Home > >

Cyclamen Paraty - comparison pics

POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 7:14pm   #16
Cupcake2008
Smally, the colour on both is gorgeous! Congratulations on both your lovely cyclamens
Aug 20, 2012, 7:31pm   #17
smally
Thank you for your lovely comments Ladies.

I am still feeling incredibly guilty for having both
Aug 20, 2012, 7:39pm   #18
C
Crazy4Handbags
Broccoli, yum!
Don't feel guilty! Enjoy, you live only once!
Aug 22, 2012, 4:46am   #19
joope
the little DeViL....
I love this thread but sad as well...... As I'm still searching for cyclamen, no good news.....
Aug 22, 2012, 11:39am   #20
a
alicap22
addicted - help!
That cyclamen paraty is amazing! I soooo wish I had the guts to carry a bag that color because its absolutely stunning. I had a pinkberry large paraty last year for a few weeks (before selling it)...I was obsessed with how pretty it was, but the color just wasnt me. I think red is about as bold as I can go. But Im always drooling over Amethyst bal bags. Hot pink is so so pretty!
Aug 22, 2012, 6:26pm   #21
smally
Originally Posted by Crazy4Handbags
Don't feel guilty! Enjoy, you live only once!
just needed a bit of reassurance
Aug 22, 2012, 6:32pm   #22
smally
Originally Posted by alicap22
That cyclamen paraty is amazing! I soooo wish I had the guts to carry a bag that color because its absolutely stunning. I had a pinkberry large paraty last year for a few weeks (before selling it)...I was obsessed with how pretty it was, but the color just wasnt me. I think red is about as bold as I can go. But Im always drooling over Amethyst bal bags. Hot pink is so so pretty!
I used to have a pink berry paraty but I sold it too, we just did not bond. The cyclamen is totally different, the leather is a different texture and the colour is amazing. If you can wear a red bag I'm sure you could carry this off

Originally Posted by joope
I love this thread but sad as well...... As I'm still searching for cyclamen, no good news.....
Sorry to hear you're still searching Joope. I'll keep my eyes open for you
Aug 22, 2012, 8:25pm   #23
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by smally
Thank you for your lovely comments Ladies.

I am still feeling incredibly guilty for having both
Don't feel guilty...they are very different but just have the same name (so to speak). Both are truly divine and I wish I had both but I just have bal cyclamen only.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >