Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

AMAZING Deal at Loehmann's

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 6, 2012, 6:22pm   #1
barbie444's Avatar
Thread Starter
barbie444
Member
I just scored this beautiful Chloe Medium Paraty at Loehmann's!! It was $1609.99 but I had a 25% off coupon and 15% off because it's my B-Day month. So the grand total was $1026.77 plus tax. Best part of it all is that last month I bought this same bag and color at Bloomies but returned because it was damaged and it was too pricey. It was meant to be! Never scored anything this good at Loehmanns!
Jun 6, 2012, 6:25pm   #2
ShoeLover's Avatar
ShoeLover
Member
^^^Congrats! It looks gorgeous!
Jun 6, 2012, 7:10pm   #3
n
new.old.bag
Member
Originally Posted by barbie444
I just scored this beautiful Chloe Medium Paraty at Loehmann's!! It was $1609.99 but I had a 25% off coupon and 15% off because it's my B-Day month. So the grand total was $1026.77 plus tax. Best part of it all is that last month I bought this same bag and color at Bloomies but returned because it was damaged and it was too pricey. It was meant to be! Never scored anything this good at Loehmanns!
Congrats! It's beautiful! I love loehmanns. I got a Leonard scarf and a coach clutch for just over$35 total for BOTH.
Jun 6, 2012, 7:24pm   #4
50wishes's Avatar
50wishes
Member
I love the color, congratulations! Lucky you!
Jun 6, 2012, 9:52pm   #5
ehemelay's Avatar
ehemelay
Member
Love that red - do you know the color name?

Congrats on a great deal!!
Jun 6, 2012, 10:24pm   #6
barbie444's Avatar
Thread Starter
barbie444
Member
The color is Cyclamen. It's kind of like rasberryish
Originally Posted by ehemelay
Love that red - do you know the color name?

Congrats on a great deal!!
Jun 6, 2012, 10:25pm   #7
hunniesochic's Avatar
hunniesochic
Dream.A.Little.Dream
Awesome score!!! Mod pics!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 6, 2012, 11:35pm   #8
MaliaNia's Avatar
MaliaNia
Member
OMG! That is one gorgeous purse! I love that color and what a steal!!! Never have anything that good at my local Loehmann's. Congrats!!!
Jun 7, 2012, 2:04am   #9
tinkerbell_yen's Avatar
tinkerbell_yen
Member
Omgosh! That's a gorgeous colour.
Jun 7, 2012, 10:37pm   #10
PurseXOXO's Avatar
PurseXOXO
Member
Congratulations on your new Chloe and happy birthday this month!
Jun 8, 2012, 1:11am   #11
lulu415's Avatar
lulu415
Member
Wow what an amazing deal!!!!
Jun 8, 2012, 8:15pm   #12
barbie444's Avatar
Thread Starter
barbie444
Member
Thank You! I'll be 20
Originally Posted by PurseXOXO
Congratulations on your new Chloe and happy birthday this month!
Jun 9, 2012, 4:15am   #13
GemsBerry's Avatar
GemsBerry
Member
Congrats! Beautiful Paraty and great catch!!
Jun 11, 2012, 2:01pm   #14
DrDior's Avatar
DrDior
Yes? May I help you?
Wowwwww!!! Very nice.
Jun 11, 2012, 2:35pm   #15
bubbleloba's Avatar
bubbleloba
In LaLa Land
Congrats! It's a huge steal!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools