Home Premier Designers Chloé

First time buying a second bag...and my second Chloe!

POST A REPLY

Dec 1, 2011, 6:52am   #1
Hi everyone!

I bought my first Chloe back in September -- the Marcie hobo in Ash. I love her so much that I decided to purchase another Marcie, my second Chloe ever, as a birthday present to myself!

Here she is...the medium Marcie satchel in tan! She's a lot larger than I thought, but perfect because I can carry a folder, notebook, and my iPad.

Thanks for letting me share!
Attached Images

Dec 1, 2011, 7:13am   #2
Personal Shopper
she is gorgeous...congrats!
Dec 1, 2011, 7:54am   #3
Love. Adore the color.

Marcies are on my wish list, enjoy!!
Dec 1, 2011, 8:02am   #4
The Odd Mod
Lovely color! I didn't realize the medium could fit so much!
Dec 1, 2011, 8:08am   #5
Originally Posted by SuLi
Hi everyone!

I bought my first Chloe back in September -- the Marcie hobo in Ash. I love her so much that I decided to purchase another Marcie, my second Chloe ever, as a birthday present to myself!

Here she is...the medium Marcie satchel in tan! She's a lot larger than I thought, but perfect because I can carry a folder, notebook, and my iPad.

Oh my. She's beautiful!
Dec 1, 2011, 8:36am   #6
Thanks for the compliments!

Addy - I was also really surprised by how much the medium satchel fits! I thought that it would be a horizontal version of the hobo! I'm glad that I didn't get a large because I think it would have been really overwhelming for me since I'm only 5'3" on a good day.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:30am   #7
happy
Hi everyone!

Wow!! Love it!! Tan/caramel color is my favorite Chloe bag color. I also love the Marcie in skin. The medium satchel is a good size - it is not as small as you would think.

Congrats & enjoy!
Dec 1, 2011, 10:44am   #8
m
Love it! Congratulations. Gorgeous bag!
Dec 1, 2011, 1:18pm   #9
Congrats!!!! It is a stunning bag!!!! Enjoy your Marcie!!! Definitely on my wish list!!!
Dec 2, 2011, 7:00am   #10
Cultivating
congrats, is lovely
Dec 2, 2011, 10:31am   #11
m
she's a perfection! Love!
Dec 2, 2011, 2:51pm   #12
Thanks for the lovely compliments! I just realized how orange the pictures turned out -- the tan is more muted and it is a great pop of color over my black winter coat.
Dec 2, 2011, 6:34pm   #13
happy
Thanks for the lovely compliments! I just realized how orange the pictures turned out -- the tan is more muted and it is a great pop of color over my black winter coat.
Oh, my caramel paraty has orange undertones too, but I would not change a thing. It is such a beautiful warm color in real life, so I love that! Your bag color is my favorite!
Dec 2, 2011, 7:27pm   #14
I just received my Marcie Ash today and I'm getting an Ipad for my birthday. I never would have thought that the ipad would fit, that's great to know!
Dec 2, 2011, 7:30pm   #15
Hi everyone!

I just looked at your photos, your Marcie is beautiful!! I had to laugh, we both have two marcies, both have a birthday soon (mine is the 11th) and I have the same mbmj wallet!
Enjoy your new bag!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chloé