Home > >

Christmas

POST A REPLY

Dec 22, 2011, 9:59am   #1
LibJames
If anyone gets a super duper surprise Christmas morning and finds themselves sporting a new handbag - I submit a request that you reveal on Christmas day! Don't make us wait!!
Dec 22, 2011, 11:26am   #2
llson
Great idea^^
Dec 22, 2011, 2:26pm   #3
beachgirl38
happy
It certainly won't be me getting a super surprise under the tree to reveal, but I love seeing others reveals!
Dec 22, 2011, 4:34pm   #4
LibJames
Originally Posted by beachgirl38
It certainly won't be me getting a super surprise under the tree to reveal, but I love seeing others reveals!
I'm with you. Won't be me (as I'm reminded every couple of days that my November purchase is to be my Christmas gift) but I loooove looking at others!!
Dec 22, 2011, 11:21pm   #5
mona_danya
Personal Shopper
Ooooh how exciting...
Dec 23, 2011, 10:05pm   #6
rorosity
Not a Christmas gift, but the teal Marcie Hobo I bought at Nordstrom (I exchanged a bag I wasn't nuts about for the Marcie) had to be found at another store and then shipped to me. It accidentally got shipped to my mom's house, so I won't see it until Christmas, so I will post a reveal of it. My mom peeked in the box and told me it was fantastic. I can't wait to see it.
Dec 24, 2011, 11:32am   #7
LibJames
Originally Posted by rorosity
Not a Christmas gift, but the teal Marcie Hobo I bought at Nordstrom (I exchanged a bag I wasn't nuts about for the Marcie) had to be found at another store and then shipped to me. It accidentally got shipped to my mom's house, so I won't see it until Christmas, so I will post a reveal of it. My mom peeked in the box and told me it was fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

That's just a good! Can't wait to see her!
Dec 27, 2011, 5:20pm   #8
beachgirl38
happy
Teal Marcie Hobo!?!?! I would love to see a picture of it! Wow, sounds perfect!
Dec 27, 2011, 11:57pm   #9
rorosity
Here's my new Madeleine. At first, I thought it was awfully plain and I wasn't so sure I loved it, but I really do. It's the softest leather ever and it's really just very clean and classic. I got so many compliments on it today. It's a keeper, for sure.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7506965@N07/6586012259/
Dec 28, 2011, 10:53am   #10
k
kiss_p
rorosity - That bag is beautiful! Congrats!
Dec 28, 2011, 11:08am   #11
llson
rorosity, gorgeous, gorgeous bag!! I saw the tan and stone colors recently in a store, and the leather is beautiful. One of Chloe's best IMO. Congratulations!!
Dec 28, 2011, 12:49pm   #12
LibJames
Here's my new Madeleine. At first, I thought it was awfully plain and I wasn't so sure I loved it, but I really do. It's the softest leather ever and it's really just very clean and classic. I got so many compliments on it today. It's a keeper, for sure.

Very classy! I can almost feel the leather just looking at the pictures.
Dec 28, 2011, 3:02pm   #13
beachgirl38
happy

I love it! I love a simple bag like that - very classic!
Dec 29, 2011, 10:06am   #14
m
momo721
Love the Madeleine! Classy and chic!
Dec 31, 2011, 3:38am   #15
Chloé75
Kraut
No one else?
I've got two within the last week...a large Python Betty and a Madeleine as well ( but smoke ). No chance to take pictures actually...all bags in their dustbags and stored...my dressing room will be a nursery soon so actually it's quite a mess...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >