Home Premier Designers Chloé

Anyone have any reveals?!

POST A REPLY

May 10, 2012, 7:35am   #1
If anyone has any reveals, let's show em! I need to look at pictures and live vicariously so I don't go shopping myself!

At the very least I'm thinking we should get that action thread started again!
May 10, 2012, 7:42am   #2
Personal Shopper
Yes, I need to post action pics of my new paraty...
May 10, 2012, 8:52am   #3
super bag hag
I wish I had a reveal!! I'm thinking about getting a new Marcie - I have Silver and Black, now looking at Red Grape & Fetish Red....Hmmmm...
May 10, 2012, 9:54am   #4
I ordered a coral hobo from Rue la la and the order has been stuck in preparing shipment forEVER!! I got impatient and ordered a crossbody in skylight blue, it turned out to be defective!! :-(

Here are pictures even though I am sending it back. You can see in the first picture that the crossbody strap is unlatched on one side. All pics are from IPhone, 3rd pic is with flash
Attached Images

May 10, 2012, 1:58pm   #5
G
I ladies!!! I just got my Neiman Marcus package which has my fetish red Marcie crossbody!!

Name:  image-1532938653.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  456.9 KB

Name:  image-2457285564.jpg
Views: 792
Size:  491.9 KB

It's a cloudy day here.. So color is not so accurate
May 10, 2012, 2:17pm   #6
Originally Posted by GivenchyGal
I ladies!!! I just got my Neiman Marcus package which has my fetish red Marcie crossbody!!

Attachment 1715079

Attachment 1715081

It's a cloudy day here.. So color is not so accurate
So, so pretty!!!! Action shots! Action shots!! I LOVE the color!
May 10, 2012, 2:18pm   #7
Originally Posted by Gvamty
I ordered a coral hobo from Rue la la and the order has been stuck in preparing shipment forEVER!! I got impatient and ordered a crossbody in skylight blue, it turned out to be defective!! :-(

Here are pictures even though I am sending it back. You can see in the first picture that the crossbody strap is unlatched on one side. All pics are from IPhone, 3rd pic is with flash

What a streak of bad luck!! Darn it. I can't wait to finally see your hobo when it arrives. I do love the color of the skylight. I'll bet your heart just dropped.
May 10, 2012, 2:40pm   #8
Originally Posted by Gvamty

That's such a bummer! What a gorgeous bag!
May 10, 2012, 7:27pm   #9
The coral is beautiful :) Chloe has nothing at holt renfrew ATM :(
May 11, 2012, 6:31am   #10
Great thread LibJames - love your work! totally agree about the need to live vicariously through others purchases - that so cracked me up!
May 11, 2012, 6:41am   #11
It's so nice to see the reveals! I love it that the hobo crossbody is becoming popular on here. It is such a pretty and feminine crossbody. So many crossbody bags are not.
May 11, 2012, 6:42am   #12
Originally Posted by peachylv
It's so nice to see the reveals! I love it that the hobo crossbody is becoming popular on here. It is such a pretty and feminine crossbody. So many crossbody bags are not.
Totally agree peachylv!
May 12, 2012, 6:08am   #13
m
Originally Posted by LibJames
If anyone has any reveals, let's show em! I need to look at pictures and live vicariously so I don't go shopping myself!

At the very least I'm thinking we should get that action thread started again!
S--we got my sissy the nut Marcie! Giving it to her next weekend! Very exciting! But man, I am totally bit by the Marcie bug again! You need to post some out and about pics so I can live vicariously through you!
May 12, 2012, 10:23am   #14
super bag hag
Later today I will have something in Red Grape to reveal!!
May 14, 2012, 11:04am   #15
Originally Posted by BagsRmyweakness
Great thread LibJames - love your work! totally agree about the need to live vicariously through others purchases - that so cracked me up!

LOL! Love your work TOO! ha!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Chloé