Home Premier Designers Chloé

Chloe Chatty Cathy Clubhouse Chatroom

POST A REPLY

Dec 9, 2008, 1:36pm   #16
mom passed this BEAUTIFUL NAME up (Raquel) for Heather how original! lol

Originally Posted by scarcici
My real name is very difficult to know (only have a look at my signature )...Raquel.
Last edited Dec 9, 2008 at 1:45pm.
Dec 9, 2008, 1:49pm   #17
Originally Posted by gagaforgucci
mom passed this BEAUTIFUL NAME (Raquel) up for Heather how original! lol
OK !
I really love this name "Heather". Has "Heather" any translation or is only a name ...? I think Raquel is like "Rachel"...
Dec 9, 2008, 2:00pm   #18
I was told its a purple blue colored flower (Irish) Then someone said its a weed! lol Yes its like it (Rachel) but its not. She liked the name for Raquel Welch! Hello, shes still HOT!! Personally I think it (Raquel) fits me much better, Heather is so common. Im kind of a rocker girl anyway. The grass is always greener on the other side!

OK !
I really love this name "Heather". Has "Heather" any translation or is only a name ...? I think Raquel is like "Rachel"...
Dec 9, 2008, 2:11pm   #19
*:newbie:*
Hello~ My name is Vivian.

Most people call me Viv for short. I like it better too as Vivian sounds too formal

I think my mother named me Vivian because of the movie Gone With The Wind.
Dec 9, 2008, 2:17pm   #20
^^ Lovely name I think its elegant! Nice to meet you VIv
Dec 9, 2008, 2:24pm   #21
I was told its a purple blue colored flower (Irish) Then someone said its a weed! lol Yes its like it (Rachel) but its not. She liked the name for Raquel Welch! Hello, shes still HOT!! Personally I think it (Raquel) fits me much better, Heather is so common. Im kind of a rocker girl anyway. The grass is always greener on the other side!
OMG ! Raquel Welch ! What a lady and what an icon !
I would like to be...but I have nothing in common with her ... only the name
Dec 9, 2008, 2:33pm   #22
I know it! See you got a HOT name the ladies in my family look like we could be related to her. My mom could be her younger sister easy. When i think of your name (Ms. Welch) is who I picture. Beautiful talented woman! I think your living up to the name flawlessly dear!

OMG ! Raquel Welch ! What a lady and what an icon !
I would like to be...but I have nothing in common with her... only the name
Dec 9, 2008, 2:38pm   #23
^^ Lovely name I think its elegant! Nice to meet you VIv
Thank you Heather
It's wonderful to meet you too.

I think Heather is a great name. It reminds me of the 80s movie Heathers, with Winona Ryder, Shannen Doherty, and Christian Slater.
Dec 9, 2008, 2:43pm   #24
LOL Viv! See darn it, thats what everyone says! I have never even seen it! They are EVIL HEATEHRS aren't they?

Originally Posted by rx7girliegirl
Thank you Heather
It's wonderful to meet you too.

I think Heather is a great name. It reminds me of the 80s movie Heathers, with Winona Ryder, Shannen Doherty, and Christian Slater.
Dec 9, 2008, 2:48pm   #25
oh we have a mixture of great names on here dont we! i love the name heather, it means a purple flower that some think is lucky!!
Dec 9, 2008, 2:56pm   #26
Runner
You'll never guess mine...

I have TWO first names...

Maria is the obvious one...
... Belén (Bethlehem) is what i am called when i am not online
= "Mary of Bethlehem" (BTW, i love my name!)
Dec 9, 2008, 3:05pm   #27
LOL Viv! See darn it, thats what everyone says! I have never even seen it! They are EVIL HEATEHRS aren't they?
Really? You've never seen it? Wouldn't be a bad weekend rental. I love that movie!

You can be the GOOD Heather!
Dec 9, 2008, 3:37pm   #28
LoL! YEAH RIGHT I will have to go rent it. OMG i think i just picked up a brand new silver metallic paddy and Maybe a large front pocket sable too. Im not even going to wispering the price I paid or i might be publicly beaten!
[ quote=rx7girliegirl;8927277]Really? You've never seen it? Wouldn't be a bad weekend rental. I love that movie!

You can be the GOOD Heather! [/quote]
Dec 9, 2008, 3:45pm   #29
LoL! YEAH RIGHT I will have to go rent it. OMG i think i just picked up a brand new silver metallic paddy and Maybe a large front pocket sable too. Im not even going to wispering the price I paid or i might be publicly beaten!
[ quote=rx7girliegirl;8927277]Really? You've never seen it? Wouldn't be a bad weekend rental. I love that movie!

You can be the GOOD Heather!
[/quote]

If they ever remake the movie, you can be the newest HEATHER~ not the evil one or the popular one... but the one with the BAG addiction
Dec 9, 2008, 3:52pm   #30
LOL That doesn't sound like me at all!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chloé