Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Anyone with a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Chloe yet?

POST A REPLY

Jul 13, 2012, 11:17pm   #1
KeepCalmCarryOn
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Marcie. I don't have any Chloe bags and have never been drawn to them but really like the color combo I got with the contrast between the bag and handles. I'm a little worried the Marcie is more casual and funky than me but wanted to see it in person to decide. Has anyone got one from the Anniversary Sale?
Jul 14, 2012, 5:52pm   #2
Zuhrah
♥ gelato addict ♥
Originally Posted by KeepCalmCarryOn
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Marcie. I don't have any Chloe bags and have never been drawn to them but really like the color combo I got with the contrast between the bag and handles. I'm a little worried the Marcie is more casual and funky than me but wanted to see it in person to decide. Has anyone got one from the Anniversary Sale?
I bought the mini Marcie. I think the color name is Dessert Rose.
Here it is, along with the shoes and perfume from the sale.
Jul 14, 2012, 5:57pm   #3
Cupcake2008
Originally Posted by Zuhrah

Love the Dessert Rose colour, Zuhrah!!! Beautiful! And I love a bit of pink in trainers too:-)
Jul 15, 2012, 5:14pm   #4
jennlt
Hounds and Handbags
I ordered the Marcie in the oak color along with the matching wallet. My first order was cancelled so my SA found both items in Hawaii but I won't receive them until Thursday. I am anxiously awaiting their arrival!
Jul 15, 2012, 9:48pm   #5
Balto Bag Lady
I picked my desert rose Marcie today. It's my first Chloe. It's really pretty.
Jul 16, 2012, 11:33pm   #6
ChloeClad
What was your percentage off the Marcie? Thanks!!!
Jul 17, 2012, 6:19pm   #7
l
loogirl
Originally Posted by Zuhrah
do you have a modelling pic? how mini is this bag? I am looking for smaller/cross body type bags because I'm having a baby in September. I have a diaper bag, but that will mostly be for baby. Want small bags for my essentials.
Jul 17, 2012, 6:26pm   #8
L
LxL
I received my Marcie NAS today, in Oak. Sadly, I am underwhelmed by the quality. You can see the adhesive under the leather strips on the flap! I've never seen a Marcie IRL so maybe this is OK ... But I do have an Aurore tote and believe the workmanship on that bag is much better.
Jul 18, 2012, 1:33pm   #9
jennlt
Hounds and Handbags
Originally Posted by LxL
I received my Marcie NAS today, in Oak. Sadly, I am underwhelmed by the quality. You can see the adhesive under the leather strips on the flap! I've never seen a Marcie IRL so maybe this is OK ... But I do have an Aurore tote and believe the workmanship on that bag is much better.
Oh, that makes me nervous. I own two Marcie satchels and the craftsmanship is impeccable. The leather strips are sewn on with no adhesive visible.

My Nordstrom sale Marcie should arrive tomorrow and I will be inspecting it VERY closely!
Jul 18, 2012, 8:07pm   #10
y
youseeno
I bought my MArcie from the anniversary sale in black. I am loving it!
Jul 19, 2012, 12:16am   #11
KeepCalmCarryOn
Originally Posted by ChloeClad
What was your percentage off the Marcie? Thanks!!!
Sale price for this version is $1268.90. It will be $1895 after the sale (though I doubt any will be left!).
Jul 19, 2012, 12:18am   #12
KeepCalmCarryOn
I got mine and while it is very pretty, I'm just not certain it is my style so likely will return. I didn't inspect quality carefully but will do so.
Jul 20, 2012, 12:56am   #13
L
Leahgrl
Are you returning the bag to the Nashville store? I have been looking for the Marcie in black from the anniversary sale.
Jul 21, 2012, 12:14am   #14
KeepCalmCarryOn
Originally Posted by Leahgrl
Are you returning the bag to the Nashville store? I have been looking for the Marcie in black from the anniversary sale.
I will be returning it in Nashville, but it is not black.
Jul 21, 2012, 10:01pm   #15
L
Ltldmn
I got the Marcie small satchel in Oak and I am having a case of buyer's remorse. Not sure if I am not crazy about the "nubuck" material. I definitely like the color better than the "greige" featured in the catalog. This was a tough item to get--ended up lucking out by calling the store--Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ--and it was there because the previous customer did not like the color. This is my 1st Chloe...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >