this fall!!! I love, love, love. It's so rich and saturated and luscious! Perfect choice!

Any chance for mod pics?
Aug 23, 2012, 11:15pm   #26
sunglow
Congrats! It's beautiful!
Aug 24, 2012, 12:10am   #27
GemsBerry
Wow, stunning! Colour, leather and everything!!
Yay for truffle!! Is it brown with reddish undertones? I'm considering it even though I'm on a ban, considering is so sweeet

Aug 24, 2012, 2:12am   #28
designerdiva40
Hey, I thought I recognized you from the Bal thread!! I haven't bought one Recently, now I have three reg motors and one quilted! Was going to get Asphalt but changed my mind last minute bc it's too close to blk! I am patiently waiting for Militaire to go on sale
Please post your Marcie's when you get them:)
I posted a reveal of my black one & I also did a reveal of my Paraty..... Have you tried the Paraty its such a gorgeous bag..... You have some gorgeous jackets :)
Sep 1, 2012, 10:09am   #29
Lvgirl71

I posted a reveal of my black one & I also did a reveal of my Paraty..... Have you tried the Paraty its such a gorgeous bag..... You have some gorgeous jackets :)
Oh yes, the Paraty was my first Chloe, I have the rock Python. The only thing I think the med. Paraty is too small and the large is too big, they need something in the middle!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >