Home Premier Designers Chlo

Desert Mauve Paraty... My first, not my last!

POST A REPLY

Jul 23, 2012, 7:49pm   #31
kdo
Let's Go Caps!
Hi there, C4H! Life's so busy these days that I've only had time to pop in and out on tpf. But I always check in here in Chloe. I can't believe how big your precious boy is! I'm sure he's great to snuggle with! Your paraty is gorgeous -- I wish to get another some day. I just purchased an Ethel; I'm so excited to get it. I'm a Chloe girl at heart.

Originally Posted by Crazy4Handbags
Hi, kdo!!! There you are! I missed ya! I hope you're doing well.
Jul 23, 2012, 11:08pm   #32
C
Broccoli, yum!
Originally Posted by Chlo75
OMG Love this color and this size...congrats !
Thanks, Chlo75!

Originally Posted by ppinkiwi
Oh my! She's SO SO pretty! I feel like Desert Mauve is just a touch darker than blush, which I absolutely love! And the chameleon effect is great--it makes it seem like you have 2 or 3 lovely Paratys instead of one! :)

I think a red Paraty is next on my list ... such classic lines and styling!
Thanks, ppinkiwi! You have an excellent point there, multi-bags in one bag, I like that! I haven't seen a "blush" yet so I can't comment on the likeness, but I bet it's gorgeous!

Originally Posted by kdo
Hi there, C4H! Life's so busy these days that I've only had time to pop in and out on tpf. But I always check in here in Chloe. I can't believe how big your precious boy is! I'm sure he's great to snuggle with! Your paraty is gorgeous -- I wish to get another some day. I just purchased an Ethel; I'm so excited to get it. I'm a Chloe girl at heart.
Oh my, an Ethel! Can't wait to see your reveal and mod pics! I hear ya about being a chlo girl, I'm starting to understand what all the fuss is about. Speaking of which, lol, my DS is almost 2! He's elongated since his baby pic in my avatar, and very very active and even more opinionated (much like momma), as you can probably imagine.
Jul 25, 2012, 4:21pm   #33
C
Broccoli, yum!
Somehow I got past the display and pet phase, so ootd yesterday and today. I'm 5'5" for reference.

Jul 25, 2012, 6:31pm   #34
Adrift and At Peace
Somehow I got past the display and pet phase, so ootd yesterday and today. I'm 5'5" for reference.
Love, love, love!!! Looks great on you!! I just love how Paraty can dress up or down and goes with everything!
Jul 25, 2012, 8:55pm   #35
C
Broccoli, yum!
Originally Posted by eehlers
Love, love, love!!! Looks great on you!! I just love how Paraty can dress up or down and goes with everything!
Thanks so much, Eehlers! I totally agree, the Paraty is one of the most versatile in my collection!
Jul 26, 2012, 10:15am   #36
Great modelling shots and she looks great dressed up or down Absolutely gorgeous colour!
Jul 26, 2012, 2:15pm   #37
C
Broccoli, yum!
Originally Posted by Cupcake2008
Great modelling shots and she looks great dressed up or down Absolutely gorgeous colour!
Thanks, cupcake!
Jul 26, 2012, 5:15pm   #38
kdo
Let's Go Caps!
Great mod shots! Can't believe that your boy's 2 already! How time flies! I will definite post pics of the Ethel when I get her in my hot little hands.

Oh my, an Ethel! Can't wait to see your reveal and mod pics! I hear ya about being a chlo girl, I'm starting to understand what all the fuss is about. Speaking of which, lol, my DS is almost 2! He's elongated since his baby pic in my avatar, and very very active and even more opinionated (much like momma), as you can probably imagine.
Jul 26, 2012, 9:03pm   #39
C
Broccoli, yum!
I posted these in the action thread but wanted to have them all in one place for reference.

Jul 26, 2012, 9:07pm   #40
C
Broccoli, yum!
Originally Posted by kdo
Great mod shots! Can't believe that your boy's 2 already! How time flies! I will definite post pics of the Ethel when I get her in my hot little hands.
Thanks, kdo! It's hard for me to believe that it's been 2 yrs since his birth and that I've been a momma for that long! So much has happened and changed since; life is full of surprises!
Jul 26, 2012, 9:09pm   #41
Very pretty indeed.
Jul 27, 2012, 5:52am   #42
Thanks for the mod shots, make me want one even more! beautiful bag!
Jul 28, 2012, 1:20pm   #43
C
Broccoli, yum!
Originally Posted by missdennies
Very pretty indeed.
Originally Posted by bluedahlia
Thanks for the mod shots, make me want one even more! beautiful bag!
Thanks so much, ladies!
Jul 28, 2012, 2:32pm   #44
Wow, your purse is just gorgeous! And I love all you outfits, they match perfectly with your new Paraty.
Aug 2, 2012, 6:08pm   #45
C
Broccoli, yum!
Originally Posted by Younna
Wow, your purse is just gorgeous! And I love all you outfits, they match perfectly with your new Paraty.
Thanks, Younna! You are too kind!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chlo